Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Anyone Guys Can Help Me In Nigeria? Fire Urgent.... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Anyone Guys Can Help Me In Nigeria? Fire Urgent.... (605 Views)

Pls Guys, Can Someone Tells Me How To Make At Least $20 Daily? / We Can Help You Get Lpo To Supply Ago Or Black Oil. / I Can Help You Hatch Your Catfish Fingerlings!80% Success Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Guys Can Help Me In Nigeria? Fire Urgent.... by tonypark2008: 4:13pm On May 05, 2012
We are the seaweed fertilizer manuacture in china, and we are going to develop Nigeria market for the moment,but we do not know the Agriculture situation there. I have browsed from the website that the Nigeria government support Agriculture in a large fource. Or can you guys give me some idears to sell our Seaweed fertilizers in your market? the fertilizer can increase crop yield sharply and bring higher nutrition very well.Thanks sincerely.
My E-mail is: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Re: Anyone Guys Can Help Me In Nigeria? Fire Urgent.... by Galads(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2012
Just sent you a mail...
Re: Anyone Guys Can Help Me In Nigeria? Fire Urgent.... by tonypark2008: 7:49am On May 06, 2012
Dear Galads:
Thanks sincerely towards your reply.
You said that I should contact with Nigeria government, do you know someone there for us to contact with? I have a plan to visit Nigeria at the August of 2012, but I need to source out first what kinds of persons for me to date then.
Besides, Is that possible for me to contact with the Larger farmers in Nigeria? How to contact? Do you have Farmer's list or website to show me for me to contact with them?
Many thanks for your attention.
Re: Anyone Guys Can Help Me In Nigeria? Fire Urgent.... by macrichie(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2012
Dear tony, its me OLA.
Pertaining to your request, I'm already working on it, tirelessly compiling the list of large scale/ commercial farmer in Nigeria for you. I'll do all my best possible to work things out for our mutual benefit.
I'll talk to you later.
Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Get High Quality HANDBILL As Low As N10,000 For Your Product/service/events / Agricultural And Food Products / Brand New WIRELESS Video Door Bell For Sale @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.