Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years (3850 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 9:31am On May 08, 2012
He has been one of the ardent critics of Christians and religion in general on this forum but what many people might not have realized is that Logicboy was a Christian for 22 years. In a recent post, the self-confessed troll declared that he is addicted to derailing topics just to ensure that Christians on this forum misses the key issues that the HOLY SPIRIT might want them to hear.

I rather feel pity for him because something really tragic will allow a man to let go off something that he has held on to for 22 years. I believe that those 22 years were not wasted. Logicboy will one day wake from his slumber-just like the prodigal son- and ran back to his MAKER acknowledging that he has wronged HIM.

I will hereby urge all Christians here to hold on fast to their faiths so that they do not also lose their faiths. Only those who endure to the end will be rewarded!
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 9:33am On May 08, 2012
rastamouse: He has been one of the ardent critics of Christians and religion in general on this forum but what many people might not have realized is that Logicboy was a Christian for 22 years. In a recent post, the self-confessed troll declared that he is addicted to derailing topics just to ensure that Christians on this forum misses the key issues that the HOLY SPIRIT might want them to hear.

I rather feel pity for him because something really tragic will allow a man to let go off something that he has held on to for 22 years. I believe that those 22 years were not wasted. Logicboy will one day wake from his slumber-just like the prodigal son- and ran back to his MAKER acknowledging that he has wronged HIM.

I will hereby urge all Christians here to hold on fast to their faiths so that they do not also lose their faiths. Only those who endure to the end will be rewarded!

You are jut making me more popular which is to your detriment.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 9:40am On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

You are jut making me more popular which is to your detriment.

LOL...so this is all about popularity? You come here each day derailing topics with the ultimate aim to get popular?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 9:40am On May 08, 2012
@logicboy 22 years! What made u hang on so long and then give up?
WINNERS NEVER QUIT! QUITERS NEVER WIN no offence meant jst an advice
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 9:42am On May 08, 2012
rastamouse:

LOL...so this is all about popularity? You come here each day derailing topics with the ultimate aim to get popular?
so thats why he's so irrational 'cheap publicity'
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 9:43am On May 08, 2012
punnonline: so thats why he's so irrational 'cheap publicity'

I guess that is it my sis...
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 11:30am On May 08, 2012
punnonline: @logicboy 22 years! What made u hang on so long and then give up?
WINNERS NEVER QUIT! QUITERS NEVER WIN no offence meant jst an advice

I did not quit, I EVOLVED from being a christian to an atheist and here are the reasons why;

https://www.nairaland.com/913787/5-things-that-turn-christians
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Callotti: 11:30am On May 08, 2012
Must be nice to taste SWEEET freedom from boju-boju relighiion!!!! grin
Work don close!!!
Ta Nu Gyaaaaaah!!!!!! cool
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 11:45am On May 08, 2012
Callotti: Must be nice to taste SWEEET freedom from boju-boju relighiion!!!! grin
Work don close!!!
Ta Nu Gyaaaaaah!!!!!! cool

Sweet freedom!

Have you looked at the praise section on NL? The religious dummies rush to give praise like slaves to their non-existent God then they will claim that they have freewill. Does God live on their computers or blackberry or on Nairaland grin
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Image123(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2012
Who is a christian? It's not everybody named Moses or Patience, or born in a particular denomination that is a christian. Let's not confuse issues please.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

Sweet freedom!

Have you looked at the praise section on NL? The religious dummies rush to give praise like slaves to their non-existent God then they will claim that they have freewill. Does God live on their computers or blackberry or on Nairaland grin

and what do you give praise to? yourself? your science textbook or your life of failure and unstable transition, losing grip fragily, in your unseen evolution?

how do you know that God is non existent?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 12:19pm On May 08, 2012
breezy047:

and what do you give praise to? yourself? your science textbook or your life of failure and unstable transition, losing grip fragily, in your unseen evolution?

how do you know that God is non existent?

If even there is a God, he is not the christian God who is schizophrenic and claims to love human beings while wiping people out with religious wars and natural disasters
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 12:36pm On May 08, 2012
I guess you will be the first to admit that you are a failure. Folks like you only know one word when things get tough - QUIT!
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 12:39pm On May 08, 2012
rastamouse: I guess you will be the first to admit that you are a failure. Folks like you only know one word when things get tough - QUIT!

Doesnt the bible tell you that there is a time for everything?

Should the drunkard not quit alcohol?

Should the harlot not quit fornication?

As for me, I quit the failure in my life called religion and today, I am a better man. Proud to be an atheist#
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

If even there is a God, he is not the christian God who is schizophrenic and claims to love human beings while wiping people out with religious wars and natural disasters

first you say God is non existent, now you turn around like a confused being and claim even if he does exist. . .

if the claim is true that you have once been an enlightened christain then the bolded above isnt a puzzle you shouldnt be able to find easy answers to yourself. . .

you are human and every sane human makes a plan and has a plan. . . if you think and you believe/know there is a God then you should be aware that there is also inline a master plan. . .if anything is going wrong in the world today. . .there is a plan for the past, the present and the future. . .
thats why you have the bible so you can stop crying foul and read/know about the plans. . .and divine purpose of each life aswell.

it isnt so difficult to see through you and realise you have absolutely no sensible/geniune evidence in that confused mind of yours that God is non-existent
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 12:43pm On May 08, 2012
breezy047:

first you say God is non existent, now you turn around like a confused being and claim even if he does exist. . .

if the claim is true that you have once been an enlightened christain then the bolded above isnt a puzzle you shouldnt be able to find easy answers to yourself. . .

you are human and every sane human makes a plan and has a plan. . . if you think and you believe/know there is a God then you should be aware that there is also inline a master plan. . .if anything is going wrong in the world today. . .there is a plan for the past, the present and the future. . .
thats why you have the bible so you can stop crying foul and read/know about the plans. . .and divine purpose of each life aswell.

it isnt so difficult to see through you and realise you have absolutely no sensible/geniune evidence in that confused mind of yours that God is non-existent

huh? Did you forget that the bible claims that God plagued the Eqyptians and also ordered isrealites to annihilate other nations of unbelievers?

