Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Missed Her Wedding, So What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Missed Her Wedding, So What? (2125 Views)

SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / Best Wedding So Far in nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2012
Now she is upset
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 05, 2012
I also don't give a s.h.it about those things. But be assured, if you ignore a Nigerian's wedding, he/she will come after you with everything. And did I say wedding? Well, add to that naming ceremonies, cooking competition, graduation ceremony, "house-warming" parties, etc. The list is usually endless.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 8:56pm On May 05, 2012
n.oxide:
what's the big deal if you miss a friend's wedding?

I don't really like formal occasions, so I didn't attend. she's just a colleague, now she no longer chats with me like before. the wedding was last week.

are weddings that important. . . sigh
and is that supposed to call for a thread?
Huh?
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2012
Dear nairaland(aka Diary) i missed a wedding today, tope won't talk to me in the office, what do i do ? cry
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2012
slimyem: and is that supposed to call for a thread?
Huh?
you're trying too hard to be sexkillz, stop antagonizing every thread you come across.

@op, same here, i rarely attend occasions, esp weddings, so borrrringgggggg!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 05, 2012
thanks bro. . .no big deal, besides I wanted a short thread.

just want to hear wat u tink abt missing occasions like that. i thought i was d only nigerian who dislikes formal occasions.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by cowgurl: 9:18pm On May 05, 2012
n.oxide:

I don't really like formal occasions, so I didn't attend. she's just a colleague, now she no longer chats with me like before. the wedding was last week.

Well, 4 er 2 v sent u an invite n den feels hurt u didn't show up, it sure means u r important 2 er so I'l suggest u cal er up, apologise 2 er n den giv er ur reasons y u didn't. Am sure it wil do d magic. @Sauer, howdy.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by 190: 9:20pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you're trying too hard to be sexkillz, stop antagonizing every thread you come across.

Same tin i noticed here -
The once quiet Illama b[i]e[/i]ast, is now forming titan on N
tins girls would do these days just to have S[i]e[/i]xkillz co[i]r[/i]k inbetween their legs

smh
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 9:20pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
trying too hard to be who?
Are you on a new breed of weed?
What do you know about antagonizing?
My friend,mind your fccking business or ROLL OVER if whatever i say on here doesnt make you cool!
I nor dey look face!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 9:22pm On May 05, 2012
190:

tins girls would do these days just to have S[i]e[/i]xkillz co[i]r[/i]k inbetween their legs

smh
PSYCHO BABBLES!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by 190: 9:23pm On May 05, 2012
smh
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2012
n.oxide:
thanks bro. . .no big deal, besides I wanted a short thread.

just want to hear wat u tink abt missing occasions like that. i thought i was d only nigerian who dislikes formal occasions.
you aint alone bro, i dont attend and i dont really care if anyone attends mine. Infact if not for my wife that would suggest otherwise, i will like a very very small wedding.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2012
190:

smh
yep she was once quite and reasonable and i respected er for it, now she's just one of'em attention seeking mofos. Guess the sexkillz popularity ish got to her.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2012
slimyem: trying too hard to be who?
My friend,mind your fccking business or ROLL OVER if whatever i say on here doesnt make you cool!
I nor dey look face!
stop sounding razz, you aint.
Just gave you a piece of my mind, do what you would with it, no need resorting to low-life motor park ranting, makes a woman less respectable.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 9:34pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
Just gave you a piece of my mind, do what you would with it, no need resorting to low-life motor park ranting, makes a woman less respectable.
who needs some bullshitty online respect especially yours?
Huh?
How is that supposed to affect my life?
My friend,go find one place lie down your head and stop chatting shitz abeg!
Nonsense!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 9:37pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
yep she was once quite and reasonable and i respected er for it, now she's just one of'em attention seeking mofos. Guess the sexkillz popularity ish got to her.
attention seeking and popularity?cheesy
seriously?
Your new brand is impressive!
I say things as they come to me and not cuz of what anyone here would think cuz I DONT CARE!
Get off my back already!
Ugh!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2012
slimyem: who needs some bullshitty online respect especially yours?
Huh?
How is that supposed to affect my life?
My friend,go find one place lie down your head and stop chatting shitz abeg!
Nonsense!
aight, but you aint gonn be sexkillz though cheesy tongue
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by 190: 9:44pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
grin grin grin
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 9:50pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
aight, but you aint gonn be sexkillz though cheesy tongue
i aint trying to be nobody but ME mister!
Stop banging your head unnecessarily!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2012
slimyem: i aint trying to be nobody but ME mister!
Stop banging your head unnecessarily!
alright, if you insist so, you can now piss off
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 10:08pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
alright, if you insist so, you can now piss off
and you can now kiss my arse a well-deserved good-night!cheesy
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Skii(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:

