Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday (1490 Views)

Airtel BIS Service Has Stopped Working On Android / Airtel BIS Service / Who Is The Best Bis Service Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by xeleb(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2012
is been more than 24hours that my glo bis went off , is it general problem or the area am staying i called their help line tired giving diffrent suggestion which not solving the problem. how is the service where you stay?
Re: What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by yinbabs2k: 11:15am On May 04, 2012
I am using GLO BIS and its working fine in my area
Re: What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by Nikkie29: 9:17am On May 07, 2012
A̶̲̅m also aving dat problem but wen ever I switch off radio And  it again it W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ work 4 like 5min And starts misbehaving again.. m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ location Ȋ̝̊̅§ UNAD Ekiti
Re: What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by walcolm(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2012
i've been having the same issue in ph for almost a week that i even had to switch to another network.
Re: What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by jude33084(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2012
Mine is as fast as a lightening!
Maybe it is your Area mass that is having that fault.
Re: What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by xeleb(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2012
My people no be small thing, glo really spoil my weekend for me, the service was just off througout the weekend, I left ilorin for lagos on thursday, get d service from berger but as soon as I got to my area in orile iganmu that is when d ting went off just only gsm, as I was travelling back this morning again as soon I left the area get to somewhere in oshodi d service was back, back in ilorin now the thing is now stable as I used to experience it before never get off service. I called customer care that ask me to send my complain that they can give me extension. Don't know how true is it? Glo suck real time
Re: What Is Wrong With Glo Bis Service Since Yesterday by walcolm(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2012
looks like bandwidth is being diverted to Ghana. i have noticed this data problem since the Glo Ghana news hit the airwaves

i'm a conspiracy theorist grin

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Have Blocked Youtube On There Network / Bbm For Android Finally Leaked-download Now / Omg!!! You Need To Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.