Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? (940 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Why Are You Not Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by jkpretty(f): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
Guys, would u rather wait till u are made before u have a girl to marry?, or would u rather have a girl that stays with u, till u are made?

Quite surprising when many girls have the feeling of "lets grow together" the guys would rather say " let me arrive first before i go find a wiffy" undecided
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by Joey82(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
@JK DEARIE, long time.

I'll prefer a lady that will grow up with me when i'm not yet made.
truth is when u're already made, u hardly can tell who trully love u since most girls are unconciously in love with ur money actually thinking they're in love with u.

on the other hand, having a girl b/4 u're made can be filled with heart breaks if she's not the understanding type, since she's always feeling u're not living up to her expectations.

whichever way, God help us find the right ones
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by olanajim(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
I go with joey. Any lady that come after I am made is going to work hard to convince me she is real.

Luckily God had promised to protect me from evils. Seen and unseen.
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by vindoheney(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
I quite agree that i definitely need to make it before i get married but that will make it difficult to know which girl that truly loves u.

In Naija now, girls can marry even the ugliest guy for no reason other than "PEPE". When u have made it, they will flock u not even minding whether u stole it or not.

They will come in different colours. I remember my friend that aked a particular sweet looking chick to go out with him but the babe refused.Oboy come travel abroad and came back 4 years later.The girl literally begged the guy to sleep with him amd still after everything, the guy is not going out with her.

That is what physical poverty and mental poverty have caused.

But for me, i rather go with the grow with her cos in the growing stage, u 2 can actually check each other out to see whether u r made for each other.

Guys no go make mistake marry when u don get moni, Naija babes eyes dey RED.
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Jk
ill marry the day i feel like im ready. . . Moeny or no money
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2007
Well i will be by next yr kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by OyinboNo1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2007
It's cats with low confidence that are "waiting until their ship comes in". . . if you can mack a fine babe without the trappings of wealth, you don't need to wait, and you have no ongoing issues of doubting what she's interested in. Up your game kids
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by jkpretty(f): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2007
@ all

Funny enough a guy friend said to me that he'll rather wait till he has all it takes, before he finds a wife, his reason being that "ladies who date guys while struggling end up not being married by this guys" he said "most times the guys then find someone else to suit their status"

Those words were from a guy, & i'm sure he was in his right senses when saying it.
Re: Is Making It The Reason You're Not Married? by okoomoge2(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2007
I would say it better to marry a lady when you are just growing ( career wise,financially).
once you have arrived it is really difficult to know who is who.
I bet you once a guy has money he becomes so arrogant unknowingly,
He needs a girl that matches his status and not a girl he really desire.
Typical examples is needs and wants.
This is the problem most guys are facing now.

(1) (Reply)

Love (inside Dream). / For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? / Wentin U Dey Look For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.