Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use (179657 Views)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by SeyiAkinbo(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2019
So how do you differentiate the real from the fake; if you've got pictures, please share.
irynterri:
I'm no longer using it,I found it too thick for the weather so I am using q7 lightening or at times brightening lotion and original dudu osun soap,cos the fake is everywhere
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 7:16am On May 10, 2019
SeyiAkinbo:
So how do you differentiate the real from the fake; if you've got pictures, please share.
original dudu osun the soap is covered
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 7:17am On May 10, 2019
SeyiAkinbo:
original dudu osun the soap is covered with a nylon inside the pack

1 Like

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by SeyiAkinbo(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2019
irynterri:
original dudu osun the soap is covered with a nylon inside the pack
Thanks. However though, what do you make of this-the arrangement of ingredients on both packs are quite different! Which brings me to the question: could it be new look vs old look?

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2019
SeyiAkinbo:
Thanks. However though, what do you make of this-the arrangement of ingredients on both packs are quite different! Which brings me to the question: could it be new look vs old look?
I really do not know

1 Like

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by vickydevoka(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2021
irynterri:
i started using revlon last september and my chocolate skin ended up evolving to very dark skin..can sm1 pls recommend a nice cream i can use to get my chocolate skin colour back,a friend of mine advised me to use fair and white gold,has anyone here used it?i would love to knw if it was effective to avoid wasting my money
That's de goal. Unless u want to rub bleaching cream. De truth is dat ladies are intimidated by light skin gals

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.