Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? (7022 Views)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? by lekkie073(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2012
christians should take time to ponder on this. Moses wrote 10 books, but only five made it into the bible. Why? Who were those people that selected what should and should not make up the bible. Even the church frowns against reading the sixth and seventh books of moses. Or was it not authored by the same moses of the old testament? Or was he under the devil's control when he was writing it? Perhaps u christians can enlighten urselves.....
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2012
lekkie073: christians should take time to ponder on this. Moses wrote 10 books, but only five made it into the bible. Why? Who were those people that selected what should and should not make up the bible. Even the church frowns against reading the sixth and seventh books of moses. Or was it not authored by the same moses of the old testament? Or was he under the devil's control when he was writing it? Perhaps u christians can enlighten urselves.....

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 04, 2012
i need to poo.
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? by omosexy1: 3:12pm On May 04, 2012
Lekkie 6th and 7th book of moses was not written by Moses. It is a kabala book on the efficacies of Jewish prayers. How to pray, when to pray and some items to use in praying. It also gave descriptions of the holy names of God, such as the YWMH (I hope I spelt it well) and the Tetragramaton (I hope I spelt that one well too, been long I read the book). My favorite part was on the efficacy of the Psalms and how to pray with Psalms and get what you want.
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? by lekkie073(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2012
omosexy1: Lekkie 6th and 7th book of moses was not written by Moses. It is a kabala book on the efficacies of Jewish prayers. How to pray, when to pray and some items to use in praying. It also gave descriptions of the holy names of God, such as the YWMH (I hope I spelt it well) and the Tetragramaton (I hope I spelt that one well too, been long I read the book). My favorite part was on the efficacy of the Psalms and how to pray with Psalms and get what you want.
On d contrary, it was written by moses. It contains d magical words he used in the ten plagues as well as other mysterious invocations, the part of the psalms was just a recent addition.....
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2012
lekkie073:
On d contrary, it was written by moses. It contains d magical words he used in the ten plagues as well as other mysterious invocations, the part of the psalms was just a recent addition.....

(1) (Reply)

When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Lagos Orders Churches To Remove Loud Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.