Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Valentine Couple: Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Couple: Or Not? (913 Views)

OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) / Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Couple: Or Not? by Monicamony(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2007
Do you wait till Valentine before you protray your love for her and him?
Do you treat her/him specially during this period or all the time. Do you seperate everyday romance from the romance of this day? Are you valentine freak that no other day matters but valentine? Do you take valentine to the extreme or everyday is valentine to you. Share your opinion here!
Re: Valentine Couple: Or Not? by CrazyMan(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2007
Valentine is being celebrated once a year. So only a fool would show love to his girl on Valentines Day and forget other days.

For me, I don’t see any difference between Valentines Day and any other day. If am opportune to share my love for someone and it happens to be on Valentines Day, then fine I would do it. But that doesn’t make that day special to me, it just like any other day.
Re: Valentine Couple: Or Not? by cblow(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2007
crazykid:

Valentine is being celebrated once a year. So only a fool would show love to his girl on Valentines Day and forget other days.

For me, I don’t see any difference between Valentines Day and any other day. If am opportune to share my love for someone and it happens to be on Valentines Day, then fine I would do it. But that doesn’t make that day special to me, it just like any other day.

kpom.
Re: Valentine Couple: Or Not? by iice(f): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2007
Valentine is just any other day to me undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of A Lift / Relationship Problem - Help! / Am In Trouble! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.