Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators (3595 Views)

EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 03, 2012
It's funny that Fashola's government wants to send people whose only income base is a pittance to early grave. He wants them to retire their cars whether new or old and buy his own at N4.5million compulsorily.

The other time, it was Lekki.

Again, he turned LASU into a private school and now, he wants to privatize transport system so that he would be in control of all businesses after he leaves office. This is cruel na...

By Segun O'law-Citizen Reporter
The Joint Action Front, a pro-labour movement today signed on to support the striking Lagos Doctors and to call the Lagos State Government to revise its policy to impose a new metro-cab deal on them.

In a press conference called to jointly address the issue of Lagos State Doctors’ yearning for the implementation of the Consolidated Medical Salary Structure, CONMESS, and to criticize the forceful dealing of new cars at whopping sums by the Lagos State Government on the Taxi operators in the state, the Joint Action Front described the action of the state government as a violation of the principles of collective bargaining and the rule of law by Lagos State Government.

CONMESS, which was described as the Lagos State Government had signed the basic minimum wage for all doctors across the federation nearly thirteen (13) months ago, but was never implemented.

Addressing the conference in Lagos today, President of the Association of Resident Doctors (ARD), LASUTH Ikeja, Dr. Saheed Babajide said that the implementation of the CONMESS will only cost the State Government N10 million. “It is only N10 million that is needed to save lives, and this shows that this government even as it claims to be democratic, does not have the interest of the people at heart.

“We are also calling on those that are being invited for temporary recruitment to shun the exercise. It is only a temporary course for the period that we are on strike and they will also be faced with similar treatment in the future. As soon as the strike is over, they will be thrown away,” he said.

“Fashola’s Government says it is employing new doctors to replace us. It is totally unfair. How can you employ new graduates who are not experienced to treat patients in a bid to avoid paying only N10million CONMESS, which is our legal right? It shows the level of callousness on the part of a self-acclaimed democratic government”, the doctor added.

Commenting on the issue, Comrade Biodun Aremu, Secretary of the Joint Action Front says he would advise all Lagosians not to visit the hospitals anymore so as not to risk their lives with inexperienced doctors that the State Government will be recruiting, as those doctors only will experiment with precious lives.

“JAF therefore demands immediate and unconditional implementation of CONMESS in Lagos State. We are resolved to rally Lagosians and Nigerians on MASS ACTION to compel the Lagos State Government to implement the agreements”, JAF said in a text forwarded to the media.

Yesterday during the May Day event, the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Raji Fashola had said that his administration would not implement any wage policy decided by the federal government except the minimum wage. The statement which he made in a bid to discourage the Lagos Doctors on strike today received a response from the conference organized by JAF. Comrade Akele, a member of the movement said it is hypocrisy as the Federal Government also determines Fashola’s salary.

“If he says he is not paying whatever the Federal Government is imposing, then I challenge him to say before the public who imposed the salary he collects and that of his commissioners and political appointees. He should also come and tell us whether it is not the federal government law and policy that established the taxes he collects,” said the comrade.

On their own part, the taxi operators in Lagos State, who are protesting the imposition of a new ‘Mega cab’ deal on them by the State Government accused Mr. Kayode Opeifa of turning his duty into business that puts the poor taxi operators at tether’s end.

In their words, the transport veterans, arriving with placards with inscriptions accusing Governor Fashola and Mr. Opeifa of imposing anti-poor policy, said the Lagos State Government asked them to scrap their cabs and purchase its own (government’ mega cab) at N4.5million, compulsorily.

According to members of the Lagos State Taxi Drivers and Cab Operators Association, LASTDCOA, who complained about the cruel policy at the conference today, the decision to turn transport business into private ownership started some five years ago, when the operators where denied licensing registration on the basis of using second-hand vehicles.

According to one of them, Mr. Taofeek Oladokun at the Pedro Taxi Park, the operators met with the Speaker of the Lagos State House, Mr. Ikuforiji, who assured them that the second-hand vehicles would be inspected and the ones certified ‘OK’ would be licensed. The agreement was only to retire ten years old cars. However, when Mr. Opeifa came in as the Transport Commissioner last year, he worked out a deal with the Skye bank to purchase new vehicles and force the cars on the poor
operators to pay exorbitantly on installments.

“When Opeifa came last year, he said whether okay or not, he does not want us to use second-hand vehicles but that we should use new ones that befit the Mega City. We agreed with him and went to price new vehicles of their specifications, but Mr. Opeifa said we must come and patronize them. Those that have not patronized them are denied registration and are being stopped from operating.

