Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93799 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
The no on nipost site isn't going either sent them a mail but no reply. If anyone has a no I could call please help.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukahands:

I sent it through Nipost at cms lagos island. Do u mean NIPOST customer care cos there's nothing like NAHCO relating to nipost on google
If it was Lagos, i think it is supposed to have reached. NAHCO is the processing centre for all parcel before sending to their various destination,it is located inside the MM airport. This is the number i got for you - 08028469631. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Demaejy:
If it was Lagos, i think it is supposed to have reached. NAHCO is the processing centre for all parcel before sending to their various destination,it is located inside the MM airport. This is the number i got for you - 08028469631. Good luck.

Bro na God go bless u, the same time u took to look into my issue God will look into ur issues too. My brother I just got a mail from the school that my package was receive today
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
NIPOST ROCKS
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukahands:

Bro na God go bless u, the same time u took to look into my issue God will look into ur issues too. My brother I just got a mail from the school that my package was receive today
Ameen in a big time. That was a good news, i wish you the very best in your application.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Demaejy:
Ameen in a big time. That was a good news, i wish you the very best in your application.

thank you
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by toplevel: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2013
In all how many days did it take nipost to deliver your parcel?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by toplevel: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2013
bukahands: NIPOST ROCKS
in all how many days did it take nipost to deliver your parcel?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2013
toplevel: in all how many days did it take nipost to deliver your parcel?

10 or 11 business days
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2013
bukahands:

10 or 11 business days
Yes, that's for registered mail. Even you may be lucky with 8 working days and the latest should be 14 working days if only there is no problem with their system.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Demaejy:
Yes, that's for registered mail. Even you may be lucky with 8 working days and the latest should be 14 working days if only there is no problem with their system.

Yes sir ur right it was registered
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by toplevel: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=bukahands]

