Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide (21807 Views)

Must Have SONY PS4 Accessories Starting At N1,000 Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Buy Cheap Used Games On The New TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Shop Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2012
petecuuper: Rahoof,
I have got some games CD for sale am in South Africa Like i told you.

They are:
Modern warfare 3
God of War 3
Uncharted 2 and 3
Need for Speed The Run
Ice Age
Brothers In Arm
South Africa World Cup
Dead Space Fifa 10
Transformers
Wanted

call me on +270760458190, +2348124912448

Peterson

Ok Sir, I will give Ʊ a call later today...Thankz a billion times...
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by jaymes(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
I just bought a NEW PS3 Slim 160gb on saturday from these guys
True professionals, they sure know how to sell at a good price
Plus, to have the game console and accessories delivered to your office without any additional costs is really awesome
More grace to your elbows guys
I will continue to spread the word about your business to my colleagues at work and my friends!
God Bless You
Keeping Gaming! smiley

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ps3fanboy: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2012
i have the following games for sale.

call of duty black ops
vanquish

contact me on 07063916908 or oniabiola2002@gmail.com or reply this post
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by bamibambaly: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
yu guys are doing a great JOB, i am so enjoyin my new PS3 slim...nice one bro...

i got mine on wednesday and i am already enjoying it, funny enough, my wifey say i must buy a new pad, else there would be war....

nice one guys.. am spreading the word.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ovielee(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
I just bought a PS3 slim console from Rahoof, I must confess he his honest and the game console was delivered to my office in VI. My guy I will definitely refer anybody I know that want to purchase game console to you. Thanks for the after services consultation.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tchalz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hy geez,my name is Ekpe,Effi0ng Bassey 4rm C-city..G0t ma vita c0ns0le 4rm diz guyz,n bliv me,dey r h0nest..G0d bles u bradaz..Kip up d gud wrk
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by spacefreak: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2012
i just bought an xbox 360 S 250gb from rahoof and had it delivered to me in abakaliki...rahoof is a very nice individual and always answered my questions honestly and patiently without any form of irritation....that said i can easily refer anybody to him for his servives knowing fully well he will deliver...if you are still skeptical time to brush ur skeptism aside...mke i go enjoy ma game jare...tnx rahoof and billyamin
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by T50(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2012
[size=18pt]SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!![/size]
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Aninteg: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
hey guys i just bought naruto gaiden 2 ps3 and is more than fine its ok finally i can trust people again thanks to him hes the best i wiil be request more from u thanks bro iam gonna tell my friends in anambra about u you are wonderful
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tbase2: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hey there guys great job pls i will need the following games downloaded into my psp metal gear, call of duty, the 3rd birthday, formula1, spider man3, xmen origin and silphon fither logan's shadow. dont worry i come over to your office can i know how much to budget for those games when am coming you swift response we be appreciated thankyou
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 3:45am On Jul 26, 2012
T'base:
Hey there guys great job pls i will need the following games downloaded into my psp metal gear, call of duty, the 3rd birthday, formula1, spider man3, xmen origin and silphon fither logan's shadow. dont worry i come over to your office can i know how much to budget for those games when am coming you swift response we be appreciated thankyou

Thanks to you all for putting your trust/support in us. We really appreciate all the comments.

@ T'base, our phone numbers and contact address is included in the post. Pls kindly go through it again then give us a call and we'll direct you on how to locate us easily.

Once again thank you all. GOD bless everyone of us.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by knytred: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Im a satisfied customer...was sceptical @ first but they deliverd and i am satisfied...pls i employ you to feel free to patronise them...you wont regret it.......tanx guys
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Fulanee: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
I did business with this guy and he is very honest..I almost lost faith in doin business on nairaland cos I was once duped but Rahoof has restored my faith. And to you Rahoof, keep the good work going. Honesty is the best policy. God bless U.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ismailhalliru: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rahoof/billamin ar very nice dudes @ 1st i doubted dem,,bt i cnt biliv d@ presently am in yola palyin my psvita game,,i dnt no hw bt dey did it,,guys transact wit dem,,der honest
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by lucabraski(f): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hi all, I am based in port harcourt. Getting games here is very expensive hence I decided to go online and seach for cheaper sources. I came across billy/rahoof via nairaland and decided to take my chance. These guys are d real stuff, very legit. I ordered for games for my son. Though skeptical cos I had to pay first into their account, I went ahead to make d payment. I received the games as at when promised, and in good condition. We have been doing biz together ever since, and till date no dissappointment. We are yet to even see ourselves. Anybody dealing with them should feel very safe cos these boys are genuine.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
I bought a Ps2 today from Rahoof. The guy is honest and friendly, he gave me extra cd game and the delivery was fast. Its nice doing business with you and i can proudly vouch for him. U guys are the best, Keep it up.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by GBAGAUN1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
for how much can i get a clean PSP?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2012
GBAGAUN!!:
for how much can i get a clean PSP?

