Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help Me,i'm Dying Within - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me,i'm Dying Within (3435 Views)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Kpakam(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
I av bin Finkin abt Sumtin 4 a long Tym Now and It haz bin Killing Me Psychologicaly,I'm a guy Of 25yrz buh The Size Of My 'Joystick' Iz Nofin 2 Write home about,It haz even killed the Man In Me,I Can't approach a Gal cuz I don't wanna feel depressed and Embarassed,Though I Know how to Make Maximum Use Of The One I have But I Want it Bigger,I Wanna be the ''Women's Man'',I did not Include all the details but I Must tel u,Itz Embarassin Me,I Know You Guyz Wil help Me,Just Contribute ur quota,No Insultz plz
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Killz3(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2012
Kpakam:
I av bin Finkin abt Sumtin 4 a long Tym Now and It haz bin Killing Me Psychologicaly,I'm a guy Of 25yrz buh The Size Of My 'Joystick' Iz Nofin 2 Write home about,It haz even killed the Man In Me,I Can't approach a Gal cuz I don't wanna feel depressed and Embarassed,Though I Know how to Make Maximum Use Of The One I have But I Want it Bigger,I Wanna be the ''Women's Man'',I did not Include all the details but I Must tel u,Itz Embarassin Me,I Know You Guyz Wil help Me,Just Contribute ur quota,No Insultz plz

If you know how to make maximum use of the one you have, why tha fcck are you still whining and complaining? Why not be thankful? What of those that have very big ones but cannot use it due to an accident or an illness? Smh! No matter how worse you think your condition is, there is someone out there worse than you are. . .

1 Like

Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by cowgurl: 9:02pm On May 05, 2012
Kpakam: [color=#006600][/color]
I av bin Finkin abt Sumtin 4 a long Tym Now and It haz bin Killing Me Psychologicaly,I'm a guy Of 25yrz buh The Size Of My 'Joystick' Iz Nofin 2 Write home about,It haz even killed the Man In Me,I Can't approach a Gal cuz I don't wanna feel depressed and Embarassed,Though I Know how to Make Maximum Use Of The One I have But u Want it Bigger,I Wanna be the ''Women's Man'',I did not Include all the details but I Must tel u,Itz Embarassin Me,I Know You Guyz Wil help Me,Just Contribute ur quota,No Insultz plz
If dat's wat u want, I'l suggest u go visit a medical practitioner.

1 Like

Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2012
@poster, i know exactly what you need. Just reach me and i will give you all the help you need, for real
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by OK2NV3: 10:41am On May 06, 2012
KILL YOURSELF! THERE IS NO PLACE FOR SMALL DIKS LIKE YOU.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Beync(f): 10:48am On May 06, 2012
Can I examine the size of the I mean for diagnosis
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2012
Beync: Can I examine the size of the I mean for diagnosis
Beync (f). <<<<<<<< FLIRT! Likes examining d*ck too much
angry
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by djojo(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:

How can u tell him to kill himself cos of a. Small dick, guy there are some girls out there who don't enjoy big dick, so. Why stressing urself
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by OK2NV3: 7:08am On May 08, 2012
djojo:

How can u tell him to kill himself cos of a. Small dick, guy there are some girls out there who don't enjoy big dick, so. Why stressing urself
ANOTHER SMALL DIK
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Beync(f): 9:47am On May 08, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Beync (f). <<<<<<<< FLIRT! Likes examining d*ck too much
angry
. The last time I checked u don't have a d**k
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by MrsChima(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2012
Kpakam: [color=#006600][/color]

Do you want me to hold your hands as I smother you?
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by colebsy: 9:11am On May 11, 2012
OK/2/NV:
u re a foolish fool if u af natin reasonabu 2 say y dnt u shut ur mout
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by cindyrella(f): 9:29am On May 11, 2012
OK/2/NV:

grin grin grin YOU BADT GAN
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2012
Floxyluv: @poster, i know exactly what you need. Just reach me and i will give you all the help you need, for real
by offering a punny? Cuz i hear some chicks punny enlarges d1CK.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On May 11, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by JojoArmani(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2012
i was just passing, but mrs chima's comment is unlike her.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 5:50am On May 12, 2012
~Killz~:
[/color]

If you know how to make maximum use of the one you have, why tha fcck are you still whining and complaining? Why not be thankful? What of those that have very big ones but cannot use it due to an accident or an illness? Smh! No matter how worse you think your condition is, there is someone out there worse than you are. . .

Amen!!

OP take his advice.
Furthermore if it really bothers you, there are male enhancement p!lls you can take.
Make sure you get the 'ok' from a physician though. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You are definitely not the only one.

But honestly, any woman that truly loves you will work with what you have or support any decision you make to have it rectified. Don't let your size hinder your sense of self worth. It's only the physical but it's not who you are.

1 Like

Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 5:51am On May 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Do you want me to hold your hands as I smother you?

CHIMA!! shocked shocked angry angry angry grin
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Exponental(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2012
If u aint sick, just appreciate nature!
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by greedie1(f): 8:22am On May 12, 2012
Op, if its efficient, den i dont see ow d size matters.....but since u r embarrassed, maybe u see a doc 4 enhancement pills
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by gemstone22(f): 9:54am On May 12, 2012
I don't know wat u want us to tell u. If the thing truly dey work then nothing do u. Just improve ur skills so dat u fit use am do the servicing welllllllllla. Unless e no dey work at all.....
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by cruxifisao(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2012
believe in ursef......nd get ur mojo back...
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 12, 2012
bennyraz: by offering a punny? Cuz i hear some chicks punny enlarges d1CK.
keep dreaming!!!
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 12, 2012
Floxyluv: keep dreaming!!!
as far as i'm concerned u have no solutions to d poster predicament. Shekena
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2012
bennyraz: as far as i'm concerned u have no solutions to d poster predicament. Shekena
I have no solution, because there is no problem or as you put "predicament" that i see here. He just lacks self esteem, and if you were half intelligent, you would have known what i meant, instead of making an unecessary conclusion.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 12, 2012
Floxyluv: I have no solution, because there is no problem or as you put "predicament" that i see here. He just lacks self esteem, and if you were half intelligent, you would have known what i meant, instead of making an unecessary conclusion.
are you a qualified councellor?
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by 2sexy(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2012
Floxyluv: @poster, i know exactly what you need. Just reach me and i will give you all the help you need, for real

o lady kindly contact me. I am in Delt State.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by 2sexy(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2012

o lady kindly contact me. I am in Delta State.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2012
bennyraz: are you a qualified councellor?
No, am not.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by 2sexy(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2012
Floxyluv, do you mind if we have a few words, please?

I would have sent you a PM but I can't find the feature to do that.
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 12, 2012
Floxyluv: No, am not.
are you a psychiatrist or a pharmacist?
Re: Help Me,i'm Dying Within by bknight: 6:30pm On May 12, 2012
You've got quite an issue at hand. The bulk of what u gotta do is psychological. If you place emphasis on size of ur dik as being a criterion to happiness, then u hv a long way to go.

Then maybe pills. But i thot u said you've learned how to use what u've got?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? / Can This Be True / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.