I sent a parcel to germany since 11 of april and till now today being 21st it has not arrived and it was sent through a registered mail in post office
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2013
Its not up to 10 working days. Calculate it its just 10days
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=toplevel][/quote]
Bro, relax your parcel would reach its destination latest 14 days. Your school might have even received it without letting you aware.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 4:56pm On May 09, 2013
Good day house. I've been expecting some packages from Asia through registered mail since March 14 and have not gotten them till now. I have used this service repeatedly for more than a year and have never encountered this kind of delay. I got a number off this forum for a contact at the IMPC. I was given the impression there's some sort of internal problem which is being remedied but without being given any specific info on the nature of the problem.
Can anybody confirm if this 'problem' is genuine? Is there any where else I can direct my enquiries to facilitate the release of my packages? I am in Delta State and cannot, at the moment, physically go to their MM office personally.
Would appreciate any help.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 09, 2013
iron_lion: Good day house. I've been expecting some packages from Asia through registered mail since March 14 and have not gotten them till now. I have used this service repeatedly for more than a year and have never encountered this kind of delay. I got a number off this forum for a contact at the IMPC. I was given the impression there's some sort of internal problem which is being remedied but without being given any specific info on the nature of the problem.
Can anybody confirm if this 'problem' is genuine? Is there any where else I can direct my enquiries to facilitate the release of my packages? I am in Delta State and cannot, at the moment, physically go to their MM office personally.
Would appreciate any help.
If you are pretty sure that the package was truly sent to you, please request for the tracking number from the person who sent you the package. Compare the phone number number you got off this forum to the one i wrote up there,if not compatible, then call the one i posted here. Basically make sure you have the tracking number with you before calling them. Good luck.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 3:47pm On May 10, 2013
Thanx for your reply.
I do have the tracking numbers and their status does show they have been posted, however this status has not changed in about 40days. Usually, in my experience, after about 3weeks maximum, the status does indicate it has come into the country, and I get it in my state about 2days later. I assume when the status changes is when the package is received, registered and uploaded into their system. In reality it takes only about 2-4 days for the package to actually arrive into the country.
Now I've had about 4 separate parcels posted on different days ranging from March 16 to Apr 2 and not even one has arrived. The status has not changed and as I have no reason to doubt the sender, I will assume that my package is sitting somewhere waiting to be even processed in the first place.
I did call the number you provided but the only info I got is that my tracking nos are not in their system (like I didn't already know that). Also, that they're having some sort of problem which they are trying to rectify but I should be patient. Well, I've been patient for almost 2months. I suspect they are having a problem with their servers or something. Is there nobody I can call or anyway to go claim them physically? These guys are really messing with my peace and harmony.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 4:04pm On May 10, 2013
Also note that I had 2packages sent from the same source on the last week of March 3days apart and got them within 3weeks.
Reason I go into all this detail is for someone to help me understand how their system works cos it makes no sense to me. As it stands, I dont know if my packages are lost, or misplaced, or misdirected and from all indications, I will not know any time soon. Their website doesnt work and none of the customer care lines function. Even the number I got from this forum is touch and go. If not for that, there would have been no way to even reach anyone. Post office in my state here is same song everyday, 'Dont worry, it will come, be patient'. What kind of business are these guys running any how?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
iron_lion: Also note that I had 2packages sent from the same source on the last week of March 3days apart and got them within 3weeks.
Reason I go into all this detail is for someone to help me understand how their system works cos it makes no sense to me. As it stands, I dont know if my packages are lost, or misplaced, or misdirected and from all indications, I will not know any time soon. Their website doesnt work and none of the customer care lines function. Even the number I got from this forum is touch and go. If not for that, there would have been no way to even reach anyone. Post office in my state here is same song everyday, 'Dont worry, it will come, be patient'. What kind of business are these guys running any how?
Welcome. Something might have wrong with that very particular parcel since you have received some packages afterward. Mind you, it is very possible that the parcel still in stuck in Asia. Yes, the tracking number may not be in their system because if you look into the Nipost system, the tracking numbers that those local post-offices do give woud change to another number at IMPC before they send each to its destination. I suggest you ask who sent you the parcel to confirm it at the office where s/he sent it.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by toplevel: 6:35pm On May 10, 2013
I sent a parcel to germany via post office since 11th April 2013 uptill today being 10may. I contacted both schools one has written back to me that they have not received any parcel from me so house what should i do and my greatest fear now is that one of the school there admission closes on the 15 may 2013 please advise.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2013
toplevel: I sent a parcel to germany via post office since 11th April 2013 uptill today being 10may. I contacted both schools one has written back to me that they have not received any parcel from me so house what should i do and my greatest fear now is that one of the school there admission closes on the 15 may 2013 please advise.
. Best thing ruun to fedex on monday and resend. Don't dull nipost can kill peoples dream @ time.. Don dulll
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2013
toplevel: I sent a parcel to germany via post office since 11th April 2013 uptill today being 10may. I contacted both schools one has written back to me that they have not received any parcel from me so house what should i do and my greatest fear now is that one of the school there admission closes on the 15 may 2013 please advise.
That are some unusual circumstances. Your best bet is to go and use Fedex or Ems just to save your application. I know how it feels considering the money but you have no option than to use Fedex. Good luck bro.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 8:38am On May 11, 2013
Demaejy:
Welcome. Something might have wrong with that very particular parcel since you have received some packages afterward. Mind you, it is very possible that the parcel still in stuck in Asia. Yes, the tracking number may not be in their system because if you look into the Nipost system, the tracking numbers that those local post-offices do give woud change to another number at IMPC before they send each to its destination. I suggest you ask who sent you the parcel to confirm it at the office where s/he sent it.
It's not just one package, it's four posted in a two week period. Their status says 'delivered from outward office of exchange' meaning it HAS left Asia. And the sender has confirmed they've been sent. Is there no way I can find out for sure if they arrived or if they are lost?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2013
iron_lion:
It's not just one package, it's four posted in a two week period. Their status says 'delivered from outward office of exchange' meaning it HAS left Asia. And the sender has confirmed they've been sent. Is there no way I can find out for sure if they arrived or if they are lost?
If that was the case, the only way to find out is through IMPC office in Lagos because that's the processing centre and keep calling the number you found on here. I'm still repeating it, ask who sent you those parcels to help you re-confirm the status from where s/he sent it from, don't just rely on what you got on website. Good luck.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by toplevel: 1:55pm On May 11, 2013
I would have love to use fedex or any other speedpost by monday but my fear is the schools have warned that they will not accept double application from applicant so if I send a new application and eventually the one on post office reaches them too that means I have applied twice which might lead to disqualification
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 11, 2013
toplevel: I would have love to use fedex or any other speedpost by monday but my fear is the schools have warned that they will not accept double application from applicant so if I send a new application and eventually the one on post office reaches them too that means I have applied twice which might lead to disqualification
All is well with you brother. One of the advantages of foreign schools is that, you can negotiate with them. Please send them an email to explain the situation about another package you will send them, i'm very sure they would understand and permit you to send new one. So, you ought to act fast.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2013
toplevel: I would have love to use fedex or any other speedpost by monday but my fear is the schools have warned that they will not accept double application from applicant so if I send a new application and eventually the one on post office reaches them too that means I have applied twice which might lead to disqualification

