Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice (2260 Views)

Do You Have A Low Score In The Just Concluded Utme..this Is A MUST Read For You. / JAMB: 1.5 Million Candidates To Write UTME This Saturday / Lasu{will There Be Another Post Utme This Year}? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by yemiezay(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2012
I yemi is wishing you all nigerian jambites success for you to have that success I have decided to give out free past to nigerian jambites.
Originally the past question is for 2000 naira that's is depending on people that ordered for the past question this PQ is upto date that is why is at the rate of 2000 naira.
The past question will be given out to the first three(3) people who reply my post. For futher enquiry contact @yemiezay 07089757791 or BBM @22fea84b or 08163337498
Re: Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by yemiezay(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2012
yemiezay: @yemiezay I will be willing to help those who choose unilag as first choice and note you post utm form is not yet out I will post u as soon as possible if it is out you will be the first to know.
JAMB released the stats for students
who choose UNILAG as their first and second choice
Medicine made the highest of these with
7,891 preferred choice. Accountancy came third with
7,668 points. Surprised among the top 20 was English
Language, which came 12th position ahead of
Petroleum/Gas and even Finance. Get the stats for your course if interested reply my post its free of charge this stats who tell you how many people choose your course and how to prepare for your post utme.
yemiezay: @yemiezay I will be willing to help those who choose unilag as first choice and note you post utm form is not yet out I will post u as soon as possible if it is out you will be the first to know.
Petroleum/Gas and even Finance. Get the stats for your course if interested reply my post its free of charge this stats who tell you how many people choose your course and how to prepare for your post utme.
Re: Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by yemiezay(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2012
yemiezay: [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 11, 2012
for candidates who are interested in purchasing UNILORIN, UNILAG AND O.A.U post UTME PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER SHOUL PLEASE CONTACT US AT @ km 2 adeleye express beside scholars school via ipaja - ayobo bus stop or call this hot lines: 08083843035,08135455815. no time to check time, your success is in your hands.
DISCRIPTION: from iyana-ipaja take a bus going to ayobo drop at the last bustop then take a bike going to adeleye express drop at alafia bustop ask for scholars school, beside the school it a business center called caseg that where we are, proceed fast before it too late. you can also make payment to download the UNILORIN past question from your e-mail. THAT CALLING.................
Re: Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by onomemike: 3:37pm On May 11, 2012
i am interested......hope its 4 free 4 d first 3 post? Cos i am one of them....so play according to d game....
Re: Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by yemiezay(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2012
@onomemike yes I said it is free but u will have to pay for the past question if you live far from where I am the money is for posting/courier to your doorstep.
Re: Unilag Post Utme This Trend Is For You If You Choose Unilag As First Choice by yemiezay(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
To my fellow jambites the form for the post utme is already out 2012/2013.
I yemi will be willing to help those who reside outside lagos who will want to get the form for more info call 07089757791 your calls will be gladly welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Special School In Ogun State / Is Federal Polytechnic Offa On Strike? / Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.