Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:44 PM

A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! (10998 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / A Brief History Of The Late President Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by crackhouse(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2012
berem: eyaaa! i really miss the dude. if obasanjo didnt force him on us at least he would have been alive. no one has really heard of turai his widow.i wonder where she is.
she is in oversea with her cook and housemaids enjoying life to its fullest. What else do u want to know.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by gbadexy(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2012
onyewec3: I thought yar'adua whined and dined wit the SHEIK ibori.a thief,a rogue who sponsored his campaigned wit delta state fund.yar'adua apointed michael andoakaa who says yar'adua can rule anywhere in d world even frm hell fire.
Yar'adua agreed dat d election dat brought him to power was fraud yet he didn't resign.he continued to sit on a place smeone stole for him(d best president indeed).
Yar'adua refused to transmit to d NASS dat he's incapacitated and dat he's nt fit to rule again.
Yar'dua almost plunged Nigeria into military take-over wen dere was power vacuum(thanks to dora akunyili who reminded us that as info minister she have no info on d whereabout of him and dat yar'adua was incapacitated).
Yar'adua was smuggled into Nigeria like a contraband tire and who dare knows wen he actually died?so since I dnt knw wen he actually died,I dnt give a Bleep any longer.
TUrai, his wife and accomplice held Nigeria to ransom(God will not forgive you and ya'adua)

Some people sha.thank say man no be GOD
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by llade(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2012
While Jona has not met d expectation of nigerians so far, Yar Adua reminds me of ow greedy nigerians are. A white man wud av declined dat position for health reasons cos of d rigour involved in d office. He promised a state of emergency on power but achieved notin, he told us of d so called 7 point agenda n did not achieve a point till his demise. His asset declaration showed he was humble but thieves funded his election n in turn a rogue attorney general was installed to shield dem, was dat rule of law, don't tink so. He introduced Cabalocracy into nigeria thru d actions of his inner circle during his last dayz. To cap it all avin njoyed democracy, nigeria was on d fringe of a coup b4 sanity was restored in d polity wen he kept d country on life support for several months. He also brot tribalism, an hausa man was cbn governor, minister of finance n petroleum n also fct.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by BlackBaron: 2:20pm On May 06, 2012
Reading all comments on this thread makes me conclude every single Nigerian President were basically shite and all were criminals tongue
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by hussyhassy: 2:36pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Yaradua owned a 10million dollar property in London when in office as governor of Katsina state and never declared it in his asset declaration form.

Yradua was a close friend to one mangal who happened to operate his own clearing agency in Niger Republic by smuggling contraband into Nigeria throughout the Yradua's tenure as president and governor.

The same mangal is a low life thug.

The same saint yaradua brought in the likes of lukemann to head the ministry of Petroleum, the same lukemann than wanted to retrench southerners within the NNPC and relocate the PTI from warri to Kaduna on the excuse that he studied Petroleum engineering in a country (UK) without oil reserves.
The stuff goes on.
OK/2/NV:

