Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos (6563 Views)

FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) / Flower Girl Premieres In The Uk [photos] / Family On Fire: A Tade Ogidan Movie Premieres In Camberwell, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by mukina2: 1:26pm On May 04, 2012
“Marvel Avengers Assemble” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963 as a comic, a team of ultimate heroes.

A team of ultimate heroes such Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and may more are all featured in the movie with an unexpected enemy that emerges to threaten global safety and security.

The premiere at the Ozone center featured life size images of the heroes in the movie and it gave the movie goers, ample opportunity to take photographs with them.
Channels
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2012
Ok. Next

1 Like

Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by nanoken: 1:36pm On May 04, 2012
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by nanoken: 1:37pm On May 04, 2012
ok 2 hours of movie...2.5 hours tops....then what next[/color]
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2012
I am afraid American Directors and Movie Script writers have run out or real movie ideas. they have turned to comic books and have doen a piss-poor job of it as well. the movie sucked
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Walexz02(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2012
e ehn? wetin come happen? undecided
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Mynd44: 1:55pm On May 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I am afraid American Directors and Movie Script writers have run out or real movie ideas. they have turned to comic books and have doen a piss-poor job of it as well. the movie sucked
Too many heroes in one movie.
I will wait for the pirated version to hit the market before seeing it anyway
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Tgirl4real(f): 2:04pm On May 04, 2012
ZUBY77: Ok. Next

lol. Hey you! Where have u been? cool

@ post,

Can't miss it.
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by EasyG(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2012
Only comic book fans will really appreciate this movie. Can't wait to see it, too bad am stuck offshore at the moment. The moment I get into town it's the first thing on my to-do list.

1 Like

Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by dondigi(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2012
Alert me immediately it is pirated.

1 Like

Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by floflo12: 2:37pm On May 04, 2012
Actually seen the movie yesterday at ozone,very interesting movie.
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by charlesm91(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2012
I wonder some pple sense of reasonin.its a make of the comic version n except u not a comic fan in ur childhood days,u wont appreciate movies of suc'hdont bash the movie afterall naija dont make such type.iv seen the trailer n its awsome

2 Likes

Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by phantom(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2012
why wait for pirated when you can download it in 720pthats if you have a fast internet connection anywayz..... grin grin
downloaded 'chronicle' a few days back in 720p and i swore no more cinemas for me....maybe except the wife wants to hang out... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I am afraid American Directors and Movie Script writers have run out or real movie ideas. they have turned to comic books and have doen a piss-poor job of it as well. the movie sucked

are u serious D movie was awesome jor! What da hell u talkin abt bro! Watched it on monday @ d cinema...(i live in australia tho)
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by kaydkay(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2012
@Phantom

Pls give me link to site for downloading the films. I hope its a free site sha!

1 Like

Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Funkymallam(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2012
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Ejine(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2012
I am afraid American Directors and Movie Script writers have run out or real movie ideas. they have turned to comic books and have doen a piss-poor job of it as well. the movie sucked

WHAT!!! angry angry

Are you sure you saw The Avengers? As a long-time fan and collector of almost every issue of the comic books, I stand bold to tell you that this movie is easily the best comic book film EVER made. . . well, behind The Dark Knight and Spider-Man 2.

Una no watch am jor. Abeg go and rest
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Niiade(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2012
watched not impressed in anyway. just any average movie shikena lipsrsealed
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 04, 2012
i love super hero movies..cnt wait to watch it.
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by omar22(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2012
So far it is not Nollywood

People ain't interested
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by Csami(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2012
Wud luv 2 watch dat movie. @phantom, wat site are u talkin abt?
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2012
Csami: Wud luv 2 watch dat movie. @phantom, wat site are u talkin abt?
just hit up your favorite torrent client and visit kat.ph or demonoid.me
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2012
Released on friday and i watched it on saturday, old skool to me now but i love the way hulk slamed loki like ordinary bread
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by sammirano: 7:45pm On May 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

na wa for you o.
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by immunno(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2012
Can't also can't wait to see it,been patiently waitin 4 it to com out eva since I first saw d preview in February
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by TonySpike: 8:39pm On May 04, 2012
Anyone that says the Avengers movie isn't worth it, is a joker. The first four days of its viewing at the cinema in my location saw the tickets virtually sold-out. For the first time, I saw people clapping so hard at the end of the movie. It was really exciting, with lots of humour. It is certain that the second part of this movie is returning to the cinema very soon.
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by kay9(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2012
Avengers is out Dam.n, why am i not in Lagos?? Dis P.h sabi dull o! Mtscheww... **going 2 check silverbird.ph movie list...***
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by kay9(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2012
Imagine, silverbird site is down!!! Shytteee!!!
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by phantom(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2012
^^^^check genesis first..... grin.itll probably start showing next week in silverbird PH.....Icinemas is wack but you never can tell...it might be good to check in
Re: The Avengers Movie Premieres In Lagos by passionate88: 11:05pm On May 04, 2012

the movie will be among one of the best movies of 2012... I'v watched it.. Downloaded... I loved it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan / Is Del-york International/new York Film Academy Not Ripping Off Nigerians? / Adil Hussain Respond On Radhika Apte Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.