Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (277300 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US / Confessions Of An Idol Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by xolisadwane: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dear People of the world. I am Xolisa Dwane in South Africa
I am he who has been called by Jesus to preach the coming of the Kingdom of God and the fogiveness of sins by God. No matter what your current situation is, Jesus is the way, anyone can be saved, every knee shall bow and every toung shall confess that Jesus is Lord, repent and prepear the way for the Lord, plz frnd
. Let me see the one who loves God like me, who is the helper to the helpless, the giver to those who have nothing, the one who does good in secret, the one who meditates on the Lords ways day n night, is the a such, kind and considers others, who would give their last things to strangers and would never boust about doing good, remember to give all to Jesus
I too have heared the audio version of this testimony, if as christians we axamine it, we fine truth in it, I thank God for revealing this things to us, may he continue to reveal much more to us, yes it true, Jesus is coming soon, let's prepear ourselves for his second coming

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by ReverendAHMED: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
DEAR NONKOLISO I LIKE YOUR TESTIMONY DEVIL IS THE LIAR SOME PEOPLE THEY CAN/COULD BLASPHEMY AT YOU BUT I AM STUCKED ON WHAT JESUS CHRIST SAID (JOHN15:18/19/MATTHEW11:6). AS YOU CAME WITH THIS TESTIMONY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF WHAT YOU SPOKE. DEVIL HE HAD A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO POSSESS THE SPIRIT OF FEAR UNTO THEM REMEMBER THE TRUTH IT IS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD PEOPLE DOES NOT WANT BUT TELL THEM LIES YOU'LL SEE THE LOVE OF DARKNESS HOW DOES IT RUN TO MEET YOU AS YOU WITH ETERNAL DEATH (Rev.AHMED) +27 72 944 7326. COME AND SHARE WITH ME HONEY
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by ReverendAHMED: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
DEAR NONKOLISO I LIKE YOUR TESTIMONY DEVIL IS THE LIAR SOME PEOPLE THEY CAN/COULD BLASPHEMY AT YOU BUT I AM STUCKED ON WHAT JESUS CHRIST SAID (JOHN15:18/19/MATTHEW11:6). AS YOU CAME WITH THIS TESTIMONY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF WHAT YOU SPOKE. DEVIL HE HAD A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO POSSESS THE SPIRIT OF FEAR UNTO THEM REMEMBER THE TRUTH IT IS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD PEOPLE DOES NOT WANT BUT TELL THEM LIES YOU'LL SEE THE LOVE OF DARKNESS HOW DOES IT RUN TO MEET YOU AS YOU WITH ETERNAL DEATH (Rev.AHMED) +27 72 944 7326. COME AND SHARE WITH ME HONEY ON WHATSAPP
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by sarahade(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nonsense. Rubbish of d highest order everytin God has created is good. If u can cause weavons u will cause slippers bag shoe etc. Abegi u better workout ur salvation wit fearfulness n holiness n stop deceivin gullible people.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by lilcutie8916(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2014
What a huge load of crap

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Weah96: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
lilcutie8916:
What a huge load of crap

I believe it's called a giant TURD. A huge load of crap is a giant turd.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by lanre316: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is nothing new. They come and go. They achieve popularity and make money off the gullibilities of hyper-religious Nigerians. Emmanuel Eni, Iyke Nathan Uzorma and plenty more I can't even begin to mention. Who do I blame? Gullible Nigerians who are too dumb to see through the lies or the smart conmen who takes advantage of their gullibility.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Weah96: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
lanre316:
This is nothing new. They come and go. They achieve popularity and make money off the gullibilities of hyper-religious Nigerians. Emmanuel Eni, Iyke Nathan Uzorma and plenty more I can't even begin to mention. Who do I blame? Gullible Nigerians who are too dumb to see through the lies or the smart conmen who takes advantage of their gullibility.

Milton Blahyee. He's not Nigerian though, but the spirit of deception thrives within him, probably got it from one of his role models like Eni and co.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by lilcutie8916(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Weah96:

I believe it's called a giant TURD. A huge load of crap is a giant turd.
thanks professor
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Weah96: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
lilcutie8916:
thanks professor

You're welcome, but please don't mention this s)hit to anyone. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by beautifuldaemon: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is a scam as I don't believe this shit. It is another avenue by the Jews/xtians to cloak the truth from the public.

Do your research people! There is more to the spiritual realm than you see or experience. You will be shocked at the level of brainwash you have been placed upon your whole life...

