Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) (12316 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:31pm On May 03, 2012
Warridodo y'all! Its Badosky on set again, if its not moi it can neva b any ragga muffin excrembre.Bado gbam gbam! Is bck wiv d usual swaggs, u no how me does! Its time for menu! Menu!

Here we go.......

Kokolets and Papalets,am not good wiv this open speech nonsense, so I donate-copy-paste-edit d last kekaiscene.Dis thread is a spot to reunite our fellow jokers , so if u so damn serious and frustrated,I repeat dont type or i violation u.Howersome,u free to observe.As usual, b4 we strt to gingerfy dis cabarn i wan acknowledgicion & tuale my fellow jokers who have kept d other hell fire rolling.

So éyinmba to d below jokers

chizoba
badosky jnr
Eldav
Elguababa(resident liar)
Lancaster
KDK
My ex gbencher (element)
everybody hates Chris (studio)
Efemena robson(always lookin 4 d weakest link)
Mikuz(very serious bus conductor) tongue
Ajibel
Booboo (wafferian)
Areagem
Aygbabe
Damizz
Dani(sa laro mod)
Hamid(aboki to gbayi)
Ben10 runaway Mod
Shakara ologe ni o
Neyshed omo okoro
Killz aka lyrical werey
Confused.com(brite00
Hapennin babe(yinkalink)
Baba ko foshi(Pharaoh)
Bunmiogunde
Otoro omo oko
Bitterchic

Émmmmmmmh.......if your name no dey dia,make me laff so I go include u for d onshele activities.Once again its d mafia Ogbosky d Badosky, love u all its time to kokoroko!
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by daQueen: 3:42pm On May 03, 2012
who's is this badosky undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On May 03, 2012
She's d thread starter undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2012
here we go again.

Heart-Attack Season 3 angry angry angry
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: here we go again.

Heart-Attack Season 3 angry angry angry
LMaooo!!!!! U again?

Pipe low jare! angry
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:15pm On May 03, 2012
Idowu!! grin grin grin
wetin you do for Romance section nah grin grin
wey dem just they ban you anyhow grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:16pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: ^only if you bribe me with your sugar punnanie. . . wink
here you go again!! angry
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv: Idowu!! grin grin grin
wetin you do for Romance section nah grin grin
wey dem just they ban you anyhow grin grin
My swagga is too much ni o ! Eyan mi ni Flanbush! grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: ^only if you bribe me with your sugar punnanie. . . wink
Dani ban it! If it try nonsense! angry
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:24pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My swagga is too much ni o ! Eyan mi ni Flanbush! grin
kai!! grin grin mukina2 badt gan grin grin
Hope this one no be spa? undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:26pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dani ban it! If it try nonsense! angry
ban what??
Aunty Id, hope your not going mad sha?? grin grin
This one wey you dey spake in tongues grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:
ban what??
Aunty Id, hope your not going mad sha?? grin grin
This one wey you dey spake in tongues grin grin
No mehn! ayam speaking foreign ngbatic! Abeg ban am if he try pese pese o! grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:
All of d above mehnnn! Oshamo! grin grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 4:33pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:
here you go again!! angry
dey there yey do JJC. If she finally decides to dash me some hot roundzz, i'm not sharing it with you ooo tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:35pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mehn! ayam speaking foreign ngbatic! Abeg ban am if he try pese pese o! grin
Jackpot wey be mod now grin grin
ah no want problem for myself abeg grin grin
He can ban in the spiritual world grin grin
my babe still needs me biko grin angry grin

Idowuogbo:
All of d above mehnnn! Oshamo! grin grin grin
so you mean I can still get my usual here?? grin grin Badosky Noni grin grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:37pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: dey there yey do JJC. If she finally decides to dash me some hot roundzz, i'm not sharing it with you ooo tongue
Uncle! Efemena is there grin grin that babe no stingy at all grin grin grin
Moreover she'has gat nice nyaa.sh~ than Id's. . . ntorrr tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 4:39pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:
no, i preferr lounge/motel/brothel/hotel so we can always get freebies like massages from her sexy soft hands, bulk sms kissing at low rates, bonus on bjs, and the likes...
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: dey there yey do JJC. If she finally decides to dash me some hot roundzz, i'm not sharing it with you ooo tongue

is jackpot a male or female undecided undecided

NL is turning to anoder thing o
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:42pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: no, i preferr lounge/motel/brothel/hotel so we can always get freebies like massages from her sexy soft hands, bulk sms kissing at low rates, bonus on bjs, and the likes...

Uncle!!, when did you start rubbish?? undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:43pm On May 03, 2012
~vicky~:

is jackpot a male or female undecided undecided

NL is turning to anoder thing o
You are jumping, getout you acquacious hooolozua grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:
You are jumping, getout you acquacious hooolozua grin grin

lord ve mercy

re u ok?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 4:49pm On May 03, 2012
~vicky~:

lord ve mercy

re u ok?
Hope you saw your period?? undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by daQueen: 4:55pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: She's d thread starter undecided

ok
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:01pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:

Uncle!!, when did you start rubbish?? undecided
stop calling me uncle jor. I am a gyel. Call me Aunt wink

*flips my hair*
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2012
so where are the strippers?

Need some rough hawt lap-dance.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2012
bright, how far?

How do you see this new brothel?

You think it'll deliver or the Red Arse Hostess gals just gonna get extra-stingy with their punnies?
wink
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 5:18pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: so where are the strippers?

Need some rough hawt lap-dance.
Jackpot!!. .Seems you aint okay tis' evening sad
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Yehhhhh!I haff miss oooo.
Where ŵăš this place I ŵăš finded my self?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by dani1luv: 5:22pm On May 03, 2012
bright007: [/color]Yehhhhh!I haff miss oooo.
Where ŵăš this place I ŵăš finded my self?
[color=#000099]R you talking to me
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 5:26pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:
Uncle! Efemena is there grin grin that babe no stingy at all grin grin grin
Moreover she'has gat nice nyaa.sh~ than Id's. . . ntorrr tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy tongue

So, you still dey smoke your expired ganja? shocked shocked

Abeg free me jor! grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 5:26pm On May 03, 2012
jackpot: bright, how far?

You think it'll deliver or the Red Arse Hostess gals just gonna get extra-stingy with their punnies?
wink
jackpot: [color=red]bright, how far?

You think it'll deliver or the Red Arse Hostess gals just gonna get extra-stingy with their punnies? wink
[/color]
jackpot: bright, how far?

wink
U mean this brothotel?I âm looking forward to enough massages,spilling of fluids etc
But this time I need å massage myself cause âm not getting younger.I need to know how it feels to be given å massage on my hairy butt/blue/red/black ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out / Celebs & their animal lookalikes (pictures) / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.