Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 4 (552 Views)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 4 by emmagined(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2012
Emmagined: Hello Brain!!!

Brain: E no easy o, oo oo oo oo

Emmagined:heheheh, so you sef know that song...Baba God na Your handwork oo

Brain:I can't complain, all glory to God

Emmagined:So what are we doing today, Brain

Brain:same thing we do everyday, plan to take over the world

Emmagined:ok ok, you think about that, and i'll just jabber on...

Brain: hmmm, jabber, that reminds me of an old cartoon, JABBERJAWS....mmm, nostalgia...

Emmagined:heheheh, you remember that...hehehehhe, you don old ooo

Brain:sshhhhh!!! SHUT IT....thats privileged information...

Emmagined:heheheh, are you ashamed of your age??

Brain:No, not in anyway, still, one does not go flaunting one's age about..lets drop it

Emmagined:Anyways, lets even thank God that we are alive and kicking

Brain:you are right..its the little things in life that matter

Emmagined:yes oo!!! we are quick to count the numerous things we lack....when the most important things are given to us

freely as a gift each day...the tangible, permanent things in life that cannot be bought...life, good health, laughter,

love...

Brain:Wow!!! are you really the one saying all this??

Emmagined:ok oo...dey there, the fact i play around does not mean i am clueless...i count my blessings and am grateful for

every single one..

Brain:Preach brother, PREACH!!

Emmagined:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brain:hmmm, laughter sounds good to the ears and the soul...

Emmagined:thank God...so whats been going on with you na?

Brain:Oh!!, nothing much oo, just the usual..life issues, news news news...football, politics, state of the nation etc

Emmagined:i feel you...and most of the news we hear nowadays is bad or discouraging,both generally and personnally

Brain:I understand...everywhere you turn to is the same thing

Emmagined:My brother, no be small thing..its like everything dey upside down..

Brain:Hmm...i feel you, but..

Emmagined:But what, abi you dey code for me say things rough??

Brain:not at all oo, its just that "BAD NEWS IS NOT THE FINAL NEWS"

Emmagined: umm...meaning

Brain:meaning, whatever news surrounds you at the moment is not the final news in your life story, there are much more

glorious and better times and news to come your way.

Emmagined: AMEN OO!!!

Brain:its true bro. OK, think about your life so far, have there been times before, when things were really bad, or that you

had challenges, and it felt like it was the end of the world??

Emmagined:hmm, i can mention a few times like that

Brain:Great, so what happened to those challenges or trying times?

Emmagined:By the Grace of God, those times are stories now ooo

Brain:My point exactly, whatever trying times you have been through in the past eventually "PASSED"....so whatever you are

going through at the moment, or whatever news surrounds you, will also eventually PASS...

Emmagined:Hmmm,AMEN ooo...thanks bro

Brain:My pleasure..but me sef dey claim am to ooo...

Emmagined:AMEn for us all....

Brain:on a lighter note...kudos to Chelsea FC...what a season it has been for them...FA cup winners and UCL finalists...

Emmagined:Na wetin u been dey talk na...see during the season e be like say em no go fit achieve anything this season, things

were woeful for them, both on and off the pitch, na so so bad news...but today all that na story now..

Brain:Wow!!! you really learn fast for a pea brain..

Emmagined:na you sabi, grammer no be my language...me i kuku wan do small waka...we go relate later na

Brain:Alright, all the very best

Emmagined:You too....cheers

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment / Writing For A Unique Project: Needed Asap / MUST READ!! Don't Die A Copy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.