Currently we have PSPGO white and still very very clean with 15 games loaded for 21K.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by dabena: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2012
Hello guyz,

I want a ps 3 console, either with the games inside or with using cd.
Can I know the various prices and options?
Thanks
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by GBAGAUN1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Billyamin:

Currently we have PSPGO white and still very very clean with 15 games loaded for 21K.
ok thanks, but its above my budget(15k)
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
dabena: Hello guyz,

I want a ps 3 console, either with the games inside or with using cd.
Can I know the various prices and options?
Thanks

@gbagaun and dabena

This trend/Post Ïƨ̣̇ meant ƒό̲r̲̅ Comments/Complains ☺ƞ purchased goods from us, not ƒό̲r̲̅ bargain.

Call 08055120486, 08052806775, 08181429655 pin:2868ECB6. Or mail billy_berry2020@yahoo.com ƒό̲r̲̅ any info or post here...

www.nairaland.com/939056/ps3-xbox360-ps2-brand-new/3

Or

www.nairaland.com/875053/new-slim-ps3-160gb-used/1

A big thanks †o all ∂@ hά‎​V commented here,We really appreciate Ʋя̲ comments...
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by spenca: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2012
rahoof is one honest dude on this multi purpose site,e is honest n keeps to his words same as his bruh billy,irrespective of some odds they still do der patronizers well....kudos to you both,got a vita from dem n i must say its norin short of 100% working condition......feel free to do biz with dem
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by XrTz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by DappyD: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
It was was nice doing business with you...got no complains watsoever..really appreciate
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by skibochi(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2012
hi guys, just to let you guys know transacting business with rahoof and Biliamin was hitch free. I bought an xbox 360 250 gb console from them, got it delivered and they even chipped in a free game for me. It is hard to believe we still have good and trust worthy entreprenuers on Nairaland and i will vouch for them any day. They gave me a good deal on the xbox and i'm looking forward to them chipping it for me too. Just to let you know the box is working 100% and in good condition, almost like new.

Billi, please let me know when i can chip this box o!! i can't wait o!!

Cheers
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ismailhalliru: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Guys i even use 2 send rahoof moni 2 buy me some stuffs in lagos n send me in adamawa,rauf/billi ar very honest guys
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by taiworazak(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2012
OMG...J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ purchase a ps2 from him J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a few hours ago...this dude is straight forward,honest t̶̲̥̅̊o last...that is the kind of guy I would like t̶̲̥̅̊o do bizness with...let me assure U̶̲̥̅̊,he is a good guy...shout out t̶̲̥̅̊o U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Bigseyidon: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
[b][/b][i][/i] :DThese guys are the best. Lovely games, good service delivery and customer service above all they have integrity. Just got my PS3 delivered directly to my door step. These guys are DA BOMB
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by nuttieskillz(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2012
wats up peeps..this guys(rahoof n billyamin) are awesome when it comes to business..God can bear me witness in this,as i write this comment,i have not met any of them but did business with them n it waz awesome.for the 1st time in my life dat i did business with a total stranger n also sme1 i got his contact online n the business was successful n everybody went home happy ever aftr..at 1st i thought dat the other comments i saw was cooked up n made that i had to call my cosuin to help mi finalize the business to see if they are for real n truly they are great guys n i can 100percent stand for this guys anywhr anytime...d price at which they sell their games cn b compared with prices on amazon shopping site,its so so so cheap..RAHOOF AND BILLYAMIN I WANT TO B LIKE U GUYS WEN I GROW UP grin..my prayer for u guys is that ALMIGHTY GOD SHOULD CONTINUE TO BLESS U GUYS N MAKE U GUYS BIGGER..big #KUDOS
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by dayosaba: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
I just got my pes 2013 and NBA 2K12 from these guys. They ars so dependable and they had to deliver to me in Sagamu. Nice Job guys. It was nice tranzacting with you guys
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
Billyamin,
It was nice meeting you yesterday,the FIFA2012 was working fine, though i also found it boring just like the GTA IV that came with the console, I don't know why i am feelinf this way maybe because i am not really a game person. Do you have either battlefield or call of duty, any game that has to do with military shooting (war) or espionage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps3 Slim with 2 controllers / New arrival uk used ps3 with 2 controllers / ✅✅PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1tb [hacked 9.00 & unhacked] + PS5 Plug✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.