Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (11836 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 7:50pm On May 02, 2012
Dunno whr to start frm,but pls dnt hate me,dnt insult me.just need honest advice frm u guys cos I see dis forum as a family.here's my story: being with dis guy for 3years steady,hvnt being wit anyone else but him nd dis is d truth,it's hard to believe but I'm mur of a one man one woman person.i'll be 35yrs in July.we r both fond of eachoda,we r mur like friends than lovers.my rship ain't affecting his home in anyway cos I play my cards well,I stay away frm his homefront,we do d same kinda business together,we r into real estate,so we work hand in hand.but d problem now's dat 3ce I hv told him its over dat I want to stay away cos I'm gtng too attached to him,it's hard to see sum1 else or gv a chance out dere cos I dnt knw how to two-time,but every time I try to go,he keeps pulling me back.im very emotional,I see myself going back all d time.our rship ain't based on material things cos I'm not one who's gud at asking men for anything,I refuse to be insulted or being told NO.i luv dis guy so much,he rocks my world.for d records,lemme tell u guys dis,I'm not keen on marriage,it's not even on my priority list now,I'd rather hv a friend nd maybe just hv a child but not now.money chasing is mur on my list than marriage.pls u guys advice me,I knw some of u will insult me,but pls if u hv to,dnt use harsh words cos I'm quick to cry.only a true friend will tell u d truth nd rebuke u.so u guys be true to me.thx

2 Likes

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by slimyem: 7:59pm On May 02, 2012
babe,you haven't really made a FIRM decision to leave this man!
You'll only get out if and when you are ready to!

2 Likes

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 8:06pm On May 02, 2012
Slimyem,hmmmmmmn!!! Dats d feeling I always get.

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Killz3(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2012
How long do you wanna remain close friends to a married man? How long? A quick fact is that he is cheating on his wife with you, in the amount of time he spends with you. A married man shouldn't rock your world sis, think about it. What if you were in his wife's shoes and you get to find out that your husband rocks the world of another woman? If you can answer those truthfully, then you know what to do.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 8:17pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:
How long do you wanna remain close friends to a married man? How long? A quick fact is that he is cheating on his wife with you, in the amount of time he spends with you. A married man shouldn't rock your world sis, think about it. What if you were in his wife's shoes and you get to find out that your husband rocks the world of another woman? If you can answer those truthfully, then you know what to do.

I feel u strongly on dis kills,I'm guilty of all but d attention he gives me r too strong.everyday we grow stronger.atimes,I wish I neva him.i swear I really wanna pullout but it's tough.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Dyt(f): 8:23pm On May 02, 2012
Hmmmm
I feel u sis
Bt only u can help ursef o, u happy bt den u know wat u doin is wrong, try so hard 2 let go
MARRIED men are issues demselves, pls save ursef d stress
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 8:30pm On May 02, 2012
I really appreciate u guys,now I'm thinking seriously nd will tk a cue frm ur words,I knw it's not gonna be easy but I'll try my best.mehnnn,it ain't easy o.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2012
OP, That guy is just using you, i tell you it might look like you cant do without him, but the moment you let go, you will be surprised at what will come your way. Let go of that man now pls..
By the way, @35yrs, you are still chasing money, you should be talking of retirement by now undecided undecided
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Exponental(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2012
U can stop ds. This man is just playing wit ur emotions. Forcefully stop givin him attention. Also avoid sex (if u do).
If u disodediently make him av u, some day, he will belong 2 anoda woman.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by luckgames(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2012
You Fucking a married man
What type of help do you want from NL
Change your number
If he try to say any thing tell him to go to hell
Tell him no more your TOTO for him, You can keep giving him your TOTO till you turn 60 yrs
The ball is in your court
Sorry, Part-time second wife
That will work for you

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 8:48pm On May 02, 2012
Vikin: OP, That guy is just using you, i tell you it might look like you cant do without him, but the moment you let go, you will be surprised at what will come your way. Let go of that man now pls..
By the way, @35yrs, you are still chasing money, you should be talking of retirement by now undecided undecided

Vikin,retire chasing money ke?noooooooo,it's d likes of dangote dat shd retire o nd allow young lads do d chasing.lol!thx dude
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Onegai(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2012
Let me disabuse you of this notion that this is any way or form is Love.

A married man has kept a woman in her mid-30s by his side, depriving her of a chance at a home and kids of her own and a husband she can love in her old age (God willing), while he has all these things. Yet whenever she tries to better her condition, he brings her back to it.

That is Selfishness.

Stop deceiving yourself that he loves you. If he did, he'd leave his wife for you. Go and ask Camilla Parker-Bowles. Bianca Ojukwu Or Obasanjo's first wife (not Stella) or Shade Okoya or all the women who are 2nd wives, after their hubbies moved in with them and bounced first wife for them.
Ask him yo either give you up or make you his wife. His answers will be "my family na", not your well-being. Which is correct, he SHOULD put his family first before you. So if you're cool with being 2nd-hand to his family, continue.

