Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (4731 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by tonia2000(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey guys, I have just received a mail from GTBank that il be having an Entry level test this coming Saturday,Just informed you guys so u could check ur mails and prepare well.Best of luck to everyone.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by Achilike: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2007
please where and when is the test coming up.Give details.Thanks.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by Achilike: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
please where and when is the test coming up.Give details.Thanks.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by tonia2000(f): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2007
17th November, 2007 8.00am.
Address: 48 Town planning way, ilupeju, Lagos.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by rexdon1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2007
pls when did u apply?
was it the last one on the website billed to close by 16th?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by tonia2000(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2007
@rexdon

Sure
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by rexdon1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
i did the stuff but got a reply that i will get a confirmation on my mail add, which neva came. did u experiennce that?
though am yet to get an invitation either.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by tonia2000(f): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
Really i didn't get any confirmation after i applied, Just got an invitation this afternoon.cheers
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by rolorolo: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
please what is their test format like
thanks
i have also bin invited for the same test
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by rolorolo: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2007
please what is their test format like
thanks
i have also bin invited for the same test
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by iykrion(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
Guaranty Trust Bank
their test format is in three parts. You have Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning
and Grahical Interpretation. All they need is your accuracy how u can think on the
spot. They are usually simple questions but the challenge is you have 24mins for 80
questions. So you have to be fast in thinking.

Good Luck!
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by okpueze: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
I got the text message, which said we should check our mail box for more details. But when i checked my box, i did not see the i.v. Pls what should i do. Thank you
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by tushlips: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
@tonia 2000
pls could u send a copy of d invite mail u got from GTB to my email box cos i really need to gatecrash.pls help a sis my email addy is tushlips@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by essojay(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
Got an SMS inviting me for the test this sat. 17/11/2007 but was advised to check and print a mail sent to me which i couldn't find in my mailbox. plz anyone dat got the mail should forward it to my mailbox(essojay4real@yahoo.com) so i can get the details.
Thank you so much, i'll be expecting it.

tonia2000, could u plz forward the message to my email?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by clutch162(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2007
I got the Txt inviting me for GTB test too. i also checked my box and found nothing pertaining to their invitation. i guess we wud have to be patient till probably Wednesday-they could presently be working on it.

As 4 the Test format. its different from that which i got from 2 friend who already wrote their test at different times. Could iykrons format be for the ilupeju branch? i really do hope so.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by okpueze: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
Pls i Got the sms, but i didnt c the mail. Pls those that got the mail, should pls tell me what we are suppose to come with and any other info inside the mail. Thanks
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by okpueze: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2007
Pls i Got the sms, but i didnt c the mail. Pls what should i do
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by iykrion(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey Guys, pls check your bulk folders because that's where it is likely to be. If you can't still find it, then let me know so that I will forward it to you guys.
Cheers!
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by iykrion(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
Dear, followed by your surname, first name and last name if you have

We are pleased to invite you for our Entry Level Selection test.

The details of the test are as follows:

Venue: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
48 Town Planning Way
Ilupeju
Lagos

Time: 11:00
Date: 17/11/2007

Things to bring along:

1. Originals & photocopies of the following credentials:
a. NYSC discharge certificate
b. SSCE certificate
c. University degree certificate
d. Birth certificate

2. A valid form of identification e.g. drivers license, int'l passport,
national ID.

3. A recent passport photograph

4. Writing Materials (Biro, Pencil, Eraser & Sharpener)

5. A copy of this email.

The results of the successful candidates will be posted under CAREERS on our website, www.gtbplc.com as from 28th November 2007. Please note that the pass mark is 50%.

We thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and wish you success at the test.

Human Resources Group
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by zenitta: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2007
if u dont see ur iv in ur mail box,there is no cause 4 alarm, just go wit d text msg,they have all ur names in their database,u wil b checked in 4rm a list of compiled names of those they invited,provided they sent u a txt,ur name is there,so no shaking.
i did the test last 2 weeks @ enugu n iv just bin invited 4 anoda assesment @ PH.plscan anyone giv me a clue on wat 2 expect?is it an intervw or wat?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by clutch162(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Iykrion,
Thanks a lot. U have been so resourceful and useful to this forum.
THe format you posted was the General format from BANK TEST FORMAT across popular sites.

But i would like to confirm if the GTB test format u posted was recent, because the format differs from what i received from some1 who wrote the test about 2weeks ago. Although the venue for his test was @ VI.

Please reply ASAP
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by lorebobo(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
i got an invitation from gtb too. the format given by iykrion is the one i know of cos that was the format they used last weekend for corpers. so clutch 162 if you know about another format, let us know.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by clutch162(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
i called someone who took the test 2weeks ago and confirmed the following

The VI test centre format by KPMG

80questions in 28mins
Verbal reasoning - 30quests-8mins (Synonyms, antonyms, Sentence completion)
Numeric reasoning - 25quests-10mins
quantitative reasoning - 25quests-10mins (includes IQ tests like Shapes)

No graphical reasoning!
What ever the format, i advice we all prepare on all sides. God Bless
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by mamalaj(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hi everyone,i just wanted to contribute on the exam style thing,both formats are correct,the graphical resoning is and the quantitative are both under the same heading(LOGICAL REASONING)the only difference is that u guys seperated them,i asked a friend that works at the bank.Anyhow sha whether na quantitative or graphical lets try and reach the cut off which is 50%.Good luck and Happy reading. kiss grin cheesy
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by ficasej: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2007
iykrion
pls guys help me ! I got the text msg but I cant find the mail in my box. can you pls forward it to my mail - ficasej@yahoo.com
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by Rare(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2007
I ggot invited for this GTB test; can someone give me the best route to GTB Ilupeju from Orile-Iganmu (Coker bus stop). I am quite new in lagos.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by itismd(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
[size=14pt]For those that did not see the mail . check your bulk[/size]
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by pasuma(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2007
u can route easily through oshodi and board another to palm grove onipan and drop by ilupeju bye pass.thats on one side another is through ojuelegba and

from ojuelegba u take another bus going through palm groove onipan and drop at same bus stop. best of luck guys sure hope 2 see u guys there.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by clutch162(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2007
GTB venue(48 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju) is directly behind Oshodi. Alight @ Oshodi, trace yur steps behind the bridge just where ilupeju Cabs load their vehicle with passengers. Take a bike to 48, town planning way. it shorter that way.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by pasuma(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
thats true
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test by clutch162(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2007
i feel the urge to alert the form on today's GTB test- in my view- was a bit disorganized. i don't mean any harm: dealing with unemployed youths isnt an easy task. but i feel thing would have been done in a better way other than 2day.

The reason, applicants were disappointed when after being invited, the weren't giving entry to the test centre for either being above 25years of age, not being able to produce their original birth certificate, and copies of their credentials.
Most wudn't have know since this requirement was sent to applicants via mail and not SMS- Mails which most of us didnt get. But thank to nairaland forum(Iykron), i would have fallen victim. This led to a lot of running here and there, apllicants could not help but voice out their frustrations. i felt sorry for them.

The test was in 2 sets. which confirmed the information i got from a friend that questions were changed yesterday due to suspected leaks of the original test questions.Were we given questions with seemed to be newly printed and we answered the old format second(old looking question papers).So we had 28mins for each set of questions(=54mins in all). The question were quite simple(the usual format), but the usual problem is time, one really has to think fast.

i believe i did my best, and pray God sees me thru to the next stage.

So those xpecting to write the next GTB test. Prepare and hope for the best

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representatives Recruitment. Pay Is 60k. / Unemployed 1st Class Graduates Lounge / Pls What Next FCMB DSA Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.