Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Importing Candles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Candles (705 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Importing Candles From China / Please, Where Can I Purchase Big-sized Scented Candles In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Candles by perp(f): 8:06am On May 04, 2012
kissPls does any one have an idea on candle importation from china. Ur candid advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Importing Candles by tonypark: 8:48am On May 04, 2012
I am tony from china, and we are the candles manufacture for more than 20 years, please contact with me so that I can quote you our best price to you. Or please send me what kinds of candle you would like to order, send me the photos, specifications and other details would be highly appreciated.

My E-mail: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Tel: 86-18611101097
Re: Importing Candles by davidlight: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2021
It is one of the best products dimension in the market today, for it burns both the wax and tea lights. It can be used for all kinds of occasions and settings, from parties to romantic dinners to camping trips. If you interested to know more about woodwick candles browse this site.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Or Liberty Reserve.... / How Do I Process My Cheques Faster? Professional Response Only! / 12 Money Making Ebooks And Start Making Your Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.