“We went to get the price of the vehicle Mr. Opeifa brought and discovered that its market value is only N1.3 million. We asked him to allow us go and buy it by ourselves, but he denied us that freedom and said we must buy from him. He said the deal is with his bank (Skye Bank) and we don’t know when Mr. Opeifa, a commissioner, became a car dealer!

“When we told him that we cannot afford to pay N4.5 million for cars that sell at only N1.3 million, he asked us to come and register as drivers under him. So, he now wants to employ us and be paying us peanuts” the cab operators’ representative at the conference said.

Commenting generally on the Lagos Doctors’ strike action and the extortion of the cab operators by the Lagos State government, the Joint Action Front said that Mr. Fashola’s statement that he would not pay any wage policy imposed by the Federal Government is an after-thought as he already signed the agreement several months before he made the unpopular statement on May Day.

Deputy Chairman of JAF, Achike Chudi called on all Nigerians to join forces with the Lagos Doctors to help win this battle against humanity.

“They silenced the students and turned LASU into a private school and also silenced the Lekki residents for the payment of toll. Now they want to silence doctors," Mr.Chike said.

He continued, stating, "We must not accept this, and we are calling on every concerned Nigerian to join this action as the doctors are the only ones giving them resistance. This is an anti-people policy and must be resisted. It is a battle against the people and the people must win this one."

From the text JAF read during the conference, it demanded that the government make clear statement on its position on the Taxi Cab Operators’ extortion allegation.

“JAF demands that the Lagos State Government should in the next 14 days make a clear pronouncement on the illegality of the pronouncement by the Lagos Executive and compel the Licensing authority not to deny any taxi operator the rights to legitimate business operation or face MASS ACTION.

Equally, JAF demands the Lagos House of Assembly should call Mr. Kayode Opeifa to order and he should desist from using the Vehicle Inspection Officers, Security operatives and party thugs and sell-out and government apologist’s officers of LASTDCOA to harass and threaten the life of the concerned members.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jaf-backs-striking-lagos-doctors-condemns-extortion-lagos-cab-operators
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 3:55pm On May 03, 2012
If you can't live in Lagos then go back to your phocking villages! Whether una like am or not south west must progress. Evil people.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2012
Time to throwaway all those rotten molue and danfo buses in lagos too.

Sanitize lagos!!!
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by aljharem(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If you can't live in Lagos then go back to your phocking villages! Whether una like am or not south west must progress. Evil people.

tell them as it is !!!!!! angry

this people want us to be living in the dark ages
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Arosa(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2012
Nice move by Fashola, anything that will lead to the decongestion of Lagos is good.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by PointB: 4:24pm On May 03, 2012
lol. Same clowns who can not do without 'free oil' are talking.

Anyway, I agree, those who cannot afford to live in Lagos should go back to their 'villages.' grin grin grin grin I dey laff oo
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Ymodulus: 4:36pm On May 03, 2012
eko o ni baje o
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by picolo01: 4:45pm On May 03, 2012
TELL THEM , IF THEY CANT AFFORD TO LIVE IN LAGOS THE SHOULD VACATE TO THE VILLAGES, LAGOS IS NOT FOR A LAZY MAN! IT IS A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

EKO NI BAJE!

lAGOS MUST BE DEVELOPED TO INTERNATIONAL STATUS.

NO MORE AGBERO, TELL THEM TO MOVE TO THEIR VILLAGES IN EKITI AND OYO

NO MORE BOOLE (PLANTAIN) SELLER TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO THEIR OGUN FOREST

NO MORE IBADAN TAXI DRIVER

NO MORE BUREA DE CHANGE , TELL THEM TO MOVE TO THEIR SAHEL DESSERT, WHILE ON IT THEY SHD TAG THEIR COWS AND TOMATOES ALONG

NO MORE LOCAL DOCTORS - TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO THEIR DEN ACROSS THE NIGER

ALABA AND IDUMOTA ( WE WILL REMEMBER YOU WHEN IT TIME)

ALL HAIL THE SON OF THE SOIL!!!
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by doctokwus: 4:53pm On May 03, 2012
The lord of d jungle has decreed,so be it,even going as far as forcing pple to pay N4.3m for a taxi dat shd go for N1.3m.Lagosians are in for tougher times,bc d 'man of d moment' is about to increase d numb of agberos(& angry ones at dat)in d streets of lagos state:more wipers will b yanked off,mor side mirrors destroyed,more extortion of okada,keke napep,pedestrians,wt d occasional yankin off of a 'stubborn' bus conductor to his death,& evn if u park ur car in ur house,b ready to pay omo onile;welcome to d rule of agberos.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by aljharem(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2012
PointB: lol. Same clowns who can not do without 'free oil' are talking.

