Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) (12339 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Ruqaya(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
haha! bado, u still dey?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2012
bright007: Cup of wat?....why u wan change âm?... Idowuogbo, dat guy need å lap dance or kpekus massage....
LMAO!!! grin

Laff Wan Make Me Speak In Tongues! tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2012
An guessing d mods are loving d constant attacks rite?

Its all gud...

Ruqaya: haha! bado, u still dey?
Bebe! kiss

Am gud o! U?

larride: When this bar go open sef? Mtchew.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Oga! How far? No 2 vex for me o! I go clear custom.

Ur next drink on me u hia! wink
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by larride(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2012
Okay, make I forgive you now, bring me cold two bottles of sharwama and a hot plate of heineken
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: An guessing d mods are loving d constant attacks rite?

Its all gud...

ID, click on the "report" link to alert the Mods on any posts you find offensive, especially for insultive posts.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: An guessing d mods are loving d constant attacks rite?
....moves close to her...haha..shey u dey vex ni?you wan pursue ya only customers 4 dis ya sharp corner/spa/brothel/hotel/motel/?
looks at d menu card....scans thru and finally picks no 5..which read.. "uninterrupted arse yanshing topped with electrifying BJ"hands her d menu card...gringringrin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2012
bright007: ....moves close to her...haha..shey u dey vex ni?you wan pursue ya only customers 4 dis ya sharp corner/spa/brothel/hotel/motel/?
looks at d menu card....scans thru and finally picks no 5..which read.. "uninterrupted arse yanshing topped with electrifying BJ"hands her d menu card...gringringrin
rainbowed-arse woman is delivering electrifying BJ? tongue grin

Laffs and faints, gets up and faints again! cheesy cheesy

LMAO!!!
cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jokingmary(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
hey people
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Umartins1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Word battle wiv minors aint my thing. Btwn! Dats a HE!

U new to j sec aren't u? U so gullible.
sorry for quoting this but its the only way of gaining your attention.
Just
wanna
tell
ya
that
someone
Guess?
Ok!
Someone misses you.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by larride(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hahahahaha......passing by on my new bike wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Umartins1:
sorry for quoting this but its the only way of gaining your attention.
Just
wanna
tell
ya
that
someone
Guess?
Ok!
Someone misses you.
juss say you need a blockbuster BJ from her! wink wink tongue

Now, don't lie
cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
larride: Okay Idowu, make I forgive you now, bring me two hot rounds of rough lap-dance and an atomic BJ.

BTW, hope you're not stingy with your sugar-caned punnanie?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
jackpot: juss say you need a blockbuster BJ from her! wink wink tongue

Now, don't lie
cheesy

Like Seriously, its either u're placed on a Curse from the Village Or U're Naturally Deluded -- Such a Dimwit, cant even respect your Gawd Forsaken Age!

All On NL itz you and ya Offensive Quotes
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out / Celebs & their animal lookalikes (pictures) / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.