Or go find your own man. And at 35, it ain't that hard. Just be willing to accept single guys, widowers or divorcees. Waaaay better than a married man. And there are so many babies out there crying out for adoption, plus pick a smart undergrad boy and father a baby, should you feel like it (fear will not let him come and claim the belle). But leave that selfish married man alone.

3 Likes

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2012
Eheheheee ROTFLMBBOWMJTNVIABMBHLBLO. . . . . Now fasten your seat belt for the meaning #rollingOnTheFloorLaughingMyBlackButtOffWithMyJohnThomasNoddingVigorouslyInAgreementBcosMyBoxersHaveLongBeenLaughedOff.
Now I advice you stop reading because I already lost my hence of humour after that. And i can see how NLDers are petting you. Do you know what your name is?
A f00l and I'll prove it.
You are 35 fccking years old and you are not a 2nd wife o, you are worse than that a mistress with no drop of shame speading terror, unhappiness , hatred, venom into happy home's. You started long ago and you have so much perfected this evil act that your conscience is now smeared dead with a hot iron. You are so evil and drop so much sadness in your trail yet you do not want NLders to tell you the truh so that you will not cry? Now you should be competing in the crying competition at the olympic's not only because you earned it but because you do ot see anything wrong in the fact that your whole life is wasting away right now and all you can come up with is that you want to make money? Please answer this question's truthfully and maybe we will take it from there
1. Have you ever beem molested as a child or even in your adulthood.
2, why does your concience not prick you at this great evil you are doing?
3. Was any of your parent's a victim of spousal violence?
4. After making the whole money in the world whom do you want to spend it with?
5. Have you ever come across the world RESPONSIBLE in your dictionary.
6. Why have you decided to turm yourself into a source of sorrow for mankind?
There are still more to come. I hope i didn't make you cry.

5 Likes

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by luckgames(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2012
Guitarlife: Eheheheee ROTFLMBBOWMJTNVIABMBHLBLO. . . . . Now fasten your seat belt for the meaning #rollingOnTheFloorLaughingMyBlackButtOffWithMyJohnThomasNoddingVigorouslyInAgreementBcosMyBoxersHaveLongBeenLaughedOff.
Now I advice you stop reading because I already lost my hence of humour after that. And i can see how NLDers are petting you. Do you know what your name is?
You are 35 fccking years old and you are not a 2nd wife o, you are worse than that a mistress with no drop of shame speading terror, unhappiness , hatred, venom into happy home's. You started long ago and you have so much perfected this evil act that your conscience is now smeared dead with a hot iron. You are so evil and drop so much sadness in your trail yet you do not want NLders to tell you the truh so that you will not cry? Now you should be competing in the crying competition at the olympic's not only because you earned it but because you do ot see anything wrong in the fact that your whole life is wasting away right now and all you can come up with is that you want to make money? Please answer this question's truthfully and maybe we will take it from there

I am crying for the A.O lady at 35 years part time second wife
You try O
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by johnugwu: 9:33pm On May 02, 2012
Baby iam dissappointed in u. At 35 u r not yet ready to settle down, to me dats d word of a loser. I knw marriage is not all dat matters but it's commonly said dat d pride of a man or woman is d spouse. So pls giv urself a break frm married men and try to restructure ur life, u r a complete jerk. Sorry i was too hard on u but i cant help it.
I am not a gud guy either,i strive for perfection and in my journey i dont need sweet words, i need hard core truth to help me live a better life.

Thanks for ur understanding baby
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 9:38pm On May 02, 2012
Guitarlife: Eheheheee ROTFLMBBOWMJTNVIABMBHLBLO. . . . . Now fasten your seat belt for the meaning #rollingOnTheFloorLaughingMyBlackButtOffWithMyJohnThomasNoddingVigorouslyInAgreementBcosMyBoxersHaveLongBeenLaughedOff.
Very funny,I dnt fret wit words,so bring it on.for ur info,nobody's petting me in here ok.only a fool knows one,I refuse to trade words wit anybody who insults me cos I brought my problem to be solved,like I said only a true friend will rebuke u,but wit ur words u dnt pass.i appreciate d fact dat u took out time to type such a long love letter to me.#hiss#.now back to ur questions,I hv Neva being molested all my life,I sure hv a conscience,my parents r very much together,well dats for me to decide wot I'll do wit my money,I'm not a sorrowful child but a happy child.im waiting for d rest,I'll ansa all ur questions,if u like insult me frm now till ur tired,it wnt change me frm being who I am.pls bring it on I'm waiting.it also tks an evil person to know one.thx for ur time but Im still waiting for ur heat cos I'm shaking right now.#hiss#
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Killz3(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2012
luckgames: You Fucking a married man
What type of help do you want from NL
Change your number
If he try to say any thing tell him to go to hell
Tell him no more your TOTO for him, You can keep giving him your TOTO till you turn 60 yrs
The ball is in your court
Sorry, Part-time second wife
That will work for you
Will you shut up?
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by luckgames(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Will you shut up?