pls elect ur useless father to come n rule militant.
and you are implying what exactly?
should we shut up and let them lead us blindly around?
if you have nothing to contribute than either refrain from posting or just leave.
[quote][/quote]
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lookmangiw(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Yaradua took Nigeria back to the 80's. He appointed key positions to northerners only. During his inauguration the sultan of sokoto sat in the front row a seat away from him. It baffled me at first why the sultan should be given a higher protocol position than even former or visiting head's of states but it came clear sooner with his appointments. OBJ reduced government ministries, he increased it. OBJ introduced moneytization policy, he scrapped it. Prior to his adminisration Directors, DGs and head of parastatals agency's could only sign off no more than 1million he increased it to 10million.
He gave Nigerians Sanusi, Aadonka, Waziri and his kleptomaniac wife turai who ruled nigeria during his coma with remanant abacha supporters which came to be known as the CABAL. He inherited over 50billion dollars and during the begining month of GEJ'S acting presidency there wasn't any money to share.
He reinstituted corruption, tribalism and nepotism like no other!
If he wasn't sick only God Knows the extent at which he would have gone to islamize and northernize this country.
ode, tell me any key position that is being held by a northerner now.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Ganys: 2:45pm On May 06, 2012
llade: While Jona has not met d expectation of nigerians so far, Yar Adua reminds me of ow greedy nigerians are. A white man wud av declined dat position for health reasons cos of d rigour involved in d office. He promised a state of emergency on power but achieved notin, he told us of d so called 7 point agenda n did not achieve a point till his demise. His asset declaration showed he was humble but thieves funded his election n in turn a rogue attorney general was installed to shield dem, was dat rule of law, don't tink so. He introduced Cabalocracy into nigeria thru d actions of his inner circle during his last dayz. To cap it all avin njoyed democracy, nigeria was on d fringe of a coup b4 sanity was restored in d polity wen he kept d country on life support for several months. He also brot tribalism, an hausa man was cbn governor, minister of finance n petroleum n also fct.
Bros, Did jonanthan follow federal character in his cabinet position too...i need your prompt reply pls...
His Girl friend is Petro Min
okonjo is finance
are they from North too?
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by buchai: 2:45pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Yaradua took Nigeria back to the 80's. He appointed key positions to northerners only. During his inauguration the sultan of sokoto sat in the front row a seat away from him. It baffled me at first why the sultan should be given a higher protocol position than even former or visiting head's of states but it came clear sooner with his appointments. OBJ reduced government ministries, he increased it. OBJ introduced moneytization policy, he scrapped it. Prior to his adminisration Directors, DGs and head of parastatals agency's could only sign off no more than 1million he increased it to 10million.
He gave Nigerians Sanusi, Aadonka, Waziri and his kleptomaniac wife turai who ruled nigeria during his coma with remanant abacha supporters which came to be known as the CABAL. He inherited over 50billion dollars and during the begining month of GEJ'S acting presidency there wasn't any money to share.
If he wasn't sick only God Knows the extent at which he would have gone to islamize and northernize this country.
it is only people dat were close 2 govermt knows wat goes around. So i perceive d justice of ur closeness to d people in power dat u know d truth. Thnks 4 redirectg my mind to d truth. Lux fiat Naija.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by buchai: 2:46pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by onyewec3: 2:47pm On May 06, 2012
lookmangiw: ode, tell me any key position that is being held by a northerner now.

CBN govnor(sanusi lamido sanusi),education(prof rufai ruquayyat),solid minerals,information minister,etc or are dis postion nt vital?
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by OK2NV3: 2:48pm On May 06, 2012
lookmangiw: ode, tell me any key position that is being held by a northerner now.
is that not a good thing you barn tool
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lookmangiw(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2012
Parnassuss:

So what about our humble GEJ, won't u accuse him of Southernizing Nigeria? The pendulum swings two ways my friend, besides if Sanusi was such a curse why is he still there now? Tell the truth and shame Satan Yaradua was slow and nothing else. Don't demonise a good man
you are on point brother, if points accusing fingers on yaradua for giving his kinsmen key position, is jonathan not guilty of that as well. Except the CBN governor, which other key post do we have a northerner in the present administration.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lookmangiw(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2012
onyewec3:

CBN govnor(sanusi lamido sanusi),education(prof rufai ruquayyat),solid minerals,information minister,etc or are dis postion nt vital?
lol, are you a clown? When we are talking about key ministerial position, you talk finance, works, transport, petroleum,
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lookmangiw(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:

is that not a good thing you barn tool
then why did your foool pointed accusing finger on yaradua if your so called goodluck is so guilty of the same. Guy, this is nigeria, where are obviously divided towards tribal lines, so thinks of this nature happens everywhere, in even in your working place that is if you have one, if i've not been talking to a jobless, frustrated moroon all this while.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by OK2NV3: 3:06pm On May 06, 2012
lookmangiw:
then why did your foool pointed accusing finger on yaradua if your so called goodluck is so guilty of the same. Guy, this is nigeria, where are obviously divided towards tribal lines, so thinks of this nature happens everywhere, in even in your working place that is if you have one, if i've not been talking to a jobless, frustrated moroon all this while.

