Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats (836 Views)

To Let And Sales At Palmgrove, Ilupeju And Ikoyi Lagos / Exclusive Duplex In Ilupeju And 7 bedroom Mansion In Ogudu For Sale / Lekki, Ilupeju And Ikeja Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by mindonmine: 10:34am On May 03, 2012
A lovely 2bed and mini flat available in Ilupeju .. The Landlord will take a yr/half the 2bed is 400k per yr, d miniflat is 200k d second mini is 250k.. Is a must see property call me 08155069316
Re: Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by afrobaby(f): 1:34pm On May 03, 2012
It;s as if most agents dont know people are broke, money in d country is not evenly distributed. Most people that take expensive houses are bankers and now that they are being retrenched on a daily basis, dia quest for expensive houses are reducing. Why dont u tell the landlord to reduce the price and also accept a year payment and I can bet it, within a week, u will se a client that will pay. Just my one cent
Re: Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by boazic: 4:10pm On May 03, 2012
afrobbaby abeg tell them oooo.... do unto others what you you would wan people to do unto you... pls lets be very considerate in our pricings...
Re: Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by mindonmine: 8:16am On May 04, 2012
Call me ..
Re: Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by abbey37(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2012
Afrobaby and boazic you guys just spoke the mind of many pple like me I have been looking for a mini flat for a while the agents are reaping pple off their hard earned money,most of them even encourages the landlords to increases charges haba wetin na only house person go stay won't you do other things
Re: Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by mindonmine: 4:25pm On May 04, 2012
Dnt blame d agents blame d property owners agents dnt make price decisions they juz market nd take in clients be reasonable cut ur cloth to your size.. Dnt luk for mini flat in Surulere @120k pa try ketu or Ikd ..
Re: Still Avaliable 2bed In Ilupeju And Mini Flats by mindonmine: 8:37am On May 16, 2012
Call me

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Penthouse + BQ With Modern Facilities At Banana Island, Ikoyi / M/flat/2&3bd Flat To Let At Akoka,yaba&environ / Magnificient Freshly Built 3 Bedr Flat @ Onike, Yaba- 650k/yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.