Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Calling All African Women And Men! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Calling All African Women And Men! (1007 Views)

Why African Women Must Go Natural / 18+ Unclad Photos Of African Women Slaves From The Past. / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All African Women And Men! by teju03: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
I know there are a few on this forum and I need your help people!

I`m writing my dissertation on feminism and how it affects african people around the world. I think feminism from the african point of view is under-represented and i`m trying to get the opinion of as many african women as possible.

I have to add at this point, it doesn`t matter if you are into feminism or not. If you are not into feminism, simply post saying you are not into it (and give your reason) because it would give my disseration a well rounded point of view.

PROFILE:
1) Name or username
2) Age (if you want)
3) Gender
4) Country you are from and Country you are living in . . . have you ever lived in your country of origin?!
5) Religion

QUESTIONS:
1) While growing up where you ever told stories of great/powerful/influencial women? It could be a myth,folklore or true story. Do you know of any great/powerful/influencial Africa women?

2) Does your religion affect your feminist views?

3) What`s your opinion of feminism and the feminist movement?! Is it relevant to african cultures?

4) How are women treated in your culture? What is their role?

Feel free to send me a pm, if you do not want to answer these questions publicly on the forum.

Thanksies,
Tejumade (that`s my real name, it`s only fair since I`m asking you to post yours -  wink)

For people that don't visit the religion forum. Please Mods, don't move this!
Re: Calling All African Women And Men! by Lionhearted: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
@ pabloyoung

I came across your post about RDP. I am very interested in it.

Can you put me through it, step by step? Please.

Can't get the hang of it from google.

Thanks.
Re: Calling All African Women And Men! by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Lionhearted:
@ pabloyoung

I came across your post about RDP. I am very interested in it.

Can you put me through it, step by step? Please.

Can't get the hang of it from google.

Thanks.

Listen. Go to the web below and purchase the €10 per month plan. They no longer hav the €5, after you have done that, let me know. You can stil google “buy cheap rdp” you might see a cheaper option if you can’t afford the €10.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Question And Win A Recharge Card From Me / ... / Is This A Nigerian Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.