Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,229 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Love This Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Soldier (13875 Views)

Poll: MY GIRLFRIEND OF 4 YEARS IS A SOLDIER. SHOULD I MARRY HER?

YES, A WOMAN IS A WOMAN: 60% (68 votes)
I HAVE A FEW DOUBTS: 7% (8 votes)
TRY. YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY: 10% (12 votes)
YOU ARE ASKING FOR A LIFETIME OF TROUBLE: 2% (3 votes)
MY HAND NO DEY O: 19% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 10:44am On May 08, 2012
i met a lady and we became friends. found out later she's a trained soldier.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Goldieluks: 10:46am On May 08, 2012
Hahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 10:56am On May 08, 2012
goldieluks, i'm not done yet. i always win her in the play-fight. she sometimes likes me hittin her. she does not attack me. i relate with her like any other woman. sometimes i even beat her when she goes wrong. we once had a real fight and i won. her bones remain soft but she says she knows where to hit and kill. she seems to love me. i actually love her. we go to places together. she says she can do anythin for me. the big question is: should i marry her? is she just playin along for now? pls think deeply
Re: I Love This Soldier by Dyt(f): 11:05am On May 08, 2012
U beat her?
U once had a fyt n u won?
She said she knows ow 2 kill u?

Erm brb
Runs away

21 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by Honeycity(f): 11:07am On May 08, 2012
is this a true life story?
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:16am On May 08, 2012
honeycity pls check my profile, i just registered as a member of nairaland today. i had only one reason. this post. so it's a real life story. thank you
Re: I Love This Soldier by Honeycity(f): 11:27am On May 08, 2012
just curious about the way you guys play fight, hope it does not degenerate to a serious fight someday
Re: I Love This Soldier by Excelboi(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2012
And this got to the front page? I even thought its all about Spartacos of the movie. Mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by tute972002(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2012
Does her job make her different from any other Lady? U've to consider her based on her merits that only U know. It's so unfair askin us to judge who we've not met! It wld have bin more appropriate to ask if it's okay to marry a lady soldier

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:32am On May 08, 2012
excelboy, i like your post. this is not video time. it's serious talk. but thanks for posting.
Re: I Love This Soldier by lucom: 11:33am On May 08, 2012
Marry her, love comes in diverse ways and this one (yours) can't be an exception. Best of luck.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:36am On May 08, 2012
thanks y'all for the wisdom in your posts. i'll surely drink from these cups of wisdom. more comments are welcome
Re: I Love This Soldier by styles2009: 11:38am On May 08, 2012
How can this get frontpage? shocked

Re: I Love This Soldier by blabber15(f): 11:38am On May 08, 2012
Hmmm... You're playfighting with a soldier. One day na one day, a mistake will occur and you might leave this world oh. Be warned. Also, why on earth would you beat a lady? Even if she does wrong, don't you have a mouth? Tell her what she did was wrong. I don't understand why you would abuse someone you're still dating

3 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by maclatunji: 11:39am On May 08, 2012
Stop getting physical with each other already. You are going to get one of you dead if you continue.
Re: I Love This Soldier by slimyem: 11:41am On May 08, 2012
this is really funny in a weird way!cheesycheesy
Haha!
Re: I Love This Soldier by stepo707: 11:43am On May 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 11:43am On May 08, 2012
mstcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! gfyself!
Re: I Love This Soldier by r231(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Love This Soldier by AlusiOkija: 11:44am On May 08, 2012
This na the same guy wey talk say ehn wan fhuck Army girl but ehn mind dey cut!!
EHn don open new account again ontop army matter.
This story na "stories that touch".
See civilian beat army!! You think say na ludo them dey play before you enter army?!
I laugh in JTF.
Maybe na 'Salvation Army" she dey!! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:45am On May 08, 2012
BLABBER, gettin physical was a test on my own part. i wanted to see a lot about her. thanks to you all for sharin. more comments are welcome.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:49am On May 08, 2012
ALUSI OKIJA try to distinguish between that guy and me. he is from another state. pls read his post and this. i'm not talkin about sex. we've been together for FOUR years. thanks for sharin.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2012
Poster why r u obsessed wit army lady officers? Abi death by firing squard dey hungry u?
Re: I Love This Soldier by blabber15(f): 11:51am On May 08, 2012
[quote
author=Spartakos]BLABBER, gettin physical was a test on my own part. i
wanted to see a lot about her. thanks to you all for sharin. more
comments are welcome. [/quote] Are you high?!? How can beating someone up be a test?
Re: I Love This Soldier by 190: 11:51am On May 08, 2012
wat in the name of 190 is going on here
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:53am On May 08, 2012
JENAMS, i'm not obsessed neither have i lost my mind. if i had been obsessed i won't be here askin opinions. thanks for sharin
Re: I Love This Soldier by strangest(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2012
So you guys fight eveyday? clap for yourselves.. Mr. and Mrs Smith

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by afroxyz: 11:55am On May 08, 2012
The fact that you guys have started fighting is a bad start. @ home you should treat her as a woman and a wife and not a soilder. Desist from hitting her, and suggest 2 her to leave her soilder training @ the camp. Play fight? Yes you can but i dnt see you as sm1 who wld diffrentiate btwn that and the real one. Never hit a woman for no reason. Besides She is a soilder, one day, you may get unlucky.

3 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 11:58am On May 08, 2012
BLABBER, marriage is a decision you make once in a lifetime. i'm sorry if that upset you but she's used to givin and takin violence. marriage is a tough decision. and it's kind of funny when you ask if i'm high. i neva taste it or smoke.
Re: I Love This Soldier by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2012
Your story is a bit funny and weird.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:03pm On May 08, 2012
STRANGEST we don't fight everyday. in fact the fightin element was just put in to stress a few points about her patience. thanks for sharin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.