Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) (19277 Views)

Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo / Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 4:32am On May 04, 2012
Detongue: Deltans re smater dan dis rubbish.. Dis photoshop cannot rubbish d intellegence of d ppl of d state

You think Deltans are smarter than this?

The governor of Delta state, Emmanuel Uduaghan last week appointed to his cabinet, Mofe Pirah, whom his government is also prosecuting for murder.

According to court documents available to SaharaReporters, Mr. Pirah and 10 accused persons have recently received summonses from the Court of Appeal in Benin City for the September 1998 murder of Mr Samuel .A.K Metseagharun in Warri.

In the incident, Mr. Metseagharun, a former chairman and sole administrator of Delta State Board of Inland Revenue and Chairman of the Ugborodo (Escravos) Community Trust Governing Council, was allegedly dragged out of his Mercedes Benz car and beaten to death by a crowd which included Mr. Pirah.

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by deandavid(m): 4:52am On May 04, 2012
that sign post could be true, as you can see a wheelbarrow in the photo, its like the office is still under construction. Notin hard 4 deltans to do, especially the politicians.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by jason123: 4:56am On May 04, 2012
Dayokanu, leave Delta state alone! What's your beef? Abeg, respect yourself!!!
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Eazeee(m): 5:39am On May 04, 2012
Oga GEJ just dey aso rock dey sleep witout saying kpin while people are graping anytin within dia reach. oh God
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by lovabouy(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2012
una just dey here dey run una mouth. Y d evil ones dey office dey loot money.make una cum make we join hands nd pray 4 naija
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Nobody: 6:22am On May 04, 2012
dayokanu: Delta State.

Delta State has gone to the dogs Part 2

If this one is photoshopped,thankGod,the one below is not.Nothing is impossible in delta state. cheesy

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Exponental(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2012
Its definitely nt true. With d jail term accredited 2 Ibori, I bet his deputy will lie low.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2012
purefella: with all these tori wey una dey sama me so for nairaland about this our government wey mago mago don kill am finish nah the future of some people wey know too get money but still dey born pikin like fowl dey fear me ooo coz as for me pikin wey i know go fit fly go ordinary egypt i know dey ready to born am
Guy you wan kill me with laugh
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 04, 2012
Are people this gullible? The picture was photoshopped!
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2012
dayokanu:

You think Deltans are smarter than this?

The governor of Delta state, Emmanuel Uduaghan last week appointed to his cabinet, Mofe Pirah, whom his government is also prosecuting for murder.

According to court documents available to SaharaReporters, Mr. Pirah and 10 accused persons have recently received summonses from the Court of Appeal in Benin City for the September 1998 murder of Mr Samuel .A.K Metseagharun in Warri.

In the incident, Mr. Metseagharun, a former chairman and sole administrator of Delta State Board of Inland Revenue and Chairman of the Ugborodo (Escravos) Community Trust Governing Council, was allegedly dragged out of his Mercedes Benz car and beaten to death by a crowd which included Mr. Pirah.

Guy you wan Mr. Pirah go drag Uduaghan comot for him motor beat am to death,Emmy Uduaghan get sense die.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by francis247(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2012
Breaking News: Nairaland has gone to THE DOGS! Smh.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by igboboy1(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2012
dayokanu: Delta state has been known to be a haven for political rogues

An example is the recent Ibori saga.

It was in the same Delta state a Murder suspect was appointed commissioner.

Its the same Delta State that allocated 7b to clear hills blocking the airport runway.

The now have an office for the former deputy governor

Nna biko hapu my delta state and face your glorified village A.K.A Oyo....ah ah na so delta yarns dey sweet you?
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by tchaik(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2012
otokx: Can we have a 3rd party confirmation? That signboard may have been Photoshopped as can't see any number this or that high court road, no PMB number too.
I have seen it with my two naked eyes; when I go back there next week, I will send a better pics. Nigeria is officially phucked!
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Demdem(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2012
Dogs has always been in charge of Delta. Thats a fact.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Ournaija: 8:20am On May 04, 2012
PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Soundmind(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2012
Sorry, i do not understand pls,
Is this office for all the former deputy governors or for only one
If one, who in particular,
If all, that office is too small.
Let me believe it is only a joke
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by In4MATIC1: 9:06am On May 04, 2012
tchaik:
I have seen it with my two naked eyes; when I go back there next week, I will send a better pics. Nigeria is officially phucked!

Please, i eagerly await ur confirmation. I'll Rather confirm for myself than take one look and conclude its fake. I won't put anything past a politician
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by jidsoon(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2012
why am in the deputy Governor on Monday this is not the gate to the office
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Demdem(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2012
^^^^

This is for the former deputy not the current deputy
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by ollystic: 10:02am On May 04, 2012
LMAO .... There are several Deputy Governors in the State , So How Many Deputy Governors Will Occupy the Office ...
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by klas(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2012
No Asaba based nairalander who can verify the story and report?
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This MUST be a joke. Office of the former deputy governor indeed

https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2012
This picture exemplifies the power of the internet and its effective use as a tool in SPIN & SPELL especially when you have a readily available population of gullible, malleable and metaphorically indolent crop who are willing to swallow hook,line and sinker whatever would seek to whet their fantasies!
I like it. It gives the knowledgeable so much power!

Without looking too hard, its pretty easy to see that it's a badly photo-shopped piece!
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 04, 2012
This is a BIG Joke. grin
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by jephiano: 12:35pm On May 04, 2012
Nairaland sef! Which one be 'make una PRECIPITATE...'? Thats how someone's comment on another thread was seen as: 'God pls precipitate to the aid of Nigeria'!!! Wat is wrong with the word c.ome?
lovabouy: una just dey here dey run una mouth. Y d evil ones dey office dey loot money.make una cum make we join hands nd pray 4 naija
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by otokx(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2012
This whole story appears to be a hoax; moderators should be careful not to allow unverified stuff be discussed more less go into the frontpage
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2012
otokx: This whole story appears to be a hoax; moderators should be careful not to allow unverified stuff be discussed more less go into the frontpage

You still think its a hoax despite the below? from Tchaik?

I have seen it with my two Unclad eyes; when I go back there next week, I will send a better pics. Nigeria is officially phucked!
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Mynd44: 4:33pm On May 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Its a free country na. If the others want let them open their own offices. The man is getting the publicity he wants without any advertising costs. smiley
I doubt the authenticity but based on your argument, you seem to imply that if someone builds an office and puts such sign in front of it it is legal. This amount to fraud as even though he is the former Governor, the office does not exist and I doubt you can register it and so it should not be allowed
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by otokx(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2012
dayokanu:

You still think its a hoax despite the below? from Tchaik?

I have seen it with my two Unclad eyes; when I go back there next week, I will send a better pics. Nigeria is officially phucked!

Let tchaik have another picture taken with him on each side of the sign board and under.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Demdem(m): 3:26am On May 05, 2012
otokx:

Let tchaik have another picture taken with him on each side of the sign board and under.

For wettin? That will expose him and make him the next target for the killer party. U guys should thread cautiously oo.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by otokx(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2012
Demdem:

For wettin? That will expose him and make him the next target for the killer party. U guys should thread cautiously oo.

then the story is a big black lie
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Demdem(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2012
otokx:

then the story is a big black lie

Kindly post ur face here first for all to see, attach with it ur birth cert and an acceptable form of identification to be sure u aren't posting a dead soul picture. If u can't do that, u Av no right to demand for another's face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site / Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? / Senate Grills Fashola, Others As Ministerial Screening Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.