Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' (19305 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Toni Payne Absolutely Disrespects 9ice. "money Made From Tradition Album Is Bloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

being underground doesnt make a rapper tight. d only smokin name u got here is ya boy. its about lyricism not cali swag n funky beats. check these smokin under-dogs: black-thought, cormega, last-emperor, slaughter house, az, poetic(r.i.p), pharoah, talib kwali, immortal, tech9ne e.t.c. in a rapper, i look out 4 realness, street wizdom, n amazin lyrical wordplay. blod, i dont jst listen to rap, i live it. m from d streets, belee dat. muna is trash.
first of all Chino is one of the sickest Mcs ever. I was trying to let u know i know a lot about the underground, not naming the best. By the way Black thought , Talib, slaughterhouse, have all gone mainstream. I was given u names that lots of Hip hop heads never knew. Get my point. That is what is called keeping in touch with the underground. I was bumping Drake when he was still in Canada. So don't say what do you know about hip hop. I am sure you now know I am no rookie. By the way ur list contains the names of the most popular acts. I like the guys that followed J. Cole before he blew. Unknown names like Nagee. Check out Google that by Nagee.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

being underground doesnt make a rapper tight. d only smokin name u got here is ya boy. its about lyricism not cali swag n funky beats. check these smokin under-dogs: black-thought, cormega, last-emperor, slaughter house, az, poetic(r.i.p), pharoah, talib kwali, immortal, tech9ne e.t.c. in a rapper, i look out 4 realness, street wizdom, n amazin lyrical wordplay. blod, i dont jst listen to rap, i live it. m from d streets, belee dat. muna is trash.
For amazing lyrical wordplay, checkout Illmaculate. Chino XL said, I murd3red my twin Brother and now I am using his body for spare parts.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Bastiger(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2012
Muna.,muna excuse me,who da hell is muna? I guess shez just anoda bytch
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by coogar: 11:17pm On May 09, 2012
stillwater: Nigerians and their nonsense respect that will kill them. Same jaguda/agbero attitude you see them exhibiting here on NL when in disagreement. No sense of decorum and diplomacy in public. A disagreement is a disagreement, there is absolutely no need to be antagonistic when someone disagrees with you. A sensible person would have asked Muna to elaborate on why she has an opposing opinion, and not go on some ego trip. If she cannot give you tangible reasons why she feels the way she feels, then you win your argument with grace. Freaking educated illiterate, of which in this case is mode 9.

you nailed it!
modenine has no right telling the audience he's been listening to hip hop for 300 years. so what if you are a rap dinosaur?
does that mean a younger person cannot have an opinion of her own? yes - babe stepped out of line but mode 9 being a rap
veteran should have put the babe on the spot to expose if she's really clued up about the art of rapping.

these naija overnight celebrities make me sick to my stomach. mode9 copping penile erecti[i]o[/i]ns over a babe's opinion
is bang out of order. he should pick a man of his own size to beef with and this is the same man that opined the jupiter is
bigger than a star!

2 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

Download Poison Pen Mixtape by Chino XL. Still my favorite underground mixtape and listen. You will be shocked you put Ya Boy over him.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by dont8(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2012
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by dont8(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2012
Josh316: Wait o! but are we sure Mode9 no try to toush her boootyyy?? wink grin grin
Silly you! Her name sound more of Mumu. What a way to end one's own career, if at all she has one.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by omalicha89: 12:07am On May 10, 2012
Josh316: Wait o! but are we sure Mode9 no try to toush her boootyyy?? wink grin grin

shocked its possible sha.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 12:24am On May 10, 2012
_
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 12:33am On May 10, 2012
latino :
Bleep that bitch muna so disrespectful Pass de mic pass de mic, pass ur fada there... Bitch asshole

LWKMD!!!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 12:41am On May 10, 2012
coogar:

you nailed it!
modenine has no right telling the audience he's been listening to hip hop for 300 years. so what if you are a rap dinosaur?
does that mean a younger person cannot have an opinion of her own? yes - babe stepped out of line but mode 9 being a rap
veteran should have put the babe on the spot to expose if she's really clued up about the art of rapping.

these naija overnight celebrities make me sick to my stomach. mode9 copping penile erecti[i]o[/i]ns over a babe's opinion
is bang out of order. he should pick a man of his own size to beef with and this is the same man that opined the jupiter is
bigger than a star!

