Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance (9164 Views)

Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' / Nysc 2011 Batch C Timetable Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 10:43am On May 03, 2012
Almost 3months after national service River state government is yet to pay batch A state allowance. For does of you planning River state u should knw dat River state is 90% rural. D fact that the state pays 10k which is not dffrnt frm what other state pays is no justification for delay.

Plz BB subscibers, do help us broadcast 2 d world dis gr8 injustice. Had hoped to pay for NIM induction bt 4 Amechi's wickedness.

Its our right!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by freedman4ever(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2012
What rivers is doing quite unfair,since three months they to pay batch A.2011.and batch wil soon pass out,and i have reported to nysc secretarit in port harcout,and they refused to talk to the state governor concern us,despite that they early promised to work hand in hand for our allownce,pls we for federal govt,or our vip to help us talk to the river state govt.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by freedman4ever(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2012
The 2011 batch A ex corpers that serviced in rivers state are dying, since state govt refused to pay them their state allowance,pls the on coming corpers should read the handwriting on the wall, bl4 coming to rivers state even nysc are not ready to help and fight for corper's right in rivers state,after all we had suffered to educate their children and obey the clarion call,to lift our nation high under the sun or in the rain with dedication,and selflessness since nigeria is ours and nigeria we serve,Rivers state govt have forgotten that far and near we came to serve and to build our fartherland with oneness and loyalty NYSC for unity Hail Nigeri,our great nation.where our human right activists?where is our federal govt?, who will defend our right?,since our politician have easly forgot how,we risked and lost our follow corp members during election period,in order to maintain and sustain our democratic govt.well long live nigeria,long live nysc,long live our Batch A,2011,ex corp members and our fallen heros, long live rivers state.GOD IS WATCHING US.

1 Like

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 7:20am On May 06, 2012
Called d River state NYSC state cordinator on wday. She said they are working on it. Its funny though, after 3 months still working on it! What in d heavens is wrong?
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by obiajurud: 8:30pm On May 07, 2012
federal govt shud pls c 2 dis unfair treament of dis devoted nigerians.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Cheggoon(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2012
Na wa oo...na BOKO HARAM state..pple dey fear to dey go...i kw cum kw for this rivers state govt way no wan pay dis alawee....God help nigeria oo...!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Kockane(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2012
Shebi dey even pay late? I served in ekiti state and I dint receive a kobo from the state govt. As if dat wasn't enuf, I got the state award and for some reason, the paltry 30k prize money was also denied me. This country is a pretty messed up place, let's just do our best and leave d rest. Cheers!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Kockane(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2012
Shebi rivers state even pays late? I served in ekiti state and I dint receive a kobo from the state govt as allowance. As if dat wasn't enuf, I got the state award and for some reason, the paltry 30k prize money was also denied me. This country is a pretty messed up place, let's just do our best and leave d rest. Cheers!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Onyenna(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2012
Na waooo
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by WhoIGoAsk: 8:49pm On May 08, 2012
too bad

1 Like

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by chelsy1(f): 8:50pm On May 08, 2012
Wow!!! All these states are just famous and living on past glory... Am a batch A corper serving in lagos with no state allowance which is so sad cos' most of us paid our way to lagos hoping to be posted in banks and oil companies but this new posting policy chattered our dreams.. Lagos state only pays 600 corpers in every batch state allowance and the rest of us are on voluntary service.... Therefore, batch B aspirants take note!!!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2012
This is even taking place after they have successfully blocked all opportunities of getting employment through NYSC in their state. Over 90% of corps members "must" serve in public secondary schools, that is their own policy. Many corps members only go to schools once a month only to collect their clearance, many would travel and not even come back because corpers are just too many in their schools. Don't see yourself as a lucky person if you're posted to Rivers State to serve because you're just going there to waste your one year unless you're ready to use the opportunity to pursue other things since you can go AWOL. Three months after service, ex-corpers are still waiting to get their dues. To make it worse, no matter where you live in Nigeria; you have to go back to that state to collect your money by hand if you truly want that money. Imagine someone from Katsina state who will spend 24 hours on the road to PHC and another 24 hours back home because of 100k naira.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2012
Just wait, they'll soon pay, they always delay like this. Batch c collect when a new batch was entering camp. Time to collect the money there is always rush and fights happen like very minute.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by cardoso111(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2012
i am wondering if really the remarks on allowance are from ex corpers?!if yes,i think Nigeria is truly heading for a downhill !What happened to all the GNS and Use of English taught in schools?
The future seems so bleak if we cant express ourself so simply to be understood.God save Nigerai!

2 Likes

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by obawonoba(f): 9:45pm On May 08, 2012
Gov amechi,seems to be a wicked man since 3month,he refuse to pay us.even those People that had state award he just gave them one yeye certificate,nothing like money so please FG should help us him o
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Ozegbe(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2012
freedman4ever: The 2011 batch A ex corpers that serviced in rivers state are dying, since state govt refused to pay them their state allowance,pls the on coming corpers should read the handwriting on the wall, bl4 coming to rivers state even nysc are not ready to help and fight for corper's right in rivers state,after all we had suffered to educate their children and obey the clarion call,to lift our nation high under the sun or in the rain with dedication,and selflessness since nigeria is ours and nigeria we serve,Rivers state govt have forgotten that far and near we came to serve and to build our fartherland with oneness and loyalty NYSC for unity Hail Nigeri,our great nation.where our human right activists?where is our federal govt?, who will defend our right?,since our politician have easly forgot how,we risked and lost our follow corp members during election period,in order to maintain and sustain our democratic govt.well long live nigeria,long live nysc,long live our Batch A,2011,ex corp members and our fallen heros, long live rivers state.GOD IS WATCHING US.
couldnt make any sense out of this crap
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Ozegbe(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2012
obawonoba: Gov amechi,seems to be a wicked man since 3month,he refuse to pay us.even those People that had state award he just gave them one yeye certificate,nothing like money so please FG should help us him o
na wa ooh even you....ah
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 08, 2012
@OP,i hardly understood you,you can do better ok?
@topic,you guys should organize a peaceful protest.may God help us.