Same thing happened ja when nipost was off I had to use fedex and when the other document got their the school sent the document back to me because I mailed them in proxy about my. Condition. All they want is tha one set of document get to them before the deadline. So go use speed post and mail ur. School about the suitution am sure they will listing to you. Best of luck
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 2:16pm On May 13, 2013
Demaejy:
If that was the case, the only way to find out is through IMPC office in Lagos because that's the processing centre and keep calling the number you found on here. I'm still repeating it, ask who sent you those parcels to help you re-confirm the status from where s/he sent it from, don't just rely on what you got on website. Good luck.
Thanx mr Demaejy 4ur feedback. I have confirmed and my packages have indeed been sent. Would it make any difference if I went to the IMPC office personally? Is there any way I can claim my package from the premises if I show proof of ownership and stuff like that?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 13, 2013
iron_lion:
Thanx mr Demaejy 4ur feedback. I have confirmed and my packages have indeed been sent. Would it make any difference if I went to the IMPC office personally? Is there any way I can claim my package from the premises if I show proof of ownership and stuff like that?
You are welcome. Why not, it would indeed make a difference if you go there. But i will advise you to send one of your friends or relatives that lives in Lagos there since you are not in Lagos in order not to waste money. Yes, you can claim your parcel, afterall, you know the name of the sender, your P.O Box number and other addresses that can show you are the owner. You can as well provide all these informations to whom that will help you claim it. Good luck.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 2:50pm On May 13, 2013
Demaejy:
You are welcome. Why not, it would indeed make a difference if you go there. But i will advise you to send one of your friends or relatives that lives in Lagos there since you are not in Lagos in order not to waste money. Yes, you can claim your parcel, afterall, you know the name of the sender, your P.O Box number and other addresses that can show you are the owner. You can as well provide all these informations to whom that will help you claim it. Good luck.
Alright, thanks. Is trust there is no particular protocol to follow, I can just claim it over the counter? If they claim that it has not been registered in their system or anything like that, what next?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 13, 2013
iron_lion:
Alright, thanks. Is trust there is no particular protocol to follow, I can just claim it over the counter? If they claim that it has not been registered in their system or anything like that, what next?
You must provide them with relevant informations to claim your parcel, not just that you will walk there and claim what is not yours. Then if not in their system, you ought to explain the whole scene for them so they can help you find out and locate where your parcels stuck.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Noswaa: 11:20am On May 20, 2013
I sent document(registered mail) to South Africa Through a friend about 21 days a go but not yet delivered,what could be the cause?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.