Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Motorola RAZR V3 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola RAZR V3 Phone (4212 Views)

[ROM][4.4.2] Xtremevanilla V3 For Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 By YomiTech / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / My Motorola RAZR, Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ncpat(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
Motorola Razor V3

What do you all think about this phone? It is only made for WAP browsing, MS, mp3 ringtones, and pictures (not too good).

You cannot receive applications through bluetooth, no infrared and you can not send any application to someone except you move it and you will have it no more in your phone.

So say your opinion.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by hotangel2(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2006
I wanted it soo bad, but some of my friends have it, and it aint bugging me anymore. I prefer my Sanyo Pm8200 to it.

I don't like it,
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ncpat(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2006
thank you hot-angel the phone is now useless to me
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by hotangel2(f): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2006
U have it too? I took a picture with my friends own, and the camera made me look ugly. I know my ass ain't ugly. cheesy
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Seun(m): 2:36am On Apr 08, 2006
The [url=http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details/0,,130,00.html]Motorola RAZR V3[/url] also has Itunes support which means you can buy legal music downloads at $1 each from the Itunes music store and play them on your phones.

So the camera is bad? Interesting. Is the RAZR beautiful? Can someone show us what it looks like?
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Badman888(m): 2:58am On Apr 08, 2006
I hate the phone i have been using it its so horrible and its everywhere you go to, it just has a nice shape

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Ynot(m): 5:20am On Apr 08, 2006
Maybe you guys were just unlucky with the phone. I got one from T-Mobile with all these features.

And I bought the following from radioshack

[list]
[li]Motorola Bluetooth® PC850 USB Adapter ~ Share and stream music files, data or images between your PC and the wireless phone.[/li]
[li]Motorola® HS805 Bluetooth® Wireless Headset [/li]
[/list]

Works perfectly and the pictures were ok (don't expect digital camera quality).

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by smartsoft(m): 6:12am On Apr 08, 2006
Well Well there is notting better than the one i use MOTOROLA L6 very slim, silver colour, while the L7 of it is black.

Most V3 Razr i do see now don't have those things but this right here has everything you ever needed and i do prefer it to Razr 3.

(1) it's very small in shape
(2) it's very flat
(3) IT got Video Cam
(4) it got Video
(5) it got itune or what is it called again

Anyway it got many feautures that Motorola RAZR3 itself never got

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by jayvinnie(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2006
I wanted it soo bad, but some of my friends have it, and it aint bugging me anymore. I prefer my Sanyo Pm8200 to it.

I don't like it,
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by simmyz(f): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2006
i have the V3 it is a stuipd phone. it switchs on and off when it's cold. and when there is no service. it's also slow. it's beauty with no brains.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2006
simmyz:

it's beauty with no brains.
probably d best description ever.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Bree(f): 4:20am On Apr 09, 2006
Why would anyone wanna have a phone that everyone has. I have the T-mobile sidekick phone, I love it but the only thing is that its not bluetooth enabled, still loving it, am browsing from it now smiley
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ogonna: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2006
Razr V3 is not only for wap browsing, go to www.getjar.com browse for softwares compatible with the phone, select opera mini and download. u can download with a pc, then send to ur phone, it works, am posting this with my phone, Razr V3 can receive applications, dont move d files, copy them to retain d original.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ogonna: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2006
Razr V3 is not only for wap browsing, go to www.getjar.com browse for softwares compatible with the phone, select opera mini and download. u can download with a pc, then send to ur phone, it works, am posting this with my phone, Razr V3 can receive applications, dont move d files, copy them to retain d original.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ncpat(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2006
i have been to getjar.com and it always says download fail with mtn network and even to download mp3 ringtones still the same download fail,this file here is for motorola v3
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Hunter(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2006
adding to the list of problems cheesy

My brothers V3's camera doesn't work at all period S: (and never has)
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ogonna: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2006
The download fails due to unstable internet network, try downloading it in the early hours of the morning, 12am to 3am. if that fails download with a pc and send to your phone through bluetooth.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ogonna: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2006
I cant sync my Razr V3 with my pc. Can anyone help me with that
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Dauda(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2006
The phone is not as good as it was hyped up to be. It's just another expensive phone with its attendant problems. It's cute though.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ogonna: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2006
How to sync your mobile phone with your PC
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Badman888(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2006
I use bluetooth to sync with my PC
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by seeker(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2006
I have have a V3x , and I really don't know what the noise is about. Now I know I'll never be satisfied with a phone, till I can replace my PocketPC
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ogonna: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2006
Badman888, please how exactly did u do it with the bluetooth . Ve tried to do it with mine but could not.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Bossman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2006
Ogonna, I will assume you have bluetooth on your PC/laptop. Just make sure BT is active on both the PC and the phone, the phone should be able to seek and find the other device, and you should be able to use the phone or PC's menu for the rest.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by malibubarb(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2006
I just want to say the RAZR sux!
They are having a recall or somethin for T-mobile members. I have cingular so that sux! But if you have t-mobile get the sidekick! awesome! and if you have cingular the Treo is so much better! if you have verizon they are coming out with Motorola Q which should be real cool. I want it!
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ncpat(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2006
has any one configure the e-mail setting and IM settings in it?
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by jayvinnie(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2006

I don't like it,

Report to moderator Logged
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ncpat(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
i think i`m begining to like the phone since i can received email from it with out logging to yahoo from the browser just configure the email message setup and you can receive your e-mail messages on the go
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by malibubarb(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2006
ignore the razr! it sux
i just got the Vertu Ascent Phone and i am in LOVE!!!

Look how hot my new phone is!!!! I am so happy! lol!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod26060101&parentId=cat6810731&masterId=cat000547&index=6&cmCat=cat000000cat000470cat5160751cat7930732cat000547cat6810731
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by hayprof(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2006
Hey geez Y all bragging about d RAZR V3. What u dont know u dont dont judge likewise If u aint using a phone like d V3 u wont know d worth and functionality. I think u shuld go get '1' i'm wit my V3 always & so know what it DOES! Moreover u all r using d Tmobile,Cingular,Verizon etc configured versions try d unlocked(not tmobile, )version. Inall, u can only complain about d low MEMORY and i.e 4 those who need it!   lol =>=&gtwink
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by Hunter(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2006
I've used my mum's v3 (which isn't branded) and it has such a pathetic storage compacitiy you wonder why they put mp3 playback on there in the first place, the camera is complete garbage (on my brothers v3 it doesn't even work)
Support is non existent

Yep really is a great phone,
least there cheap these days.
Re: Motorola RAZR V3 Phone by ncpat(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2006
you all should stop abusing this wonderful phone call V3, to me is one of the best phone pending on how you know how to use it, do you know you can check and reply your email on it with cost less then three naira (N3.00) all you need do is enter wap.getjar.com, download and install the following, 1. movamail(use to retrive and send e-mail) 2. opera mini web browser (it brings your phone alive like a laptop and can enter any site with a colourful background and you can also logg in to yahoomail account and messenger and you will see all your friends who are online and you can chat instantly without installing yahoo messenger) 3.mobispine(enable you to send free sms) and so many application to mention but a few.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sites For Android Games / MTN Night Plan Is Now 24hours? / Please, How Much Is The Current Price Of Tecno P5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.