Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! (2051 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork / Rita Dominic In A Stunning Black Dress In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2007
wow@naija_diva, thanks for d link. That's hot!!! OmG, Pretty is d man!! he said that once u hit his sister or mother, it's goin' down!! no matter who d person is and he don't believe in hittin' women but when it has to do with his sibling, then there'll be problem. I like his kind. @least he's not a sissy. Serves newyork right.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Sexyabby(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2007
chiogo:

huh?? what are u talkin' about?? u mean u already saw d whole show??. what's tila tequila?? i know it's one of 'em white girls' shows. don't watch those.
A shot at love wit Tila Tequila is wayyy better than I love Newyork and its not a white girl show and dat girl look wayyyyy better than Newyork and dat show is just crazy.

I don't kno wat those fools see in Newyork to be on dat show especially Buddha and Punk, they deserve better than dat fake bitch and Newyork's mother look like a devil in red suit, and I'm not even going to start on Tailor-made.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2007
LOL,@Abby, hey girl. long time.

I see d show tila tequila but i just scroll past it, not interested in it, and nobody in my house fancies it either, my sis said she's watched it a little but she doesn't like it.she's asian and bi. ewww, that's even worse to me. u know why i watch NY's show?? Cuz i already saw her in flava flav's show and she's crazy, i want to see where her craziness will lead her to. lol, idk tila tequila from anywhere so am not into d show but i'd try and watch it tho but her own is nastier, bisexual. shocked
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Sexyabby(f): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2007
@chiogo, hey, wats gud?

I know its nasty and i only watched like 3 to 4 episodes and they're crazy, I just love dat show and I still watch I love Newyork too and I want to kno who she's going to end up wit dis time and I hope dat person break up wit her just like tango did last season.I think dat she'll make a gud couple wit chance cuz he's crazy just like her.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by zigbo(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
are u for real that a shot of love, . . is better i ve been ignoring it. what is it abt tho?
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
Apparently a bisexual chick lookin' for love by bringin' 20 straight dudes and 20 lesbian chicks and hopes to end up with one of 'em. I think bisexual people are confused people. it's either u're gay or straight!! anywayz, i'll try and watch it too.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Sexyabby(f): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2007
Its based on ur opinion, I just think its better. Its about a girl, Tila Tequila,she's bi-sexual and asian, there are 16 straight guys and 16 lesbians and they were not aware dat she's bi until the end of the first episode after she eliminated 10 of them.The remaining, both male and female will have to share a room wit one bed.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 2:23am On Dec 02, 2007
tila tequila is an okay show even though i watch it like every week. lol i just like when they be fighting.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by zigbo(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
jst started watching it. . .that show is hilarious,the first three episodes,i was roflmfao BTW arent there enuf lesbos for lesbos or enuf girls for those guys,why do they ve to go thru all that with one bisexual chinkopardon me + the show is kind@ nasty, ha u gona kiss a dude and turn around that same sec. and kiss a babe? ewwwww. . . wat da hell does the tila girl do apart from havin millions of frendz on my space undecided
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
I saw that Tila tequila show last monday, idk when they even do it but there're 3 people remaining when i watched it. I think she's just as slutty as NY but NY is more interesting to me jare, from what i saw. anywayz, that dani dude, is he a dude or a chick??. Idk, i was like wtf when i saw him or. . . her. he/she is sooo annoyin'.pheww!! Tila tequila was rated among 50 dumbest celebs. i think she was 40 smthin'.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by zigbo(f): 2:40am On Dec 11, 2007
lol tongue . . .is she a celeb?
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Sexyabby(f): 5:09am On Dec 11, 2007
I just finish watching I love Newyork like an hour ago,Newyork is a dumb bitch cuz i still don't kno' wat tailor-made is still doing there and she sent Punk home?,dat stupid tranvestite-NYanywayz i think dat its really obvious dat Buddha is gonna win. I can't wait to see d last episode and then the re-union.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
zigbo:

yeah, i guess she is.

@Abby, she sent punk home for real?? i didn't see d last 2 episodes. i'll watch d repeat durin' d weekend. that's good for him tho Cuz idk what he was doin' there too if he truly went to harvard. tailor-made wld probably win Cuz she'd want someone she can control, like a sissy. buddha is violent like chance.oh yeah, in tila . . . . that dani, is that a male or female??
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Sexyabby(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
i think dat d only reason y ny is still keeping tailor made there is cuz of his money and if he was poor, she would have sent his ass home when he spit on mr.wise.lol dani is a female
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 4:04am On Dec 12, 2007
zigbo:

SHE'S A CELEB, SUPPOSEDLY, SHE "SINGS" AND "MODEL" BUT NEVER HEARD OF HER.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by zigbo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2007
me too
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2007
Anybody saw the finale?? yo, tailor-made actually won!! OmG, i said this stuff is like a movie, I already knew he was gon win. This is all actin', man and d stupid dude proposed to her just like tango did, kind@ similar. That stupid girl only picked him Cuz he's a batty-boy and he's rich. Now, she can wear d pants. anywayz, i can't wait for d re-union so he can dump her ass or she dumps his ass. Either way, they won't last!!
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by davidif: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2007
OH NO!!! Not that girl again shocked angry
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
chiogo:

Anybody saw the finale?? yo, tailor-made actually won!! OmG, i said this stuff is like a movie, I already knew he was gon win. This is all actin', man and d stupid dude proposed to her just like tango did, kind@ similar. That stupid girl only picked him Cuz he's a batty-boy and he's rich. Now, she can wear d pants. anywayz, i can't wait for d re-union so he can dump her ass or she dumps his ass. Either way, they won't last!!

saw the reunion yesterday and surprise surprise, they didn't break up.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
OmG, is that you?? shocked ok, am mad, don't think am excited.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2008
yes its me. i was on vacation, just came back on wednesday.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
hmmm, really?? vacation to where?? am still mad. missed ya but i got over it. tongue
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2008
i went to nigeria for only two weeks. wish i was still there cuz as soon as i got out of that plane, the cold just took over me.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2008
It's cold in Nigeria??
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2008
no, when i came home it was cold.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
lol, ok, it is definitely freezin' here.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
don't get mad but i got to go home so i'll talk to you later.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knowns " Lyon Matt Tita" In Nollywood / Five Years Old Boy Sends Tonto Dikeh A Marriage Proposal / Photo Proof Victoria Beckham Actually Pee On Herself (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.