Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Anyone Who Wants A Agent In China To Source Your Bussiness? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Anyone Who Wants A Agent In China To Source Your Bussiness? (1026 Views)

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria / How To Source And Export Charcoal / Get A Template Website For Your Bussiness. From The Rate Of N5,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Wants A Agent In China To Source Your Bussiness? by tonypark: 6:44am On May 04, 2012
Dear All Nairlanders:

I am tony from china, and I have been doing foreign trade bussiness for more than 10 years, now, I am trying my best to develop Nairgian Market. So It would be my great hornor to be your agent in China, and i can help you to source your bussiness here in china, and help you to check the quality of goods, etc.

Please give me a chance, then I Return you one World.

If someone have the interest to corporate with me, please do send me E-mails or call me:

My E-mail: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: fuwei5852173@126.com
Tel: +86-18611101097
Re: Anyone Who Wants A Agent In China To Source Your Bussiness? by youngaduco(m): 2:18am On Sep 13, 2018
have sent you a request on wechat

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Serious Workers Hamburg (germany) / The Dbanj Live In London Concert / Mobile Money Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.