Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... (1214 Views)

My Fellow People, Join Me And Laugh. / Please Guys He Has A Dinner Date, Can He Dress Like This? (pics) / Come Join Me Laff Ooo (season 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by sunnshyn(f): 10:47pm On May 07, 2012
Guyz, join me in thanking and praising Baba GOD for His blessings and favor in my life . I tell you guys, its good to have the fear of God at heart and to be honest.
I Was coming home 2 months ago after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $70,000 dollars!! Fear gripped me, but I took the bag home and when I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an iphone.
I thought about throwing the sim away and keeping the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and I handed him the bag. He offered me $5,000 dollars but i turned it down, he collected my number and i left. Just yesterday, he called me and offered me a job at Chevron with a starting salary of 750,000 naira monthly,no written test no interview my people, a 2 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2011 BMW X6
As I was celebrating and testing the car thanking God for been merciful....

All of a sudden, my brother just slapped me and said

"Oya Oya Oya sister wake up!! Your water for eba don ready since ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slapped him back....He fainted!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by Exponental(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2012
so wat shld we tank god 4? dat d slap didnt kill u or that u leveled up wit ur broda?
Re: Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by sunnshyn(f): 11:16pm On May 07, 2012
Exponental: so wat shld we tank god 4? dat d slap didnt kill u or that u leveled up wit ur broda?
Both grin!
Re: Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by Ajibel(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2012
I'm thrilled by ur astouding lack of creativity...keep up d dry joke,seun appreciates not me...mtschew
Re: Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by sunnshyn(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2012
Ajibel: I'm thrilled by ur astouding lack of creativity...keep up d dry joke,seun appreciates not me...mtschew
Ur welcome dear, any time! Mtschwwwwwwwww right back! kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by Ruqaya(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2012
@op, u tried
more oil to ur photocopying machine
Re: Please Guys, Join Me In Thanksgiving.... by snthesis(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ruqaya: @op, u tried
more oil to ur photocopying machine
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Arrest Is This? / The Greatest Joke / Question From Armed-robber How Would U Answer It,goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.