Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you (1486 Views)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by Rubbermaid(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
[center]

NAIJA BROTHA

culled from ANGIE STONE's  "Brotha"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHMBJ5tEqw

He is my king, the only one
Yes he's my brother, Yes he's my friend
I can look at him and he understands
Everything I go through and everything I am

He's my support system, I can't live without him
The best things since sliced bread
are his words, his hugs, his lips, his touch
And I just want the whole world to know
About my

Naija brotha, I love ya
And I'll never try to hurt ya
I want you to know that
I'm here for you, forever true

Cuz you're my Naija brotha, fine brotha
And there is no one above ya
I want ya to know that

He's misunderstood, some say that
He's up to no good around the western world
Well, for your information
Alot of my Naija brotha's got education
Now check it

You got your Bank brotha
Your Enterprising brotha
Your down-for-whatever-chillin'-at-the-cafe brotha
Your Oil-n-IT brothas, and to everyone of ya'll striving brothas
You know that we loves ya,

My Naija brotha, I love ya
I want you to know that

Cuz you're my Naija brotha, strong brotha
And there is no one  above ya
I want ya to know that

You mean so much to me, you give me what I need
I'm so proud of you
I love you for staying strong, you got it goin' on
I'm so proud of you

Going through thick and thin, brothas you always win
I'm so proud of you
Whenever you're facin' doubt, brotha's will work it out
I'm so proud of you
I got unshakable faith in you
Cuz you're my

Naija brotha, I love ya
I want you to know that

And there is no one  above ya
I want ya to know that

For everyone of you Naija brothas, know that we loves ya

True!

[/center]

Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
Yea that song is lovely

Btw, not all Naija guys are fine oh grin grin grin
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by deevuu(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
nice song, u rock momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
Rubbermaid:

[center]

NAIJA BROTHA

culled from ANGIE STONE's "Brotha"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHMBJ5tEqw

He is my king, the only one
Yes he's my brother, Yes he's my friend
I can look at him and he understands
Everything I go through and everything I am

He's my support system, I can't live without him
The best things since sliced bread
are his words, his hugs, his lips, his touch
And I just want the whole world to know
About my

Naija brotha, I love ya
I want you to know that

Cuz you're my Naija brotha, fine brotha
I want ya to know that

He's misunderstood, some say that
He's up to no good around the western world
Well, for your information
Alot of my Naija brotha's got education
Now check it

You got your Bank brotha
Your Enterprising brotha
Your down-for-whatever-chillin'-at-the-cafe brotha
Your Oil-n-IT brothas, and to everyone of ya'll striving brothas
You know that we loves ya,

My Naija brotha, I love ya
I want you to know that

I want ya to know that

You mean so much to me, you give me what I need
I'm so proud of you
I love you for staying strong, you got it goin' on
I'm so proud of you

Going through thick and thin, brothas you always win
I'm so proud of you
Whenever you're facin' doubt, brotha's will work it out
I'm so proud of you
I got unshakable faith in you
Cuz you're my

Naija brotha, I love ya
I want you to know that

I want ya to know that

For everyone of you Naija brothas, know that we loves ya

True!

[/center]

Wonders shall neva end o! look who's loosening up on here with her gramma! no be u been ask Seun make hin ban you for NL bcus of naija peopu Niglish? so afta u don yab naija peopu finish say we no sabi oyinbo gramma, na hin u wan come take corner show say u "appreshate" ya naija men. yeah right! abeg carry ya 2 face and sme-sme comot for here jare (hisses). nonesense and ingrejent! oga seun, shey i neva enter ya ban list sha grin. Peace!
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by dafman(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2007
That's sweet and lovely Rubbermaid, good to know we still have sistas who appreciate this much
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by Rubbermaid(f): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2007
@T@meD0  - Why must you turn a positive thing into a negative one? Lyrics don't have to conform to grammar - its Art. ANYWAY, I still appreciate you despite yourself  snitching self tongue

@MoOdYLaDy - I disagree!! ALL Naija guys are fine. Haba, each Naija guy must have at least one Naija girl that thinks he's fine!   Even Peter the steward can toast at least one girl in the neighborhood and succeed. Let's give our Naija men props oh grin

@deevuu - Much love sweetie!! Naija women rock because our men make us feel so special. For real!! Now, go make one Naija woman out there feel special cheesy

@dafman - Believe me, we appreciate you guys.
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2007
Rubbermaid:

@T@meD0 - Why must you turn a positive thing into a negative one? Lyrics don't have to conform to grammar - its Art. ANYWAY, I still appreciate you despite yourself snitching self tongue