shocked shocked thats like a 3hit shoryuken!!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Zi: 10:24pm On May 05, 2012
n.oxide:

If she is JUST a colleague, why did you take up all your time chatting with her? And making her feel she is not just an ordinary colleague! If she is JUST a colleague, why do you take so much notice of her chat-rate? Besides, she is JUST a colleague, did u call her before her wedding and explain why you weren't going to be present at her wedding? Did you send a present to her on her wedding through other colleagues that didn't mind the FORMAL OCCASION and attended? Or did she not deserve it for being JUST a colleague!
Hope you know she is now a married woman so you have become much less significant in her life. Anyway, it doesn't stop you from calling her NOW and apologise for being SILLY!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by DisGuy: 10:31pm On May 05, 2012
Just apologise or give an excuse like you were having stomach problems grin

even if she doesnt talk to you like before u don do your own bit

some of these weddings are just a waste of time, i'll rather follow someone to the registry than go to
some of these wannabe society weddings
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by GboyegaD(m): 6:30am On May 06, 2012
Perhaps you are over reacting OP. Remember she just got married as such, she may be trying to adjust to her newlife thereby not available to chat like she used to before now.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by acidtalk: 6:36am On May 06, 2012
slimyem: and is that supposed to call for a thread?
Huh?

...Must your Octopus fingers like on every single thread?

Onyianrah!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by acidtalk: 6:42am On May 06, 2012
190:

smh

Is she underage? *confused*
Because sexkillz only does underaged girls and gay men.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nairaboi(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2012
slimyem: trying too hard to be who?
I nor dey look face!
. . . Killz wannabe. wether u accept it or not u are begining to sound like a slowpoke, and i don't really need u to reply dis because it will only make u a greater foo.l. Its just a pity u are trying so hard to sound stupid in all ur recent post. But sorry, u ain't sounding stupi.d but more than that.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by 190: 7:48am On May 06, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 8:10am On May 06, 2012
acidtalk:

...Must your Octopus fingers like on every single thread?

Onyianrah!
acidtalk:

Is she underage? *confused*
Because sexkillz only does underaged girls and gay men.
its too early to smoke mister!
Once more,I DON'T GIVE A Bleep WHAT YOU THINK in that little head of yours!
Pull your lips over your head and swallow it!
cheesy
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 8:11am On May 06, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . Killz wannabe. wether u accept it or not u are begining to sound like a slowpoke, and i don't really need u to reply dis because it will only make u a greater foo.l. Its just a pity u are trying so hard to sound stupid in all ur recent post. But sorry, u ain't sounding stupi.d but more than that.
Psycho babbles!
If you like,keep hitting your head on the wall over my posts like some deranged animal.
I NOR SEND YOU!tongue
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by dealordea(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2012
Immaturity dey worry this slimyem!! So embarrassed you are my name sake!!!for someone to create such thread means they need people point about a certain issue and wonder were u come from Must every thread contain that iya risika date baba taiwo and they are caught cheating later?? Some junkies like u should be deleted off this forum because you don't make any good contribution, u don't post any good topic except derail peoples topic!! Na naija make some girls jobless so tey their brain don dey deploy go burundi...

@op, I also have that kind of feelings about, what's the big deal not attending a friend occassion but as people would probably say, you don't have heart but they don't understand we are different in nature, I could how many paties have attended in the last 2 years because have got no time for such occassion and that doesn't mean u don't care about the people.. Just let the person know that u care about her and not attending was due to something, give her good reason and if truely she see u as a friend, she will understand, better things will still come.. Just my opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

? / Her Buttox Is Shrinking! / Why R Nl Girls In A Rship Nd Nl Guys Single? Who Is Lyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.