Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership (1572 Views)

Do You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency? / If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency, Click Here. / Caly Modelling Agency Is Looking For Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by bluepro: 1:35pm On May 04, 2012
A relatively new advertising agency is seeking a partnership with very serious-minded person(s). Pls be informed that no form of money is sought nor required. None at all. If you are interested, just kindly leave a post and contact email/phone number and l'll get back to you with the details.
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by MusicCafe: 2:08pm On May 04, 2012
you can call me on 08187140629 or bb pin 256d0714
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by omotola1(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2012
@OP, i think u are getting it wrong. Details should precede interest. How can one show interest when we do not even know what your mode of operation is yet?

1 Like

Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by benz33(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2012
well said Omotola...........
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by arsenally: 10:26pm On May 04, 2012
@bluepro

Hope you read Omotola's comment.
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by bluepro: 1:21pm On May 05, 2012
omotola1: @OP, i think u are getting it wrong. Details should precede interest. How can one show interest when we do not even know what your mode of operation is yet?

I appreciate the comments thus far. I was only hoping that it wouldn't be an all-comers thing, that whoever shows interest would at least have a fair knowledge of what the advertising industry is all about. Statistics from APCON (Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria) 5 years ago showed that the sum of 38billion was spent by advertisers that year alone. And it's growing.

I am a registered APCON practitioner with over 13 years cognate experience in the industry. Like l mentioned earlier, the agency is registered and functional. The reason why l mentioned that money is not being sought is because it is not and l would not want this to appear as a scam. What is required as a partner would be what you are willing and able to bring to the table by way of contacts etc. Like l mentioned the experience and expertise l have got, l am only seeking a partner/s that can bring something else e.g ideas/contacts and whatever other that would be considered by the parties and see how it would work.

Thank you.
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by hceejay: 8:05pm On May 05, 2012
Hi poster,

I am interested in your offer. I was a COO of a advertising agency in South Africa and also was a Business Development Manager (BDM) of a marketing firm in South Africa. Currently I am an advisory member of a consulting firm that based in UK. I am residing in Festac, Lagos State.

Currently wants to open my own advertising agency in Nigeria but the bureaucracy in advertising industry in Nigeria is preventing guys like me . I could bring new ideas, finance, few contacts etc depending on you.

My email add: h.ceejay@gmail.com
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by bluepro: 11:35am On May 06, 2012
MusicCafe: you can call me on 08187140629 or bb pin 256d0714

Thanks for the interest. The number you provided however is not going through. This is my second day of trying. Thanks.
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by Gazadiel(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2012
I am interested pls ensure you carry me along with ur precedes. 08088885723
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by stkris(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2012
@Bluepro
While it has not been established so far the exact advertising services of your company, i am sure there would be multimedia requirements in the mix.
I own a multimedia production company, and we recently launched a branch out in Nigeria (Ikeja, Lagos)
I think we could reach a different kind of mutually beneficial partnership.
email ads@ceevisionz.com if it sounds like a plan to you.
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by bluepro: 10:45am On May 08, 2012
st-kris:
@Bluepro
While it has not been established so far the exact advertising services of your company, i am sure there would be multimedia requirements in the mix.
I own a multimedia production company, and we recently launched a branch out in Nigeria (Ikeja, Lagos)
I think we could reach a different kind of mutually beneficial partnership.
email ads@ceevisionz.com if it sounds like a plan to you.

I am into Above and Below the line form of advertising. I'd get back to you through the email you've provided and we'd see what it holds. Thanks.
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by mikerob116(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2012
i am intrested in the offer.
i currently work in an high Tech printing industry here in Lagos
& have various printing experience from start to finish with
valuation.
contact me here
adeyemi_adepelumi@yahoo.co.uk
08035819211/08099852778.
cheers
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by fredasue: 6:31am On May 15, 2012
i am interested in partnering with you.i have a small start-up marketing firm in ph that integrates branding and advertising. My no. Is 08039413316
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by FacesModeling: 1:59pm On May 30, 2012
Im a director at a relatively new modeling agency,i believe ican bring sometin to the table.i will like us to work together.my name is Greg 08033994505
Re: A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership by vepump: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
if your post is still available,please contact me 08083626810.

(1) (Reply)

RORO Shipping $850 With Telex Release Eniola Cargo! / Does Anyone Sell Original Used Shoes On Nl??? / Used 15X15 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer T-shirt Printing For Sale(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.