Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93859 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
It took close to 2 months. It was sent Dec 21st 2018 and got to Canada 13th of March. In this case it was not my transcript but WAEC scratch card
deelizabeth93:

Hi! Has your document gotten to Canada yet? How long did it take NIPOST to deliver it? I'm about sending a doc. through NIPOST to Canada. It's quite urgent. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yes it has been delivered on the 13th of March. 2019. It was sent 21st of December 2018 in this case it was WAEC scratch card
donafure:

Have your document been delivered? I am in the same situation as you are, just that my school sent my document to the US.
Kindly reply me
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jovids: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Themhydahyoh:
Yes it has been delivered on the 13th of March. 2019. It was sent 21st of December 2018 in this case it was WAEC scratch card

Good morning, please how did you confirm they got. Did you track it or contacted WES. i am in the same situation. sent my docs to IQAS since 21st Feb 2019 and i dont know if it has reached canada.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Michaeleddy(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2019
I sent my Transcript order from Unilag to WES.
Sent on 9th April, 2019 but hasn't been received till now. Please what can i do as my document and credential evaluation is pending.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Michaeleddy(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2019
RichLizzy:
Please i need info o how long it will take Nipost to deliver my document to Canada. It was actually sent from my school, so I don't have access to know of it was registered or not and I don't have the tracking number Anybody with such experience should kindly advise. Thanks

I am experiencing same for unilag transcript to WES.
Since April 9th
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Michaeleddy(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2019
deelizabeth93:

Hi! Has your document gotten to Canada yet? How long did it take NIPOST to deliver it? I'm about sending a doc. through NIPOST to Canada. It's quite urgent. Thanks in anticipation.

Hello,
Did u later send the docs via Nipost or courier. If nipost, pls how many years or months, weeks or days pls?

Cos man don dey frustraed here o
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 1:55pm On May 03, 2019
A document to Canada/US shouldn't take more than 2 weeks. Did the school really post it when they said they did?..they should provide a tracking #. On entering the Postal system in US/Canada...maybe 3 days max to be delivered.
But delays can also be caused if the quality of the envelope/pkg is poor/address not easily readible/not complete.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by charleybaba(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2019
Hello, has your transcript reached WES? i also sent my transcript on the 3rd of May via NIPOST. I am thinking of resending it using courier.
Michaeleddy:
I sent my Transcript order from Unilag to WES.
Sent on 9th April, 2019 but hasn't been received till now. Please what can i do as my document and credential evaluation is pending.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by charleybaba(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2019
Unfortunately, the representatives from NIPOST don't come to pick up the transcript from the universities on time. My transcript to CANADA from Unilag was processed and completed on the 3rd of May but because of complaints on this post, I went to unilag to confirm if the Nipost guys have picked it up. I was told they picked up March transcripts on may 8th and will pick up the April applications on their next trip and afterwards, May.
I had to pay an extra 20k so as to convert from Nipost to UPS and got my tracking number immediately.
So if you are in a hurry. there is no point going for nipost, just use any of the confirmed courier services. But if you have the time, you can use nipost knowing that it could take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ocdeut(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
pls I ve been expecting a parcel from Asia since 5th of August. From the tracking number given to me, it was received in Lagos IMPC (air) on 23 of August. I ve been trying to call customer care on how to pick it up in Asaba but they are not responding. Pls should I go to NACHO office in Lag or wait to pick it up in Asaba?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topacs: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hi bro, have you gotten AOR from IQAS as regards the documents you sent to them via NIPOST, if yes please how long did it take...Am in same fix right now..Sent documents to IQAS since 22Mar..and am yet to hear anything from them..tnx.
jovids:

Good morning, please how did you confirm they got. Did you track it or contacted WES. i am in the same situation. sent my docs to IQAS since 21st Feb 2019 and i dont know if it has reached canada.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jovids: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
topacs:
Hi bro, have you gotten AOR from IQAS as regards the documents you sent to them via NIPOST, if yes please how long did it take...Am in same fix right now..Sent documents to IQAS since 22Mar..and am yet to hear anything from them..tnx.

yes I got an AOR from then June 22.
if you haven't gotten a mail from them, I think you should call them to find out why.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topacs: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
yes I got an AOR from then June 22.
if you haven't gotten a mail from them, I think you should call them to find out why.[/quote]
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jovids: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
topacs:
Thanks I did call them and they confirmed that every other documents sent via DHL and FedEx has been received, but they cannot go ahead with assessment except they get the signed application to file and that was the document I sent using NIPOST on the 22 of march. And IQAS is currently opening documents for April 22nd..

I guess that means they didn't receive it. Was yours registered? I used registered mail with NIPOST
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topacs: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Same thing i used, i paid 4k for it, could it be it was missing in transit..Do i wait a little or just send another via Fedex..
jovids:

I guess that means they didn't receive it. Was yours registered? I used registered mail with NIPOST
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jovids: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2019
topacs:
Same thing i used, i paid 4k for it, could it be it was missing in transit..Do i wait a little or just send another via Fedex..