Lol @ rap dinosaur grin grin.
I agree to putting the babe on the spot. For such an informal setting, it was absolutely unnecessary. I don't blame him though, as you can see it's a Nigerian trait, considering the uproar on the net in favour of him over such a flimsy issue that could have been doused if only he had not let sentiments get in his way. Come to think of it, he had always bruised like a peach, like in the case where he was complaining nairalanders insult him too much, lolll. cheesy

killuminati: whoa nigga! Illmatic! Dat's tha shyt bro! It Ain't Hard To Tell, I Excel, Life's A Bi.tch lol. Enuff!

This person probably hasn't crossed the Atlantic ocean before and he's shouting shyt, nigga, lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59am On May 10, 2012
What beats me is guys saying this chick got no talent. She is amazing.

I'm sick of the ENVY PLEASE/ Not on your LEAGUE/ I'm MVP//
Keep taggin' on/ While I make my GEES/ My legacy just won't CEASE//

I am pretty sure there ain't nothin' that you can TELL US/
Neither you can TELL US/ JEALOUS/ SMELL US//

Physically strong/ Mentally STABLE/ Tougher that the sh1.t you tried to LABEL/ Me//

I expose every B1.TCH/ Now you think your the SH1.T/ This is IT/
I'mma END YA/ Call me F***ing NINJA/ Ha ha ha SCAVENGER/ Chicken smoking GAN.'A/ AVENGE YA/ I END YA//

All lines from MUNA.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by raphylawren: 6:18am On May 10, 2012
fresh rappers are beta than mode9
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Ibracyber(m): 6:21am On May 10, 2012
[/color][color=] tongue tongue@pro01 Ɣ☺ΰ
Ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣. Rite..assuming is one our arttist dats heavily rich..bitch. MUNA shouldn't had tried datt. Kind of shit.. Slut""""@pro01 Ɣ☺ΰ
Ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣. Rite..assuming is one our arttist dats heavily rich..bitch. MUNA shouldn't had tried datt. Kind of shit.. Slut""""
@pro01 Ɣ☺ΰ
Ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣. Rite..assuming is one our arttist dats heavily rich..bitch. MUNA shouldn't had tried datt. Kind of shit.. Slut""""
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by RuuDie(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2012
Mode9's barb certainly didn't help matters at all. . . .but I think there's more to this. What we've seen is only just a snippet and far from the bigger picture. I have a feeling that just this one minor, isolated response or comment from Muna couldn't have tripped M9 off so. As some one pointed out here, not all the judges were particularly pleased with Muna's performance.

So, it is distinctly possible that all through the show, the lady had been making comments or doing things that had been upsetting M9 in particular, if not all the judges, hence the aggression on his part.

Anyways, just a conjecture.

2 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by mikron(m): 6:44am On May 10, 2012
wait a minute o, is it munachi Abi the ex beauty queen that is enmeshed in this controversy? If its her then its a shame. I like the girl sha
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by nlofficial(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2012
Muna said: "pass the mic, pass the mic, mehn"

