Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me (8080 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by izuphat(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
Girl's Are Funny.  when a girl tell's you to[b] take bath with her[/b] what does she want cause we don't talk suddenly she came to me and begged me to take bath with her.    what do i do
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by cybersleek(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2007
What kind of question are you asking? are you a small boy? maybe she wants you to scrub her back as her hands cant reach it!
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by OyinboNo1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2007
no offence, but you probably have poor personal hygiene which has been turning her off, hence her distance of late. she's now including bathing in pre-intimacy. textbook.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2007
cybersleek:

What kind of question are you asking? are you a small boy? maybe she wants you to scrub her back as her hands can't reach it!

PMSLMFAO!  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by iice(f): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
See pesin wey dey talk say girls are funny undecided
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by tkb417(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2007
First off, what kind of house do you live in that someone will pass throough your gate, go into your leaving room , and straight to your bathroom?

If its block of flats, that means, she will leave her flat to come inside ur place, innit?
or you leave in a ghetto where 200 people share a bathroom? if its the latter, then no problems.

When next she comes, follow her inside the dingy bathroom, scrub her back, wash her clean and dont you ever leave any room for her to come beg you again for it. Do a thorough job cool cool cool
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by IderaN(f): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
tkb417:

First off, what kind of house do you live in that someone will pass throough your gate, go into your leaving room , and straight to your bathroom?

If its block of flats, that means, she will leave her flat to come inside your place, innit?
or you leave in a ghetto where 200 people share a bathroom? if its the latter, then no problems.

When next she comes, follow her inside the dingy bathroom, scrub her back, wash her clean and don't you ever leave any room for her to come beg you again for it. Do a thorough job cool cool cool
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. some1 help me here hahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin

@tbk417
you are not serious at all, is that the best advice you can offer the guy.hahahahahahaha grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by tkb417(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2007
you are not serious at all, is that the best advice you can offer the guy.hahahahahahaha

what do you want me to tell him? a babe will scale her fence to ask him to take a bath with her?
utter malarkey
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by busygal(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
HEY JUNIOR! WHY ARE You PRETENDING?

ofcos u know the answer! does she ve 2
SPELL THE WORDS OUTshe wants you baby!

she wants SEX NOT BATH
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by omega25red(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
busygal:

HEY JUNIOR! WHY ARE You PRETENDING?

ofcos u know the answer! does she ve 2
SPELL THE WORDS OUTshe wants you baby!

she wants SEX NOT BATH

yea jack ass can't you see that she wants you? This is what we grown folks call intimacy you know good pre-intimacy which 10 times out of 10 leads to good ass sex
you know that tub is not just there for show
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by opokonwa(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2007
cybersleek:

What kind of question are you asking? are you a small boy? maybe she wants you to scrub her back as her hands can't reach it!

Cybersleek, your response was apt.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by jkpretty(f): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hmmmmn! lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Nautillus(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
"have a bath with her"
and you came here to ask for what exactly

permission or advise?

All that come to my mind at this point is to ask you how old are you and how old is this gal in question undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Busta(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2007
@topic, wat do u do?

TAKE A BATH WITH HER!!!

Wat are u? 14yrs old? undecided
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by nana(f): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
This question get as e be o.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by olanajim(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2007
!!!
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by ufobabe(f): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2007
olanajim:

!!!

ola!

what is !!!?
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by FactorChic(f): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
LOL, you must be a 12 yr old or something, or a VIRGIN!!!

A girl wan take shower with u, DUH, U BETTER RUN TO THE STORE AND GO GET A PACK OF CONDOM, gosh! how can u be so slow, to come here and ask questions, and u said GIRLS ARE FUNNY, HA!!! see pot calling kettle black, Go buy condom and finish business!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by olulu(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2007
its a good question u know, shows u are not matured enuff to handle stuff like dat. shocked shocked shocked
so my friend, keep it easy and simple, walk away. undecided undecided undecided
the babe obviously has more balls than u. grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by olulu(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2007
its a good question u know, shows u are not matured enuff to handle stuff like dat. shocked shocked shocked
so my friend, keep it nice, easy and simple, walk away[color=#990000][/color].  undecided undecided undecided
the babe obviously has more balls than u. grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by gbengeoou: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
Which kind question be dis, d time way she drag you go bathroom don pass na, so what have you done? did you took the bath with her or not?

MUMU cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by angel101(f): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
I cant stop laughing cheesy
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by gbengeoou: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
Wots funny? na true na wetin people dey call canpaign after election.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by wakagirl: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
''Girl's Are Funny. when a girl tell's you to take bath with her what does she want cause we don't talk suddenly she came to me and begged me to take bath with her. what do i do''

Y not ask her what she wants instead of asking us? What u should do? take bath with her shikena!
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by TmeD0(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2007
wakagirl:

''Girl's Are Funny. when a girl tell's you to take bath with her what does she want cause we don't talk suddenly she came to me and begged me to take bath with her. what do i do''

Y not ask her what she wants instead of asking us? What u should do? take bath with her shikena!

Ori e o pe o! Han han! Whish kin qwesion u dey ask so? Abi u be adofuro? wetin u think say she want? so u think say she want make u help am scrub hin back as hin no fit reach abi? ok, i don coolu temper now; e be like say your yeye sef dey seek attention o jare (hisses). nonesense and ingrijent! oni iranu! Peace! grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by ifyalways(f): 1:11am On Nov 14, 2007
hahahahahahahahaaa heehehheheheheeeheheheheeeee
sex baby,thats the language !
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by theboy0808(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2007
Story story in nairaland!
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by RichDad1(m): 4:00am On Nov 14, 2007
You are a disgrace to the masculine gender,How old are you ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by rockiedink(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2007
poor guy!!!!

he's probably heard enough to last a lifetime and make him abscond from nairaland. smiley

but wait o!!! imagine d question: what should i do? angry

my answer? buy soap, sponge and water; and don't forget to blindfold yourself when you scrub her back. period grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by klassyguy(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2007
Do people like this still exist on this earth? A girl comes to u and tells you she wants you to have a bath with her and you are asking, abeg no make i curse you angry angry angry.

Or are you scared of the size of your "peanut"?
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by IderaN(f): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2007
T@meD0:

Ori e o pe o! Han han! Whish kin qwesion u dey ask so? Abi u be adofuro? wetin u think say she want? so u think say she want make u help am scrub hin back as hin no fit reach abi? ok, i don coolu temper now; e be like say your yeye sef dey seek attention o jare (hisses). nonesense and ingrijent! oni iranu! Peace! grin
grin grin grin, this nairaland is gradually becoming comedyland.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by tkb417(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2007
una wicked for this Land. . . the guy has fled. wicked people all of ya embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingblakhoc Is At It Again / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / 5 Legal Ways To Punish Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.