After you decipher what the truth is... You might be in a dilemma in the initial state but when you get to know self, you shall be liberated and all this BS will make no sense to you.

For your info... Religion is a vector used by a selected and few powerful people to block the masses from the truth and discovering your godhead/self.

Ye are Gods!

Read this links for further clarification and thank me later.

WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM 
www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com 

WORLD MURDERERS 
www.jewwatch.com/ 

CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX 
http://www.exposingchristianity.com 
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ 

ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST 
www.exposingthelieofislam. 

LEARN TRUTH 
www.joyofsatan.org 
www.josministries.prophpbb.com 

THE “HOLOCAUST”
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by tpiander: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wizemmanuel:
What if someone commit sin like mistakenly looking at a woman unclothedness will the devil accuse dat person to God.

Mistakenly like how?
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by khumbuza: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hy nonkoleko wll u plz email I hv some question fr u jst the 2 of us
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by analice107: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
tomzman:
Hmmm may God help us.But is he saying that using jewelry or anything made of gold is a sin? That is the part I don't really understand.
I think this person is a she. what i het from what she said is that, they chant curses into items while still being manufactured, even before they are released into the market. satan is very hard working.
this calls for more prayer. pray for everything you buy before you use.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by analice107: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dipwater:
Lmao this is ridiculuos wat a holy crap , how did u xcape out of yaba , the gullible nairalanders would surely biliv it
its crap to you today, it wont be crap when you die.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by analice107: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rhymeyjohn:
For those who think this is an attempt to buy them over cheaply,and by proving ~smart make dirty mockery of the write up, time would tell.
time will tell my dear, time will tell.
according to the testimony, many of them commenting here are satanist already,so dont expect anything different from them. Christ has followers, the Antichrist also has followers. the recruitment wont be done then,it is done now. so many of these people parading here as atheists are witches and wizards on assignments.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by analice107: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wizemmanuel:
What if someone commit sin like mistakenly looking at a woman unclothedness will the devil accuse dat person to God.
there is a difference between seeing and looking. seeing is done with the eyes, looking goes beyond the eyes to the mind. you don't lust with the eyes, but with the mind. when you saw the naked woman, did you just remove your eyes from it just like you take your eyes off when you look her nose, or lingered and fantasized about her unclothedness?

in Eden, the Bible says, Eve looked at the Fruit, she has been seeing it everyday,but the day she looked at it, she saw more. she considered what it can do for her. a tree which is pleasing to her eyes, good to taste and which can give her wisdom. it is in the thought that she committed the sin, even before she touched it.

if you saw a naked woman but did not derope (imagine her naked) her, then you are free, but if you fantasized about the unclothedness. hmmm. you don already chop the apple be that, you go pay.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by gabe: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is superb marketing by pastor chiliza or whatshisname. Using hell and d devil has been an excellent marketing tool for winning church converts thru fear. Works well at scaring christians, but abysmal at maintaining converts...
Re: Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka by newdawn2017(f): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
deebrain:
U lying spirit of hell. Satan (or angels-both God's and of hell ) dont drink blood. Blood is an identity of sacrifice and it is regarded by both parties (heaven and hell.). It is humans that do drink blood.

Satan does not live in the sea. He operates mostly on earth..HE SURFS IN THE HEAVENS IF U MUST KNOW. The only place that he cant be is God's direct presence.

And as regards the nonsense of fashion and their brands (as is always the case with u people trying to discourage people from wearing fashionable stuff), even yr outer clothing, underwears and bibles are made of animal stuff-cattle and snake skin. (everybody claims the latter animal is satanic-be my guest.)

The big one is no demon can tell the truth. It is a big mistake by anybody to tell or allow a demon controlled man to confess his deeds or his personality. Everything that demon will say are SOLID LIES! A demon feeds on fear. The strange confessions of demonized fellow sows that fear and shock in the minds of those listening and gives the demon an environment to manifest.
A church that allows these usual things to go on wont last for long.

The next time u evil ones will try to talk on nairaland, i will be waiting to expose and disgrace u. Find somewhere else to manifest.
I well knw dis topic is way past, but u re d only one here d@ spoke nothing but d candid & complete truth. U most be a Jehovah's witness or ve been studying d complete & honest truth 4rm d God's word d holy bible with Jehovah's witnesses 2 knw dis degree of truth, u knw jw people re very vast they do lots of research. Kudos 2 u, dis fufils Jehovah's word in d holy books through d mouths if his 1st born son Jesus's mouth where he said he would raise stones 2 praise him

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Your Dreams Explained / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.