Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) (21661 Views)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by onila(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2012
Mshoza, a South African singer who underwent skin whitening treatment because 'she was tired of being ugly'.

do u think she became prettier? undecided I think shes still not all that

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 08, 2012
Did she not learn from what happened to Michael Jackson? Why are people so vain and simpleminded?

2 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On May 08, 2012
Kai!!!! Dis gal must b crazyyyy

1. She must stinkkkkkkk, cus most bleached out mongrels always do.

2. Her hands defo would look like a monkey's toe I.e burnt knuckles

3. She looks per-boiled
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by slimyem: 10:28pm On May 08, 2012
......trouble sleep...yanga go wake am...
Na here wey go dey wey we go dey hear the story nah...cheesy
smh!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by cfours: 3:08am On May 09, 2012
she does look much 'prettier' but I hope she knows the medical effects of long term bleaching.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Businesstools(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2012
I prefer the former complexion.

10 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by DinhoMVP: 6:01am On May 09, 2012
Hmmmm i foresee d rebirth of MJ...Som1 pls calculate d numba of yrs mj livd frm d day of his skin bleach 2his death & tel ds our nw "beautiful" diva her death day!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by 2nex(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2012
former complexn...ws ok
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by sebastinta(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2012
sexkillz: Did she not learn from what happened to Michael Jackson? Why are people so vain and simpleminded?

DinhoMVP: Hmmmm i foresee d rebirth of MJ...Som1 pls calculate d numba of yrs mj livd frm d day of his skin bleach 2his death & tel ds our nw "beautiful" diva her death day!!

hmmm..And who said MJ was use a bleaching cream or he did a plastic surgery... If u don`t know something u ask or find out... Find out what vitiligo disease is tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by sebastinta(m): 6:10am On May 09, 2012
she looks alot better before d bleaching
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Rossikk(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2012
c.fours:
she does look much 'prettier'.

No she doesn't... lighter skin does not mean 'prettier' unless you're a brainwashed, colonised cow.

9 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 6:24am On May 09, 2012
She was tired of being "ugly" but decided to give "ugli[b]ER[/b]" a shot. grin

some black folks sef.

[size=18pt]BIG disgrace to our race...especially as a South African.[/size]

c.fours:
she does look much 'prettier'

You must be smoking pure 'Buddah' or blind. Perhaps both!!

lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On May 09, 2012
If she did go for skin whitening treatment, and that is the same woman in both pictures, then yes, the lighter version is prettier than the darker version. Good for her!

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 6:31am On May 09, 2012
Rossikk:

No she doesn't... lighter skin does not mean 'prettier' unless you're a brainwashed, colonised cow.

Nuff said. It's amazing what lack of self love does to some folks.
Skin bleaching is WACK, LAME, AND SHAMEFUL.

Also, I'm surprised nobody commented on the loser she calls "her man".
If he wanted a "pretty red bone" he should have picked a mixed woman or a flat out white one.

How dare he support and perhaps even suggest this?

Self embarrassment and mutilation all in the name of pleasing a man. smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by blackboi(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2012
What's wrong with that niggress?? No mind of her own
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by clip: 6:59am On May 09, 2012
I pray she does not end the way Micheal Jackson ended living drugs life.till the drugs sniff out life out of her.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Bright2(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2012
Thank God atleast she din't tamper with her nose. Carry go!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by laykhorn(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2012
As for me, She is no prettier to her natural skin.
See beauty naaaa!
You wanna compare that shining dark skinned to that white for-nothing face. She is definitely a re-t-ard cos I see no beauty in this bleached lady. Nd by the way, is she not a beatiful lady to other compatriot, u must see how 'wowoism' has been the theme all day of SA ladies.
'THEM WOWO MEHN!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 09, 2012
laykhorn: As for me, She is no prettier to her natural skin.
See beauty naaaa!
You wanna compare that shining dark skinned to that white for-nothing face. She is definitely a re-t-ard cos I see no beauty in this bleached lady. Nd by the way, is she not a beatiful lady to other compatriot, u must see how 'wowoism' has been the theme all day of SA ladies.
'THEM WOWO MEHN!