You sound proud to point out that Nigeria does business along tribal lines. I know you are either Yoruba.
I hate to stereotype but thats how you guys come off sounding.

And yes I do work for living but thank Gawd its not in some ape dwelling setting.
useless!
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by LailaIkeji1: 3:25pm On May 06, 2012
1025: late yar adua was a sick president, very slow and very bad in all things and now he is dead yet, by far the sick, slow, bad and dead yar adua is 100% better than a full bodied jonathan multiply by 50. at least nigerians were not dying like flies. corruption was not as pronounced as it is presently. we were buying fuel at N65 compared to the criminal price of N95 or the january proposed okonjo iweala/jonathan death price of N141. yar adua gave the militants a new lease of life while jonathan ushered in boko haram.
we had rule of law that broke the history of jailing the first federal criminal in the name of bode george. ribadu and el rufai ran away from justice only to return under this useless and corrupt administration.
we miss yar adua so much.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by alex406(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2012
Now it is clearer that we Nigerians dont appreciate wht we have until we loose it. U guys were the ones crucifying him when he was alive,now u r the same people praising him now he is dead. 9Ja for real.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by 9zeros(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2012
Ganys:
Bros, Did jonanthan follow federal character in his cabinet position too...i need your prompt reply pls...
His Girl friend is Petro Min
okonjo is finance
are they from North too?
is joe-boy dating d petroluem minister?. say sometin.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by seguntijan(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2012
At least he didnt borrow money, nd there was no strike during his tym. May ur gentle soul rest in paradise.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by onyewec3: 4:41pm On May 06, 2012
lookmangiw:
lol, are you a clown? When we are talking about key ministerial position, you talk finance, works, transport, petroleum,

U are an insane bigot.every position is key becos u can be in education and solid mineral and perform better dan smeone in finance ministry.
Its idiots like u will say medicine is better than mechanical engr as if a doctor can do d work of an engineer.well,u are a product of a failed educational system
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lacasa: 4:55pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:

You are a vile beast! You have just displayed your deep love for tribalism and nepotism by insinuating GEJ is my father and by insulting a whole tribe of Nigerians.
Must I share lineage or common roots with someone to agree with them?
You are everything wrong with this country.
Weather you like it or not, no free oil money for you again.
Now go crawl back into your hole.
and where in any of my previous post did i show support for GEJ over yaradua? I just stated that the asswipe was the worst piece of shiit to occupy any office as president. He (yaradua) can never had been good as president of the PTA or whatever. The dude was seriously Flawed. He was a green snake in a green grass and he fooled all of you from the start!

Ūя̲̅ write up duznt make sense

Oil money Na Nigerdelta money abi na Federal government money?

Θα†s Ɣ ΐ am ​ so​ sure Ūя̲̅ α fisherman
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by biolanurat: 5:38pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Yaradua remains the worst President ever!
pls what was d yardstic u used in evaluating him? We deal wit facts & figures her. For starters, just take a trip to Kastina & compare d roads there wit dt of Bayelsa wen Gej was governor

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by OK2NV3: 5:39pm On May 06, 2012
lacasa:

Ūя̲̅ write up duznt make sense

Oil money Na Nigerdelta money abi na Federal government money?

