Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (433355 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How Can I Change The Number I Use In Registering My 2go To Another Number / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by babseg(m): 1:32am On Jun 27, 2013
abodgroup: is very easy to install but it depen on phone u are using ,

Hey bros, how i fit download it on my nokia 3310 since you said it depends on the phone.
Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by aywhy93(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Aladdin:
I dont know how and where to download 2go to my phone. I have tried www.2go.co.za. And filled the necessary data but they could not detect my phone model and there was nothing on the phone model list to choose from. Pls i need a wap site where i can download 2go.not handler type just real 2go.any help would be appreciated. Thanks

There are many useful posts on www.stevenbergy.com.ng about How to download 2go to your Android Phone, Windows Phone, Java Phone, PC and so on... Maybe that will help.
Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by babseg(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Y r all posts hidden?
Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by joewee87: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
starkid2g: add me on 2go for details

...starkid2g add me on 2go for details

...starkid2g
add me on 2go for details

...starkid2g

Seriously are you dumb or what? Someone is saying that he can't donwload it on his fone and you're telling him to add you for details.
Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by Les: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Anyone using Lumia phone, abeg how you take. download your own 2go
Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
2go isnt on windows phone
Les: Anyone using Lumia phone, abeg how you take. download your own 2go
Re: How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? by Les: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
kinesis: 2go isnt on windows phone
means dat am not going to do 2go again??
and wat about its subscription this phone de chop ma airtime wellA o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.