Anyway, I agree, those who cannot afford to live in Lagos should go back to their 'villages.' grin grin grin grin I dey laff oo

which oil is free ? The one your father bought for me or what ?

When we say go back to your village, we mean people like You. What is wrong in going back to Abia ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by PointB: 5:56pm On May 03, 2012
alj harem:

which oil is free ? The one your father bought for me or what ?

When we say go back to your village, we mean people like You. What is wrong in going back to Abia ? grin grin grin grin grin

You be mumu. Seriously.

How can I go back to my village, when I am planning to buy at least 10 of those Lagos Taxis. grin grin grin grin

Fash Baba, abeg you 4.5 million is too small, can we increase it a little to just 10 million each. Walahi, anyone who cannot afford to pay N10,000 for 10 kilometer trip should vacate Lagos.

I want no herdsman, or transistor radio clutching hausa/fulani/kanuri, free fuel loving man in my Mega city! Only rich businessmen are welcome in my new city!

Fash baba, no fall my hand oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2012
PointB:

You be mumu. Seriously.

How can I go back to my village, when I am planning to buy at least 10 of those Lagos Taxis. grin grin grin grin

Fash Baba, abeg you 4.5 million is too small, can we increase it a little to just 10 million each. Walahi, anyone who cannot afford to pay N10,000 for 10 kilometer trip should vacate Lagos.

I want no herdsman, or transistor radio clutching hausa/fulani/kanuri, free fuel loving man in my Mega city! Only rich businessmen are welcome in my new city!

Fash baba, no fall my hand oo grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wahala, you dey hai dey make mouth say you fit buy Ten 4.5 million naira vehicles. LOL you think say na moi-moi and Ogi ? LOL grin grin

45 million naira is not easy to come by even to "Oil rich" people like "You" sir.

And don't expect people to pay 10000 naira for a trip to anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Brixtonyute(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2012
picolo01: TELL THEM , IF THEY CANT AFFORD TO LIVE IN LAGOS THE SHOULD VACATE TO THE VILLAGES, LAGOS IS NOT FOR A LAZY MAN! IT IS A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

EKO NI BAJE!

lAGOS MUST BE DEVELOPED TO INTERNATIONAL STATUS.

NO MORE AGBERO, TELL THEM TO MOVE TO THEIR VILLAGES IN EKITI AND OYO

NO MORE BOOLE (PLANTAIN) SELLER TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO THEIR OGUN FOREST

NO MORE IBADAN TAXI DRIVER

NO MORE BUREA DE CHANGE , TELL THEM TO MOVE TO THEIR SAHEL DESSERT, WHILE ON IT THEY SHD TAG THEIR COWS AND TOMATOES ALONG

NO MORE LOCAL DOCTORS - TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO THEIR DEN ACROSS THE NIGER

ALABA AND IDUMOTA ( WE WILL REMEMBER YOU WHEN IT TIME)

ALL HAIL THE SON OF THE SOIL!!!

Loooooool at the bolded part!
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by PointB: 6:41pm On May 03, 2012
alj harem:

No wahala, you dey hai dey make mouth say you fit buy Ten 4.5 million naira vehicles. LOL you think say na moi-moi and Ogi ? LOL grin grin

45 million naira is not easy to come by even to "Oil rich" people like "You" sir.

And don't expect people to pay 10000 naira for a trip to anywhere in Lagos.

My friend keep quite. If an 'ordinary' taxi driver can afford Fashola's Taxi for 4.5 million, does it not translate to passengers paying with their blood for a ride!

But clowns like you who are quick to criticize fuel subsidy removal will for bigoted reason support this wicked anti-small business proposal of Fashola, because you believe non-indigenes will be the most affected. Your 'mumurity' knows no bound. Anyway, we dey watch. Let's see who will laugh last!
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by jmaine: 6:43pm On May 03, 2012
Everybody wey no get identity dey always claim lagos . . . . grin

Now back to the thread, a few years ago. . .Fashola did something similar by enforcing that each taxi park purchased one of his new Toyota corolla for about N2.5m . .and they complied . . .but if the quote below is true . . .Then this koro koro fraud and oppression na die oo!!!