Θα†s Ɣ ΐ am ​ so​ sure Ūя̲̅ α fisherman

am sorry to tell you it inst the collective wealth of Nigeria because since Niger-Delta has never benefited from the wealth of others and but have rather suffered neglect and deprivation for their own resource and have subsidized the rest of this conglomerate at the expense of their environment, livelihood and culture.
Don't worry soon there wont be a federal government, let me see how then your leprous fingers will steal one cent of oil money again.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by hipinnacle: 5:47pm On May 06, 2012
Today is exactly 2 years that you left us in the hands of the Buccaneers. When you were around we thought you were the bad one, the luckless one, the slow one and the sick one. Yes, you were sick, in fact, too sickly all through your administration, but you were never as sick as these current brain sick pirates. We all cried for your resignation at the height of your sickness, lampooning you, your first lady and your supporters (The first set of Cabals), asking you to die if you want to die and allow the man with all the luck in this world to lead us. We forgot that even though you were sick, you were the first Governor to have ever declared ur assets publicly and you remained the only President in the history of Nigeria to have ever declare his assets publicly. We conveniently forgot that even though you were gravely sick you were the first president to ever reduced the price of petrol in Nigeria,(This you did twice. From #75 to #70 and later from #70 to #65 ) and the economy did not collapse like the present Brigands are making us believe. We forgot that you didn't afflict yourself with your sickness and so could do very little about it, but we still insisted that you just have to go, just because Mr luck will have the chance to rule us. We forgot that even though you were terminally ill, you still succeeded in solving the NigerDelta crisis which you didn't cause, but which you promised to find a solution to (when the present nitwits keep blaming others for their inability to govern a country well). You gave us rule of Law, Andy Uba lost in court and was removed as Anambra State's Governor in less than 3 hours. Oni lost in Ekiti and was removed, Agagu lost in Ondo and was removed, Osunbor lost in Edo and was removed even though they are all your party people. You can compare and contrast that with Sylva's case in Bayelsa and see if we are still practising rule of law. President Umaru Musa Yaradua, we have seen what a healthy president has been doing with us. R.I.P
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by biolanurat: 5:54pm On May 06, 2012
RIP. Now we know beta. U don't appreciate wat u hv until u loose it.

Nigeria can only move forward wen we put ethnicity & religious sentiments apart in all our dealings. God bless Nigeria.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by biolanurat: 5:59pm On May 06, 2012
seguntijan: At least he didnt borrow money, nd there was no strike during his tym. May ur gentle soul rest in paradise.

GBAM!!!!
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by muhsin(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2012
May Allah grant his soul an eternal peace, amin. Miss the Great Leader.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by OK2NV3: 6:07pm On May 06, 2012
Here we go again.
They have evolved to praise singing again.
It's expected if we in Nigeria can have advocates for Buhari and Abacha and even IBB then who is Yaradua.
You sick sycophantic tribalistic flock of sheapples will always be nostalgic towards the ones that bend you over regularly.
Colonial mentality at it's best.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2012
I see some people listing Yar' Adua's major crime as Northernizing the key govt areas. Ok. But as far as I am concerned, being a southerner, I will rather have a situation where ALL of the top govt officials in the country are northerners and there is peace, stability, little corruption, improved cost of living, good roads, electricity, good health care, and sound education than a situation where most govt officials are from my own village but poverty, insecurity, high corruption, and ever increasing cost of production are the order of the day. I do not give a rat a.s.s about the tribal marks on our leaders' faces, all I care about is good governance and peace of mind
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:33pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Here we go again.
They have evolved to praise singing again.
It's expected if we in Nigeria can have advocates for Buhari and Abacha and even IBB then who is Yaradua.
You sick sycophantic tribalistic flock of sheapples will always be nostalgic towards the ones that bend you over regularly.
Colonial mentality at it's best.
U accuse others of tribalism but u sir, are one of the most tribalistic xters Iv ever come across.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2012
for all you bigots saying yar'adua northernized governance because northerners occupied certain positions, list those positions and tell me who occupied them under obj!
yar'adua's only problem is that he was slow! now we have had a taste of what mediocracy(gej) is all about. r.i.p MR. PRESIDENT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Hunts For FIRS Boss Fowler As Aide Exposes Fowler’s Car Gift To Girlfriend! / No S/east Governor Has Allocated Land For RUGA Settlement - Archbishop Chukwuma / Leading Nigeria One Of Hardest Challenges In Life, Buhari Says In Sallah Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.