NO
kiss my A?? B
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 02, 2012
Yeah! You are actually shaking just the way you shook your a*rse that made a man that made a cow before man and God to loose his senses. You don't sound like you actually understand the gravity of what you are doing and I so much understand why? You think karma will not find you since you yourself have long closed your mind on marriage. Well, no problem but think about the woman whom you are depriving of the joy and attentio of her husband . Think about the young little children that you are stealing their dad away from them. The time the f00lish man should have spent on his children he is busy pounding yam on your lap's. Think about the number of time's that man would have slapped and assaulted his wife all because she dare accuse her husband of having an affair . Now go look at the mirror what do you see? The reason for a whole family's sorrow, the reason why some children are wiping their mother's eye's and petting her to stop crying because of a thorough beating from her husband. I hope you are still shaking are you?
Daadaaa:
Very funny,I dnt fret wit words,so bring it on.for ur info,nobody's petting me in here ok.only a fool knows one,I refuse to trade words wit anybody who insults me cos I brought my problem to be solved,like I said only a true friend will rebuke u,but wit ur words u dnt pass.i appreciate d fact dat u took out time to type such a long love letter to me.#hiss#.now back to ur questions,I hv Neva being molested all my life,I sure hv a conscience,my parents r very much together,well dats for me to decide wot I'll do wit my money,I'm not a sorrowful child but a happy child.im waiting for d rest,I'll ansa all ur questions,if u like insult me frm now till ur tired,it wnt change me frm being who I am.pls bring it on I'm waiting.it also tks an evil person to know one.thx for ur time but Im still waiting for ur heat cos I'm shaking right now.#hiss#

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 9:58pm On May 02, 2012
Guitarlife,thx for all.like I said I'm shaking.Lol.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Daadaaa: 10:01pm On May 02, 2012
johnugwu: Baby iam dissappointed in u. At 35 u r not yet ready to settle down, to me dats d word of a loser. I knw marriage is not all dat matters but it's commonly said dat d pride of a man or woman is d spouse. So pls giv urself a break frm married men and try to restructure ur life, u r a complete jerk. Sorry i was too hard on u but i cant help it.
I am not a gud guy either,i strive for perfection and in my journey i dont need sweet words, i need hard core truth to help me live a better life.

