Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fashion Guru Please Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Guru Please Help (1009 Views)

Need Help To Avoid Scam @ Katangwa/small London Jst B4 Ilepo? Meet D Guru / Become A Computer Guru Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Guru Please Help by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 13, 2007
sad sad sad please ya all fashion GURU, i just met a girl and i really love diz girl but she has lot of pimples on her face can u help me on how to (CREME OR OTHER THINGS)help her fight out the pimples
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by fellybabe(f): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
tell her not to press her pimples again.
1. shw should invest in a good cleanser. just that i don't know is she has an oily skin or dry skin,

Is she light in complexion or dark.?

what creme does she use?

needs to know if the pimples is as a result of her creme, or oily face etc

let me knowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by mimibrown(f): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
hey ,if u can afford it,there is this product called merykey get somebody who deals on it dont  go to the market to buy it cos there is lot of fake.i used it and it worked on my face the product is a meracle set.best of luck. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley,
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by zigbo(f): 3:38am On Nov 16, 2007
mimibrown:

hey ,if u can afford it,there is this product called merykey get somebody who deals on it don't go to the market to buy it because there is lot of fake.i used it and it worked on my face the product is a meracle set.best of luck. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley,

Mary Kay
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by Betty605: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2007
mimibrown:

hey ,if u can afford it,there is this product called merykey get somebody who deals on it don't  go to the market to buy it because there is lot of fake.i used it and it worked on my face the product is a meracle set.best of luck. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley,

LOL!!!, this is what i call some ibo accent stuvinzzzzz!!! heheheee
(am igbo by d way)
cool
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by Betty605: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
mimibrown:

hey ,if u can afford it,there is this product called merykey get somebody who deals on it don't  go to the market to buy it because there is lot of fake.i used it and it worked on my face the product is a meracle set.best of luck. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley,

LOL!!!, this is what i call some ibo accent stuvinzzzzz!!! heheheee(am igbo by d waycool
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by whiteboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2007
HEY Y'ALL,
For classic Nigerian made T shirts give aways, stay in touch and keep visiting: http://whitechuklateboy..com/

1080 DEGREES CLOTHING

COMING SOON
Re: Fashion Guru Please Help by omogenaija(f): 4:15am On Dec 02, 2007
@ jayon , u dont need a fashion guru , get her to a DERMATOLOGIST ASAP !

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Sense With A Difference: / Where Can A Girl Get A Stylish Haircut In Benin / Beyonce To Start Her Company, Her Label!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.