1 Like

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by dplordx(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2012
They should form their own Bokoharam or MEND thingy. It seems like detonating bombs is the only threat everybody is scared of in Nigeria right now! angry angry angry
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 08, 2012
GOOD NEWS TO RIVERS BATCH A 2011 CORPERS. Not to worry. Y'all will surely get your pay packet before December. When I say something, you can take it to the bank!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Almaiga: 10:30pm On May 08, 2012
Guys relax, river state government would pay you no matter what it takes. I served in revers 2010 batch A. We were payed our allowee two weeks after our p.o.p. But our 10k transport allowee that was surpose to be payed to us at the compleetion of our service year, was later sent into our individual accounts eight months after we've compleeted our service year. So be calm.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by ujchief(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2012
I'm yet to see a worse combination of aduterated grammer, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from suposedly graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the posts here gives me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 08, 2012
ujchief: I'm yet to see a worse combination of aduterated grammer, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from suposedly graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the posts here gives me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!

That's probably why Rivers doesn't want to pay them. Parents must have complained to the state government that the batch A corps members did a good job of ruining their children's spoken and written english. JOKING......I'm also waiting for the dough.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by ujchief(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2012
freedman4ever: The 2011 batch A ex corpers that serviced (served) in rivers state are dying {really?}, since state govt refused to pay them their state allowance,pls the on coming (in coming) corpers should read the handwriting on the wall, bl4 coming to rivers state(.) even(?) nysc are not ready to help and fight for corper's right in rivers state, after all we <had> suffered to educate their children and obey the clarion call, bla bla bla,Rivers state govt have forgotten that far and near we came to serve and to build our fartherland with oneness and loyalty NYSC for unity Hail Nigeri(a), our great nation. Where (are) our human right activists? <agitating against the subsidy fraud> Where is our federal govt? <trying to hike power tarrif>, who will defend our right?, <your right Like seriously?> since our politician(s) have easly forgot(en) how, {whats that punctuation for?} we risked and lost our follow (fellow) corp members during election...
[b][quote author=freedman4ever]
Mehn!! I give up!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by ujchief(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2012
1supremo:

That's probably why Rivers doesn't want to pay them. Parents must have complained to the state government that the batch A corps members did a good job of ruining their children's spoken and written english. JOKING......I'm also waiting for the dough.
lmao...and to think that these guys spent a year teaching school children! OmG!
Btw, i'm still waiting for my i.t money from the siwes department of my school!!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by meerkat(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2012
you see that thing?

cardoso111: i am wondering if really the remarks on allowance are from ex corpers?!if yes,i think Nigeria is truly heading for a downhill !What happened to all the GNS and Use of English taught in schools?
The future seems so bleak if we cant express ourself so simply to be understood.God save Nigerai!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Bright2(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2012
Thank God Rivers State Government is even owing you people,how about Benue state where i did serve & the state Government over there don't pay corpers? Claiming they don't have money as they are the poorest state in the country. Just endure i believe they will pay.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 08, 2012
ujchief:
Btw, i'm still waiting for my i.t money from the siwes department of my school!!

IT money!!!! I waited from 2009 till I forgot about it. You just jolted my memory. Does anyone still get paid these days? FUTA stopped paying since 2007.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 08, 2012
What a thread!!!!!!!!!!! O.P
28octo :
Almost 3months after national service River state government is yet to pay batch A state allowance. For does of you planning River state u should knw dat River state is 90% rural. D fact that the state pays 10k which is not dffrnt frm what other state pays is no justification for delay.
U really opened the gate for all the grammatical blunders made by your colleagues.
I have met and interacted with a couple of corp members, some were very intelligent, innovative and spoke eloquently. Never the less i won't condemn anybody here, but try and work on your selves. (no pun intended).
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by tonymariao(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2012
freedman4ever: The 2011 batch A ex corpers that serviced in rivers state are dying, since state govt refused to pay them their state allowance,pls the on coming corpers should read the handwriting on the wall, bl4 coming to rivers state even nysc are not ready to help and fight for corper's right in rivers state,after all we had suffered to educate their children and obey the clarion call,to lift our nation high under the sun or in the rain with dedication,and selflessness since nigeria is ours and nigeria we serve,Rivers state govt have forgotten that far and near we came to serve and to build our fartherland with oneness and loyalty NYSC for unity Hail Nigeri,our great nation.where our human right activists?where is our federal govt?, who will defend our right?,since our politician have easly forgot how,we risked and lost our follow corp members during election period,in order to maintain and sustain our democratic govt.well long live nigeria,long live nysc,long live our Batch A,2011,ex corp members and our fallen heros, long live rivers state.GOD IS WATCHING US.
nawa oh a lot of missiles in d air.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by coolguy2002: 11:42pm On May 08, 2012
hmmm
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by braine(m): 1:07am On May 09, 2012
So posters here have served or are currently serving? Really? smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.