Thanks for ur understanding baby

Thx dude,I appreciate ur words.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2012
Daadaaa: Dunno whr to start frm,but pls dnt hate me,dnt insult me.just need honest advice frm u guys cos I see dis forum as a family.here's my story: being with dis guy for 3years steady,hvnt being wit anyone else but him nd dis is d truth,it's hard to believe but I'm mur of a one man one woman person.i'll be 35yrs in July.we r both fond of eachoda,we r mur like friends than lovers.my rship ain't affecting his home in anyway cos I play my cards well,I stay away frm his homefront,we do d same kinda business together,we r into real estate,so we work hand in hand.but d problem now's dat 3ce I hv told him its over dat I want to stay away cos I'm gtng too attached to him,it's hard to see sum1 else or gv a chance out dere cos I dnt knw how to two-time,but every time I try to go,he keeps pulling me back.im very emotional,I see myself going back all d time.our rship ain't based on material things cos I'm not one who's gud at asking men for anything,I refuse to be insulted or being told NO.i luv dis guy so much,he rocks my world.for d records,lemme tell u guys dis,I'm not keen on marriage,it's not even on my priority list now,I'd rather hv a friend nd maybe just hv a child but not now.money chasing is mur on my list than marriage.pls u guys advice me,I knw some of u will insult me,but pls if u hv to,dnt use harsh words cos I'm quick to cry.only a true friend will tell u d truth nd rebuke u.so u guys be true to me.thx
Sis you dey fall hand gan, at your age you be able to hold a home steady. Apparently you shy away from marriage because of/with its attendant commitment for reasons bordering on indiscipline. You know what to do, we don't need to tell you. Do what you have to do and do it quick, you might not save his home/marriage but don't be a factor in its destruction. Remember the golden rule.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by ITbomb(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2012
Daadaaa: cos I'm quick to cry.
You just made me backspace everything I intended to rain on you.
At your age u need a mature minded friend and u have found it in this 'MARRIED MAN'.
Dunno wat to say
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by mykejones(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2012
U shd have posted this in Family section,u'l probably get the 'petting' u so wanted.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by osavasvic(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2012
Firs of all, I will ask you all one question n it is 4 those who will answer positely. 'Who among u av never involve in iniquity/sin?' If u know u are 100% blameless n pure, I think u can criticize herm. D woman cougth wit another man in bible who was brougth 2 Jesus, was not condemned or curse by HIM who had d power to do so. But our friend here wasn't cougth but xposed here sin/ iniquity, only 4 u 2 open up ur mouth to condemn. WHO ARE YOU 2 DO SO! My sister remember one thng, u av realize ur mistake n where u are in bondage, so ur problem is solved 2ru CHRIST who can 2 dimolish bondage of sin. Pls if u are on facebook, reach me now, dis moment; osvasvictor125@yahoo.com. Rememba, we are here to help. Pls reach me now. GOD bless you.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by osavasvic(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2012
First of all, I will ask you all one question n it is 4 those who will answer positively. 'Who among u av never involve in iniquity/sin?' If u know u are 100% blameless n pure, u av never lied, stole, fornicted even cheated n abused, I think u can criticize her. D woman cougth wit another man in bible who was brougth 2 Jesus, was not condemned or curse by HIM who had d power to do so. But our friend here wasn't cougth but xposed her sin/ iniquity publicly n u are all yet 2 reason wit her( u all who critcizes/condemns her are yet 2 be mature), only 4 u 2 open up ur mouth to condemn. WHO ARE YOU 2 DO SO! My sister remember one thng, u av realize ur mistake n where u are in bondage, so ur problem is solved 2ru CHRIST who came 2 dimolish bondage of sin. Pls if u are on facebook, reach me now, dis moment; osvasvictor125@yahoo.com. Rememba, we are here to help. Pls reach me now. GOD bless you. My nuber 08136827564
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by osavasvic(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2012
Read my post @ 11:43 n not 11:36.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by dealordea(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2012
Love! A big delusion very simple to begin with but hard to compromise when the trouble looms! We all want someone we could call the one, someone to always appreciate us for who we and understand the true depth of us but when we started the game of love, we don't know always each other motive, some will probably end up miserable,some will feel like why venture into,some will believe they knew it all when it begins, some will think its all they ever wanted in the person and when you finally get one, one thing won't make it perfect, either is married, engaged, single but hard to live the cheating life, some even get intouch with their ex just by getting the touch of love they are missing but never know what looms around the corner. @op, involving your self with a married was the biggest mistake a person some people always do, though you might feel secure with them because they rock your world like you've never experience but do you ask your self in the first place, why did I fall for him? I believe this always come to your mind because you really want change in face of this and what you want is how to walk out!!! Trying to avoid him won't help, involving in the same biz won't help because u guys are in the same sector but my one advice is, relocate to another state which you think your real estate is a big market, that is the best way to get reed of such thing, not minding the consequence because you never wish to break another woman's home.

So its left for you to choose, you want money, been a single mother is not your problem, go for it in another enviroment entirely, don't make him think you are moving away just simply because you both are emotionally involve, except if you like to be the second wife which I believe you will never want!!! Let him know you like to upgrade your career in another state and that doesn't mean you guys are not partner but its just a means to pave way for you... Gosh, its 12.15 am... Need to get some sleep and this is my own opinion...

Peace out

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Abeniboy: 12:13am On May 03, 2012
if u r a muslim, good and fine, ur religion permit a man to marry up to 4 wives if he wants. But, if u r a christian, i mean a good Christian, then u r useless to b in love wit a married man. Follow him to anywhere u like and make his wife hrt beating, someone is waiting for u to get married so dat she can fall in love with ur husband. Mad girl, get out here!
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 12:16am On May 03, 2012
@OP: I believe ur matured enough to kw ur right from ur left, and u dont even need d advise of NL's to kw d right thing to do. Pls do d right thing ASAP! I'll neva curse or judge u, cos I've done worse even as a guy, which is affecting me till date! There are alot of young, single, handsome graduates out there, looking for ladies like u; i can recommend 1 for u, if u so desire, lol! For d guy dat said u should b thinking of retiring from making money; he's talking like a kid! A lot of graduates are close or even above ur age n they're still jobless, n they still believe they'll get a job n settle down someday! My dear, wat u hv 2do, do it fast. "Oge adirozi" no time! A word they say, is enuf for d wise!
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by jamola87: 12:52am On May 03, 2012
hav he promise 2 marry u and u knw he is very serious,4 me i will advice go ahead if he want 2 marry u,but if no dat u guyz ar just having fun i bet u u will pay 4 ur action

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by r231(m): 12:55am On May 03, 2012
jamola87: hav he promise 2 marry u and u knw he is very serious,4 me i will advice go ahead if he want 2 marry u,but if no dat u guyz ar just having fun i bet u u will pay 4 ur action

hav he ke undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? / 10 Real Life Female Giants (with Pictures) / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.