That's more like saying mode 9 should shut up. Na wa ooo.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by romeo(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2012
Mode whatever they call him is a hungry Nigerian rapper.. nobody knows him outside the Lagos rap circle. Who cares if he'd been listening to hip hop for years? He is not better than anyone else, Muna or whatever her name is also listens to rap music and can equally tell who is good and who is not. She was rude and disrespectful to him, but he was so over himself like if he's a big star. He's nothing and somebody should let him know about that. Fake yankee wanna be Naija rapper.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2012
killuminati: whoa nigga! Illmatic! Dat's tha shyt bro! It Ain't Hard To Tell, I Excel, Life's A Bi.tch lol. Enuff!
dat album is a classic chronic. my best track on it is 'memory lane', it gives me chillz mehn. nas n mobb-deep keep holdin it down 4 queens-brigde. rezpect 2 u bro.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2012
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by forkadict(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2012
Wait wait wait. Make all of una wait first. Una sabi who Muna be? She be MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL FOR THE WHOLE OF NAIJA 2007. Na she una dey talk to like dat?

Girl wey be say i fit credit her account with one million naira for all night forking *** had an instant erection at the thought and at the possibility****

Na MUNA the GREAT una dey talk to like dat?
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Immune1(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2012
@basildon1,try use ur head,sabi as you dey talk.its just unfortunate I can't remember point blank d name of the track;but its on his boiz r nt smiling album.I don't blame Moddy cos from the little I can deduce she don dey f up tay tay and her cup juss full dat time.Mode9 went personal and it can't just be as a result of one careless remark,besides for her to have had half the guts to say wat she said,imagine crazier stuffs or maybe annoying expressions the judges must have had to bear with.
As for muna.....I admire her rap style,I even might juss be a fan but she messed up biggy on dis and its just hard to conceive knowing fully well she went through all the etiquette training before and after her reign as Mbgn........all these point to the fact that she just went way too personal with mode9.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by forkadict(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: What makes u think i don't feel the underground. Let me give u some names over the top. Chino XL, Fredie Foxx, Illmaculate, Ya Boy, Hot Dollar, Pitch Black, Juice from Arizona he used to be on Black Wall Street, Self Scientific, Cyssero ( formerly Rockstar when he was on Black WallStreet), Gillie Da Kid.

I expected you to mention PAPOOSE

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: first of all Chino is one of the sickest Mcs ever. I was trying to let u know i know a lot about the underground, not naming the best. By the way Black thought , Talib, slaughterhouse, have all gone mainstream. I was given u names that lots of Hip hop heads never knew. Get my point. That is what is called keeping in touch with the underground. I was bumping Drake when he was still in Canada. So don't say what do you know about hip hop. I am sure you now know I am no rookie. By the way ur list contains the names of the most popular acts. I like the guys that followed J. Cole before he blew. Unknown names like Nagee. Check out Google that by Nagee.
D diff b/w u n me is while u listen 2 rap, i eat rap(soul-food) n live it. Underground doesnt go 4 only under-dog rappers it also covers popular rappers with hood-cred albums. D fact dat u chose stillmatic ova illmatic defines how u see rap cuz u're chosin funky beats ova lyrics. Illmatic?!!! Reason- in rap, ur first remains ur best. Matter of fact, i only dig rap b/w d golden years: '88 - 99' n a few b4 '03. Most of doze ur rappers jst recycle flows from d from rap's chronic classics, so i only dig their realness. To rily undastan rap, u need to medidate chronic albums such as: paid in full, doe or die, ready to die, 36 chambers, reasonable doubt, strictly 4 my niggas, daddys home, lifestyle of da poor, infamous, 4,5,6, wu-tang 4 ever e.t.c. Jst take a trip 2 d golden years of rap b4 it died. D golden years is d back bone of rap. So dont call names like drake, j.cole, muna, game e.t.c these dudes are spittin chocolate dat was gotten from cocoa (golden rap). Drake is fake n got no hood cred. I grew up in a hood where hip-hop was a culture to us. I'm not jst listenin to rap, i LIVE/LIVED it: from crimes/hardtimes to crime-money. While u meditate on ur bible/koran, i medidate on soul-rap. F*ck chino/ya boy n all of 'em, dey are average in ma eyes. chino/muna lyrics, ar u kiddin me? doze are average garbage. Wat more can i say? I guess we hv diffrent roots.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by forkadict(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2012
9-zeros:

D diff b/w u n me is while u listen 2 rap, i eat rap(soul-food) n live it. Underground doesnt go 4 only under-dog rappers it also covers popular rappers with hood-cred albums. D fact dat u chose stillmatic ova illmatic defines how u see rap cuz u're chosin funky beats ova lyrics. Illmatic?!!! Reason- in rap, ur first remains ur best. Matter of fact, i only dig rap b/w d golden years: '88 - 99' n a few b4 '03. Most of doze ur rappers jst recycle flows from d from rap's chronic classics, so i only dig their realness. To rily undastan rap, u need to medidate chronic albums such as: paid in full, doe or die, ready to die, 36 chambers, reasonable doubt, strictly 4 my niggas, daddys home, lifestyle of da poor, infamous, 4,5,6, wu-tang 4 ever e.t.c. Jst take a trip 2 d golden years of rap b4 it died. D golden years is d back bone of rap. So dont call names like drake, j.cole, muna, game e.t.c these dudes are spittin chocolate dat was gotten from cocoa (golden rap). Drake is fake n got no hood cred. I grew up in a hood where hip-hop was a culture to us. I'm not jst listenin to rap, i LIVE/LIVED it: from crimes/hardtimes to crime-money. While u meditate on ur bible/koran, i medidate on soul-rap. F*ck chino/ya boy n all of 'em, dey are average in ma eyes. chino/muna lyrics, ar u kiddin me? doze are average garbage. Wat more can i say? I guess we hv diffrent roots.

OK. SO what u say about ma home boy PAPOOSE
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2012
fork adict:

yeah, now we talkin street-hop. pap is not as do*pe as he used to be. his dopest mixtapes are: 1.5 million dollar man, menace 2 society n unfinished business ( dis is my favourite) . i heard pap 4 d 1st time on 'thug connection' ft. az n G-rap, m talkin about in '99 wen pap was still hungry n dangerous wit words. watch out 4 french montana, he'z d future!.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by dont8(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2012
romeo: Mode whatever they call him is a hungry Nigerian rapper.. nobody knows him outside the Lagos rap circle. Who cares if he'd been listening to hip hop for years? He is not better than anyone else, Muna or whatever her name is also listens to rap music and can equally tell who is good and who is not. She was rude and disrespectful to him, but he was so over himself like if he's a big star. He's nothing and somebody should let him know about that. Fake yankee wanna be Naija rapper.. SMH
Listen to yourself talk! So no difference between a judge and a presenter? Any opinion she had, she should have kept it to herself and enough of all this comportment bullshit, comportment my foot, going by comments in-here, alot of peeps if given opportunity would have done worst than Modey.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Sike(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2012
What an Insult.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Mannastoress: 1:46pm On May 10, 2012
I know mode 9 since his Elbow room days, please who is Muna
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by dj5naira(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2012
Mannastoress: I know mode 9 since his Elbow room days, please who is Muna
Muna is a b'itch next-door.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2012
Immune#1:
@basildon1,try use ur head,sabi as you dey talk.its just unfortunate I can't remember point blank d name of the track;but its on his boiz r nt smiling album.I don't blame Moddy cos from the little I can deduce she don dey f up tay tay and her cup juss full dat time.Mode9 went personal and it can't just be as a result of one careless remark,besides for her to have had half the guts to say wat she said,imagine crazier stuffs or maybe annoying expressions the judges must have had to bear with.
As for muna.....I admire her rap style,I even might juss be a fan but she messed up biggy on dis and its just hard to conceive knowing fully well she went through all the etiquette training before and after her reign as Mbgn........all these point to the fact that she just went way too personal with mode9.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2012
fork adict:

Pap is one of Hip Hop's finest. Alphabetical Slaughter is one of Hip Hop's greatest tracks And his diss on Fat Joe was legendary. Great name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson / John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.