@MoOdYLaDy - I disagree!! ALL Naija guys are fine. Haba, each Naija guy must have at least one Naija girl that thinks he's fine! Even Peter the steward can toast at least one girl in the neighborhood and succeed. Let's give our Naija men props oh grin

@deevuu - Much love sweetie!! Naija women rock because our men make us feel so special. For real!! Now, go make one Naija woman out there feel special cheesy

lol okay oh grin Our Naija guys are fine no be small cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
Rubbermaid:

@T@meD0 - Why must you turn a positive thing into a negative one? Lyrics don't have to conform to grammar - its Art. ANYWAY, I still appreciate you despite yourself snitching self tongue

@MoOdYLaDy - I disagree!! ALL Naija guys are fine. Haba, each Naija guy must have at least one Naija girl that thinks he's fine! Even Peter the steward can toast at least one girl in the neighborhood and succeed. Let's give our Naija men props oh grin

En! me? a snitch? yio ba furo e. Lol, so bcus i don kash u na hin i don become snish? Ok o! shey u now see how e no good to be very judgemental of others; it will always come back to bite person for yansh o. i know say u don read gramma tire but that no mean say make u come dey look down on other peopu now. like i been say before, i no deny the fact say ignorant peopu dey yanfuyanfu but d fact of the matta be say they come in all shades of color and nationality. anyway sha, i go let u pass on that as e be say u don swell my head small with ya koment grin

at any rate, make una see wetin naija boys dey do here o: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wxfEC6RfueE grin Peace!
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Yea that song is lovely

Btw, not all Naija guys are fine oh grin grin grin

See, that na why i say make u lay off that "kukuye." grin
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:16am On Nov 15, 2007
T@meD0:

See, that na why i say make u lay off that "kukuye." grin
What is "Kukuye"? Weed tongue
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 5:09am On Nov 15, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

What is "Kukuye"? Weed tongue
so u no know wetin kukuye be? ok, how about igbo? grin
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2007
T@meD0:

so u no know wetin kukuye be? ok, how about igbo? grin
And who said I was igbo undecided

na wa oooo people with their assumption
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

And who said I was igbo undecided

na wa oooo people with their assumption

wetin u dey talk sef? see person wey dey claim say hin be lagosian and no know wetin common Igbó mean. oma se o! i say make u lay off the Igbó (kukuye), does that mean i say u be Ìgbò? ah, is there a comprehending issue here? if u no dey sure wetin i talk, all u have to do is ask instead of assuming (what u accused me of doing) i meant something else. anyway sha, as u no know wetin Igbó mean, i go break am down to u bcus obviously u never hear the word before. literally, Igbó in yoruba means bush but slang-wise it means hemp (as in indian hemp). now u get it? hopefully, the Àmì will help u differentiate between the two and comprehend better. grin Peace!
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2007
Oh got ya now, sorry jare I don't really understand Yoruba well that's why i misunderstood you
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Oh got ya now, sorry jare I don't really understand Yoruba well that's why i misunderstood you
Ah, sorry o! so u be aje butter ehn? na wa o, omo eko ti ko gbo yo'ba; i still can't phantom that. u need baba-ijebu to tish u yo'ba 101 ehn? grin grin
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2007
T@meD0:

Ah, sorry o! so u be aje butter ehn? na wa o, omo eko ti ko gbo yo'ba; i still can't phantom that. u need baba-ijebu to tish u yo'ba 101 ehn? grin grin

Plz oh am not aje butter grin grin grin, come on I can read a little

Well I won't mind someone teaching me Yoruba because sometimes it’s a shame when my friends ask me to translate words for them and i can't
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by yimiton(f): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2007
Nice write up
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by ndumart: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
Thanks for appreciating us (we only hope u mean it)
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by TmeD0(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Please oh am not aje butter grin grin grin, come on I can read a little

Well I won't mind someone teaching me Yoruba because sometimes it’s a shame when my friends ask me to translate words for them and i can't

Lol! Hmm, let me sheee. Ok, baba-ijebu at your disposal then. We'll start with basic sentences but I respect other's privacy just as much as I would like for someone to respect mine. If you yahoo or have msn, my ids are on profile that you can use. However, make sure say u indicate who u be if u contact me o. That way, u noi go end up for my junk mail box that's purged once I close my email program. Peace!
Re: Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you by btayo1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Poster; This is great; thanks for appreciating us; your effeort is well appreciated. And we do appreciate u sistas even though admittedly we dont say it so often. This is a good breather as all well normal get is nigerian men bashing.

(1) (Reply)

Can Music Put You In The Mood? / I Buy Her Credit But She Flashed Me To Call Her. Haba! / The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.