I paid 4k too...Looks like its lost o, cos it should have gotten there by now. When I wasn't too sure about it then, I came here to ask questions on the NIPOST thing but didn't get any positive response. so in order to have peace of mind I resent it through DHL in May ( N16, 500, student price). But as God would have it, I received their AOR in June, meaning they got the one I sent through NIPOST
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topacs: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ok thanks would just do same via fedex on monday...Thanks.

[Delete author=jovids post=81784285]

I paid 4k too...Looks like its lost o, cos it should have gotten there by now. When I wasn't too sure about it then, I came here to ask questions on the NIPOST thing but didn't get any positive response. so in order to have peace of mind I resent it through DHL in May ( N16, 500, student price). But as God would have it, I received their AOR in June, meaning they got the one I sent through NIPOST[/delete]
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nonyeloooom: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
topacs:
Thanks I did call them and they confirmed that every other documents sent via DHL and FedEx has been received, but they cannot go ahead with assessment except they get the signed application to file and that was the document I sent using NIPOST on the 22 of march. And IQAS is currently opening documents for April 22nd..

What time did you call them I am having the same problem I sent my documents since April nothing. I just tried to call they automated voice say they are closed
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
charleybaba:
Unfortunately, the representatives from NIPOST don't come to pick up the transcript from the universities on time. My transcript to CANADA from Unilag was processed and completed on the 3rd of May but because of complaints on this post, I went to unilag to confirm if the Nipost guys have picked it up. I was told they picked up March transcripts on may 8th and will pick up the April applications on their next trip and afterwards, May.
I had to pay an extra 20k so as to convert from Nipost to UPS and got my tracking number immediately.
So if you are in a hurry. there is no point going for nipost, just use any of the confirmed courier services. But if you have the time, you can use nipost knowing that it could take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months.

Wow!....if Nipost comes whenever they feel like to pick up... why can't the universities take the documents to the Post Office?...or why don't they be on the Post Office neck to make scheduled pick ups? Seems like no one cares... and no one is making an effort to get things in order.... neither the universities, the Post Office nor the students.... everybody just waiting and praying .... and complaining.... but not being proactive. And we wonder why.....
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topacs: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
U sent via NIPOST too...Try calling them 4 to 5pm Nigerian tym.
Nonyeloooom:

What time did you call them I am having the same problem I sent my documents since April nothing. I just tried to call they automated voice say they are closed
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by okehsmiley: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2019
In about 10 working days with registered mail only.
Pls How do I track my transcript sent through registered post/Nipost to Canada. It has been a month now and it hasn't gotten to the required destination
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by W3xy1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
ocdeut:
pls I ve been expecting a parcel from Asia since 5th of August. From the tracking number given to me, it was received in Lagos IMPC (air) on 23 of August. I ve been trying to call customer care on how to pick it up in Asaba but they are not responding. Pls should I go to NACHO office in Lag or wait to pick it up in Asaba?
have you received your parcel? if so, please it took how many days to get to asaba? Am expecting a parcel from China and the parcel just arrived Lagos impc (Air) today
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Pweedytimex: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Pls I posted a document through nipost with tracking number RR056000960GB and since then have been trying to track my parcel but nipost couldn't figure it out pls any help cause I need it urgently
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Pweedytimex: 1:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Pls is Dix how it my tracking status should be on tracking online.ru

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by tunnex07: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hi please my parcel was released from the custom to the Nipost on 4th of November. I tracked the parcel on Nipost international track still showing item location : Lagos imps (Air) event type : insert in a domestic bag, next office : Ondo town. And I've been to my town post office in Ondo I was told they didn't receive my parcel since 4th of November. I got a mail from nipost that item is in delivery location in Ondo and each times i called the nipost number they always told me to wait some patience since 4th of November and they even said item is in Lagos imps. Their response are really confusing me. Can you please assist me to get in touch with Lagos imps contact number cuz my town post office told me to ask nipost the PB they used to carried the parcel to their delivery location in Ondo. Each times i tracked the parcel still showing Lagos imps (Air)
This is my tracking number CC207627166CA
I need your help seriously please.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Sahfresh19: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
I was sent a package vis USPS Express Mail International. It was sent on the 4th of this December 2019, and it's yet to get delivered. It is supposed to take 6-10 business days. This is is 12 days that the package was sent and the tracking is still showing
Till now please can some one help
Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on December 9, 2019 at 3:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Saelvis: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Please is there anyone that can direct me to Lagos air impc
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Bash26(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
My fiancee mailed me a package containing a phone at a drug store in her town in Canada. According to her Canada Post will take the package to Toronto office before heading for nigeria. So they didn't give her a tracking number yet. According to her once it gets to Toronto office they will mail her a tracking number. So I wanna know how many days it will take to get to umuahia DHL office . Was sent on 9th from the Canada Post drug store office in her town.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Jamalt: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Hi Guys I sent a mail from Canada To Lagos and it’s been over 2 weeks already. I was told it will take 6-10 business days for my package to be delivered. I wasn’t given a tracking code but am sure my package is in Lagos already, what do I do please
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by African26(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.