We went to get the price of the vehicle Mr. Opeifa brought and discovered that its market value is only N1.3 million. We asked him to allow us go and buy it by ourselves, but he denied us that freedom and said we must buy from him. He said the deal is with his bank (Skye Bank) [b]and we don’t know when Mr. Opeifa, a commissioner, became a car dealer!

When we told him that we cannot afford to pay N4.5 million for cars that sell at only N1.3 million, he asked us to come and register as drivers under him. So, he now wants to employ us and be paying us peanuts” the cab operators’ representative at the conference said
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2012
Hmm, if the savior himself can have evil agenda sometimes, can you imagine fraud in broad daylight? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

“We went to get the price of the vehicle Mr. Opeifa brought and discovered that its market value is only N1.3 million. We asked him to allow us go and buy it by ourselves, but he denied us that freedom and said we must buy from him. He said the deal is with his bank (Skye Bank) and we don’t know when Mr. Opeifa, a commissioner, became a car dealer!

“When we told him that we cannot afford to pay N4.5 million for cars that sell at only N1.3 million, he asked us to come and register as drivers under him. So, he now wants to employ us and be paying us peanuts” the cab operators’ representative at the conference said.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 7:38pm On May 03, 2012
I thought some fools claimed sahara reporters is not a credible source? Should we start taking them serious? . . .Bunch of animals.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 7:40pm On May 03, 2012
All of a sudden, sahara repoters became a credible source? Bigot!

manny4life: Hmm, if the savior himself can have evil agenda sometimes, can you imagine fraud in broad daylight? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
All of a sudden, sahara repoters became a credible source? Bigot!

Sifu of all Bigots, I hail you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Apparently, you're having comprehension problem, and just like I have always said, I sure don't care what Sahara reports, what I cared about is the fraud in broad daylight.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Mynd44: 7:52pm On May 03, 2012
I don't see how Fashola was involved in all this. His name was not even mentioned throughout the article even though I don't really trust Sahara reporters
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Obiagu1(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
alj harem:

Fashola is indirectly saying, Fk you Yorubas, I don't want you in my Lagos. Go back to your villages cool
From increasing LASU tuition which an average Yoruba cannot afford to shutting out Yorubas from their major business/source of income (taxi business) in Lagos.
Who's going to take over? Your guess is as good as mine cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 8:06pm On May 03, 2012
Keep exposing your bigotry! Your eastern governors are there without anything to show for the monthly allocations and you are here crying blue murder on something wey no concern you. How does it feel to be caught red-handed again? If you can't stay in Lagos then get the phock out!

By the way, show me ONE project completed by any eastern states governor, just one with pictures.

manny4life:

Sifu of all Bigots, I hail you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Apparently, you're having comprehension problem, and just like I have always said, I sure don't care what Sahara reports, what I cared about is the fraud in broad daylight.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 8:14pm On May 03, 2012
Don't mind the bunch of lurking bigots waiting for anything on south west to prey on.

Sahara reporters is now credible because the news is anti-fashola(the best governor in the history on nigeria). . .on the other hand, their states is under siege of kidnaapers and arm robbers. Shameless bigots!

Mynd_44: I don't see how Fashola was involved in all this. His name was not even mentioned throughout the article even though I don't really trust Sahara reporters
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by jmaine: 8:19pm On May 03, 2012
Still doesn't change the fact that Sahara is a shitty news portal . . .But to clear all doubts to the those who feel and think this news was a saharareporter exclusive . . .

[size=18pt]http://jointactionfront..com/2012/05/jaf-holds-press-conference-in-support.html[/size]

Can your mastvbation now end prematurely grin

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Keep exposing your bigotry! Your eastern governors are there without anything to show for the monthly allocations and you are here crying blue murder on something wey no concern you. How does it feel to be caught red-handed again? If you can't stay in Lagos then get the phock out!

By the way, show me ONE project completed by any eastern states governor, just one with pictures.

LOL, pepper body will not kill you, you 're so drunk on hate-o-rade that it has impaired your ability to think. This is NOT about eastern governors but about "the savior" who in broad daylight is about to commit fraud in the name of development. When we get to that road about SE governors, we'll cross it, till then, I'll continue to say it like I see it.

Caught red handed again? LOL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy about what? grin grin grin grin

How the fu/ck is it my fault that you definitely CANNOT comprehend English? embarassed embarassed embarassed sorry o, cool cool

I just told you I don't give a hoot about Sahara, neither do I care about what they report, I'm only interested in the fraud that's being perpetrated in broad day light.