I was using the bible to explain how schizophrenic the christian God is. Is that too much for you to comprehend?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 12:45pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

Doesnt the bible tell you that there is a time for everything?

Should the drunkard not quit alcohol?

Should the harlot not quit fornication?

As for me, I quit the failure in my life called religion and today, I am a better man. Proud to be an atheist#

I wonder how proud that must have made you. Are you admitting that you were a failure for 22 years?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Callotti: 12:52pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

Sweet freedom!

No, I can NEVER visit such an area called 'Praise Section' of ANY website or messageboard. Tufiakwa! Have you seen the kinds of people that visit that place Mentally deranged and societal rejects for sure. Good question. Even if I wanted to praise my so-called God. . .the internet is the LAST place I will do such thing. Don't mind them jare. Instead of saying they are looking for 'sh-ag' mates and advertizing spiritual harlotry. . . they say they are 'praising' God!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! cheesy

logicboy:

Mu cha cha cha cha cha cha cha!!!!!
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 12:55pm On May 08, 2012
rastamouse:

I wonder how proud that must have made you. Are you admitting that you were a failure for 22 years?

No, I am telling you that religion was a drain on my life. Religion was the failure.

Saul was a grown man before he changed. Think about that.

BTW I am still a young man in my mid twenties
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 1:00pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

No, I am telling you that religion was a drain on my life. Religion was the failure.

Saul was a grown man before he changed. Think about that.

BTW I am still a young man in my mid twenties

So for the 22 years that you were a Christian, that was total failure in your life. It that statement correct?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 1:19pm On May 08, 2012
rastamouse:

So for the 22 years that you were a Christian, that was total failure in your life. It that statement correct?

No, the christianity was the failure. I come from a wealthy background and I have few problems in life. I can afford to be on the NL all day because I am not chasing money.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 1:22pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

No, the christianity was the failure. I come from a wealthy background and I have few problems in life. I can afford to be on the NL all day because I am not chasing money.

I am glad that you come from a wealthy background. I also come from a decent background but I had to work myself to some sort of financial independence.

My question for you is...did you choose the background that you wanted to be born into? I mean was it by chance that you were not born to a poor family in some war-torn country?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 1:38pm On May 08, 2012
rastamouse:

I am glad that you come from a wealthy background. I also come from a decent background but I had to work myself to some sort of financial independence.

My question for you is...did you choose the background that you wanted to be born into? I mean was it by chance that you were not born to a poor family in some war-torn country?

That is why God doesnt exist. It is purely by chance that I was born into a wealthy background. I see so many religious and honest people suffering and yet, I that do not really deserve anything gets to enjoy life.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 1:42pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

That is why God doesnt exist. It is purely by chance that I was born into a wealthy background. I see so many religious and honest people suffering and yet, I that do not really deserve anything gets to enjoy life.

What does enjoying life mean to you? True enjoyment does not lie in vanity but rather the peace that you have with your MAKER. Money is very vane and if you have had it for long, you will be the first to admit that it is worthless as far as enjoying life is concerned!
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 1:46pm On May 08, 2012
rastamouse:

What does enjoying life mean to you? True enjoyment does not lie in vanity but rather the peace that you have with your MAKER. Money is very vane and if you have had it for long, you will be the first to admit that it is worthless as far as enjoying life is concerned!

Money is almost everything in this life. If you are so strong about God, we can meet at my house in Nigeria. I will get a gun from my military guards and shoot you in front of any witness of your choice and I will not go to prison because of how rich people are treated in Nigeria.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 1:56pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

Money is almost everything in this life. If you are so strong about God, we can meet at my house in Nigeria. I will get a gun from my military guards and shoot you in front of any witness of your choice and I will not go to prison because of how rich people are treated in Nigeria.

LOL...why did you say NIGERIA and not a place like CHINA or the UNITED STATES? Why don't you try the nonsense in Japan? I bet you, money is worth nothing!
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2012
oh oh! Leave this logic alone not every1 will make heaven THE DEVIL NIDS DISCIPLES SO HELL WONT BE LONELY logic is an ordaind disciple.
Dnt argue with lost cases let him enjoy atheistism

Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 08, 2012
logicboy:

why isnt anyone seeing this guy's immaturity?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by rastamouse: 2:20pm On May 08, 2012
punnonline: oh oh! Leave this logic alone not every1 will make heaven THE DEVIL NIDS DISCIPLES SO HELL WONT BE LONELY logic is an ordaind disciple.
Dnt argue with lost cases let him enjoy atheistism

It is always sad when you see someone blindly walk into obvious destruction....
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 2:21pm On May 08, 2012
punnonline: why isnt anyone seeing this guy's immaturity?

I am more mature than you because i see life for what it really is. I have seen soldiers kill without mercy and go free without justice. There is no God. You can always come to my house in Nigeria and face my gun.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 2:22pm On May 08, 2012
rastamouse:

It is always sad when you see someone blindly walk into obvious destruction....

Hell doesnt exist. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by JeSoul(f): 2:31pm On May 08, 2012
Sorry Rastamouse but topics like these are generally not allowed.

But I see Logicboy is enjoying the popularity, so I'll let him make the call on this one. Logicboy, you want the thread left?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. / How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy / How Do You Authenticate God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.