She is the definition of Disgrace. Let's call a by-gone a by-gone, her breach skin looks the opposite of what she wanted.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by PurerareGold: 7:14am On May 09, 2012
She Used surgery not cream so her hands will be even with her body aπϑ she would not stink. I prefer the darker version though.
Idowuogbo: Kai!!!! Dis gal must b crazyyyy

1. She must stinkkkkkkk, cus most bleached out mongrels always do.

2. Her hands defo would look like a monkey's toe I.e burnt knuckles

3. She looks per-boiled
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by sallybonne(f): 7:16am On May 09, 2012
Whoeva said d whiter version of this gal is prettier must b vacant upstairs,jeeez she is beautyful wit her former complexion and she wasn't dt dark na wah 4 som ppl. O,how can u say u were ugly dt aint ugly now,now she looks retouched and.... Smh I jst tire 2 comment
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Frostyzone(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2012
She's alot prettier in her current
fair skin than she was in her former state.That goes to show
that fairness matters indeed.
And people should stop been so judgemental and negative,it's her life afterall not yours.

2 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by hotmoney: 7:26am On May 09, 2012
Inferiority complex can be very expensive. angry[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Frostyzone(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2012
laykhorn: As for me, She is no prettier to her natural skin.
See beauty naaaa!
'THEM WOWO MEHN!
Speak for yourself!
If you have issues with fair skinned people just because your own is black as sooth, then I suggest you take it elsewhere.
You must be blind if you didn't notice the difference btween the two pics:The dark skin singer look dour while the fair skin counterpart look bright and pretty!
Open your eyes abegi!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by free2ryhme: 7:31am On May 09, 2012
Did skin whitening make MJ prettier? you will still not learn.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32am On May 09, 2012
PurerareGold: She Used surgery not cream so her hands will be even with her body α̲̅πϑ she would not stink. I prefer the darker version though.
Abeggg!!!!! MJ's knuckles were dey Black or not? Woeva she does are knuckles still gona remain burnt.

Secondly, she defo gon stink cus are glands are weak.Imagine constant sweating mixed wiv oda peri- peri mehnnnnn! She will b ooozing.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone:
Speak for yourself!
If you have issues with fair skinned people just because your own is black as sooth, then I suggest you take it elsewhere.
You must be blind if you didn't notice the difference btween the two pics:The dark skin singer look dour while the fair skin counterpart look bright and pretty!
Open your eyes abegi!

Do you know you sound like a deluded black gay. If you crave for her newly-found skin color why not hit up her dermatologist. I don't even know why I enlightening you because it's of no use.

Wasn't it you the person that posted this topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/919865/african-women-wigs
Why do our women particulary here in Africa depend on wigs and weave-ons?

You can hardly see a lady strolling past with her natural hair flowing.
Instead you will see them with all manner of wigs perched on their heads.

Some of those even looked like hats and is 'so obvious' that the wearer ends up looking ludicrous(foolish) instead of the intended attractive.

In the case of weave-ons, some look like rastafari prophetess just because they are ashamed of their natural beauty.

So I ask again >>Why??
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by unclebros: 7:44am On May 09, 2012
But who told her she was ugly before

Ok, she was using an expired mirror grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See what lack of personal self esteem does a human being.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by dont8(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2012
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by dont8(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone: She's alot prettier in her current
And people should stop been so judgemental and negative,it's her life afterall not yours.
Did I hear pretier? Oh! You must have done same, just using this to encourage yourself. She should have done it in apartheid era, she would have set emotions running with a pity. Wishing both of you long life in your 'New-found' skin.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55am On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone: She's alot prettier in her current

Hahahaha! U must have bleached off ur foreskin to rite? Stupendous! Prettier u say? Oh slap urself rite now!

Nansense!!!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Desanta(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2012
[quote author=onila]Mshoza, a South African singer who underwent skin whitening treatment because 'she was tired of being ugly'.

do u think she became prettier?

She is suffering from inferiority complex, and has transformed herself from being pretty to old and ugly. She, as well as her man need psychiatric evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MAKE yourself a SHOE this 2019!!! / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.