You're impaired behavior is causing your fuzzy incoherence , just like your PIC, sleep over it and then retry again. cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't see how Fashola was involved in all this. His name was not even mentioned throughout the article even though I don't really trust Sahara reporters

Though I do not care about these folks, but no offense, are you sure you read the article "very well" and then arrived at the conclusion that his name wasn't even mentioned throughout the article?

Here is an excerpt

In their words, the transport veterans, arriving with placards with inscriptions accusing Governor Fashola and Mr. Opeifa of imposing anti-poor policy, said the Lagos State Government asked them to scrap their cabs and purchase its own (government’ mega cab) at N4.5million, compulsorily.

Who's the executive leader of the Lagos State Government? I guess it's me now...LOL
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Mynd44: 8:49pm On May 03, 2012
“We went to get the price of the
vehicle Mr. Opeifa brought and
discovered that its market value is
only N1.3 million. We asked him to
allow us go and buy it by ourselves,
but he denied us that freedom and
said we must buy from him. He said
the deal is with his bank (Skye Bank)
and we don’t know when Mr. Opeifa, a
commissioner, became a car dealer!
“When we told him that we cannot
afford to pay N4.5 million for cars that
sell at only N1.3 million, he asked us
to come and register as drivers under
him. So, he now wants to employ us
and be paying us peanuts” the cab
operators’ representative at the
conference said.
The above here indicates that the rivers have problems with the commissioner and not the governor. Why cant they face the guy and leave Fashola outta this. We need to face our problems
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 8:53pm On May 03, 2012
It is either your bigotry cap is on or you are too dumb to understand that by discrediting the source, automatically the news became FALSE! Get it?

Sahara reporters is "shitty" and as such thier news lacks credibility and by extension the news is FALSE. Only bigots like you and your co-blind travellers would still be believing this beer parlour rumor mongering-shitty reporters.

You could as well do good with the other "shitty" source of no value more than a cow dung in your desperation to hate fashola and south west. Don't tell me you are too daft not to comprehend?

Secondly, you claimed to be soo disturbed with the day light robbery of Fashola and I point to you where kidnappers and armed robbers have taking siege and making life very difficult for every body, if truely your intentions are pure, I'd expect you to divert your so-called concerns to south east, a place where arm robbers and kidnappers rule day and night! shocked shocked

The breaking news in Imo state presently is that 1 million naira is going to be given to anyone with useful informations leading to arrest of kidnappers, go make some money or write your long essay about Imo state and stop crying blue murder on the best governor in the history of nigeria. cool

manny4life:

LOL, pepper body will not kill you, you 're so drunk on hate-o-rade that it has impaired your ability to think. This is NOT about eastern governors but about "the savior" who in broad daylight is about to commit fraud in the name of development. When we get to that road about SE governors, we'll cross it, till then, I'll continue to say it like I see it.

Caught red handed again? LOL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy about what? grin grin grin grin

How the fu/ck is it my fault that you definitely CANNOT comprehend English? embarassed embarassed embarassed sorry o, cool cool

I just told you I don't give a hoot about Sahara, neither do I care about what they report, I'm only interested in the fraud that's being perpetrated in broad day light.

You're impaired behavior is causing your fuzzy incoherence , just like your PIC, sleep over it and then retry again. cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Funkymallam(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2012
Mynd_44: “We went to get the price of the
vehicle Mr. Opeifa brought and
discovered that its market value is
only N1.3 million. We asked him to
allow us go and buy it by ourselves,
but he denied us that freedom and
said we must buy from him. He said
the deal is with his bank (Skye Bank)
and we don’t know when Mr. Opeifa, a
commissioner, became a car dealer!
“When we told him that we cannot
afford to pay N4.5 million for cars that
sell at only N1.3 million, he asked us
to come and register as drivers under
him. So, he now wants to employ us
and be paying us peanuts” the cab
operators’ representative at the
conference said.
The above here indicates that the rivers have problems with the commissioner and not the governor. Why cant they face the guy and leave Fashola outta this. We need to face our problems

U r very funny. Who is d commissioner representing? Who appointed him? U will also tell me Fashola is not aware of this fraud?
Get real man.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Funkymallam(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2012
alj harem:

Unstable as water.
Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Inspects Ipakodo Jetty. Pics.. / Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry / Does Anyone Understands What This Banner Is Saying? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.