Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime (3952 Views)

How To Build Your Profitable Online Store / How To Build Your Profitable Online Store While Working 9 - 5 Job / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by 401kk: 4:32pm On May 19, 2012
I won't advise anyone to start a business on the internet without committing cash. That smacks of unseriousness, it shows you don't value the business(you can't even call it a business).
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2012
I thought along the course of discussion on this thread I made it clear that what I meant here is starting without buying any info product teaching you how. That people like me are willing to share our knowledge with the newbies without their paying us anything. Definitely they'll need money to pay for webhosting and the like.

somuchfree@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2012
Someone wrote telling me that he was interested and starting a business that's global not limited to Nigeria alone. I told him that's possible and that's why the internet is so important. You can set up a business in a few days and before you know it, it's selling the world over. But you must know that you'll need money to for your web hosting, auto-responder, shopping cart etc. I'll show where to get your site set-up for free once you can afford these basic things. Just get in touch.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by legalwealth(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2012
neksummi: Someone wrote telling me that he was interested and starting a business that's global not limited to Nigeria alone. I told him that's possible and that's why the internet is so important. You can set up a business in a few days and before you know it, it's selling the world over. But you must know that you'll need money to for your web hosting, auto-responder, shopping cart etc. I'll show where to get your site set-up for free once you can afford these basic things. Just get in touch.

Good one here and attached below is a copy of an EBOOK I compiled that will also help.

Get it as an attachment below.........................................................

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2012
My advise is always that you get all the materials necessary to give you a sound education on internet marketing. And please don't be lazy. Put in time to learn. I'm telling you it will be worth the sacrifice. Get it right at the beginning and you'll not have to learn the hard way as some of us did.

Ask for your free materials, ebooks, internet marketing scripts etc: somuchfree@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2012
Would you like something that when you sign for it includes at no cost a merchant account called e-Wallet?

The main reason why you get a merchant account is because since YOU OWN your business you are paid directly from the buyer. No monies goes to the main company so you don't get any checks from them.

Therefore since you accept payments from anywhere in the world, like any other business you need a merchant account to process Credit Cards, Wires etc.

So in other words when you make a sale the buyer pay you through a merchant account into your account. Then you can transfer the monies into your checking account or debit card or whatever you want. There are transactions fees that varies from country to country.

If anything like that excites you, get in touch: somuchfree@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2012
I got the letter below this morning:

Dear Neksummi,

When I first started marketing
my business I had no clue I was
acting like a wussy.

Really.

After all, everyone was doing it.

So I did, too.

Here's a few of the things I did:

- Jumped from product launch to product launch
in hopes that it would turn my current "non-profit"
business....profitable.

- Thought the grass was greener on the other side -
in another company - with another leader - with another
product...because my results were not what I wanted.

- Blamed people, products and comp plans for
my lack of money-getting power, and then realized
everywhere I went - the problem followed me sad

- Felt left out - like the people who were having
success - who were making money - who were selling
lot's of stuff....were forming "mastermind" groups,
and I wasn't invited.

And a few more things I'm embarrassed to
mention.

Look.....

These perspectives may "tick" you off a little.

And if they do, that's cool with me.

And if they don't - they may not apply.

And IF if something doesn't apply - let it fly.

But here's the truth.....

When I started marketing - before I learned
the secrets to getting money daily, whether I
worked or not.....

...I had a bad case of wussy marketing.

(and a wussy mindset)

But I didn't know any better.

No one told me any different.

So I came up with my own solutions.

And you know what they say about a man
who represents himself in court....right?

He's got a fool for a lawyer :-)

But, like I said - no one had the guts to
just tell it like it is.

Until one day, after months of:

Technical overwhelm....

Product launch fever....

Guru groupie fan clubs....

And,

Placing first place in the company
jumping Olympics.....

I finally caught a glimpse into the
"Pandora's Box" of online money
getting.

And what I saw pissed me off (I'm
not kidding).

Because I realized almost everything
I had focused - everything the "gurus"
had told me....

...and all the lies I started to believe.....

...were actually keeping me stuck in a
never ending cycle of poverty.

When I saw what I'm about to show you....

The technical overwhelm I felt paralyzed
with.....disappeared.

The confusion I once dealt with - about
how I should be spending my time in my
business every day....vanished.

And.....

My "inner wussy" turned into a ferocious
marketing animal.

So enough about me, and my "wussy
recovery journey".

Here's what I got:

Everything I NOW know is documented in
this short video...

Want to know what he now knows? Reach me for details.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by betalife(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2012
Free of Charge Online Work.

Our system is designed as free of charge business to make good money online. This is the easiest way for a person who has with very little experience to get started. We provide you with all necessary tools (banners, links, and content) to get started quickly and to be successful.

You will be paid for all jobs which are performed by your referrals. From users that you refer from either your website or emails, you will get paid up to 60% commission of every single job they done. Withdraw your earnings to your bank account at any time with a minimum of only $10.

http://autocashbank.com/id/fapohunda
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2012
Still helping people get started and they're happy with my assistance.

somuchfree@gmail.com

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by wolska: 3:07pm On May 28, 2012
please, i'll love to know more about this free online business.....
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2012
Contact me as directed and let me help you get started.

But understand the point. Probably I didn't caption this thread properly. My point is that you can start a profitable internet business without committing a dime buying one report or the other. You get all these from me fr.ee but you need some cash to host your site, maintain an autoresponder to capture your leads etc.
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by neksummi(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2012
“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”

Thomas Jeffers
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by blogger77: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
How to Start an Internet Auction Business on justbuyorsell.com

These are the steps that will asist you to carryout business on justbuyorsell.com

1. Register at www.justbuyorsell.com. Registration is free and listing is also free. You can list an unlimited number of items or products. The site is like ebay and more especially we offer both auction and instant buy module. This means that you can list items as auction or fixed price. We only charge 3.7% for every successful transaction which is pretty ok. We only make money when you make money.
2. The registration process is self-explanatory. The site requires you to give basic contact information such as your name, address, number where you can be reached and email address
3. The site has a list of rules. You will need to have a working knowledge of these rules. Read and get acquainted with the rules. We also offers tutorials to help you become familiar with the rules and how to buy or sell on the auction site.
4. Justbuyorsell.com also uses a feedback system meaning that after every transaction the seller and the buyer rate each other on the entire deal: Great, Good, Excellent, bad, etc... This score determines how reputable the seller and buyer have been. You will need to focus on doing business with people who have high feedback scores such as 90% or higher and also justbuyorsell.com top trusted sellers.Need to become a top trusted seller? Contact us here. We have a way of accrediting top trusted sellers.
5. Putting items up for auction is not really complicated. When you list items on justbuyorsell.com, you must talk about them in a way that let’s your enthusiasm for the item show through. That means that you want the customer to be excited about your products.
6. Your Title- this is your headline, this should be done in such a way to grab the reader’s attention.
7. Your Item description-you will have to balance boasting about your particular item and being completely accurate about the condition of your items. You have to be honest about flaws as that will not keep your items from selling. If you have negatives; alternate them with positive statements. Make sure that you have more positive statements about your items than negative statements.
8. Here is a list of descriptive selling words you can include in your description. Beautiful, great, fun, dramatic, pretty, fantastic, high-end, vintage, wonderful, powerful, elaborate, quality, and gorgeous.
9. Your terms of service are your policies for doing business. This will include: shipping and handling, how soon you want to receive payment and of course the different payment types you will accept. Keep your terms description as simple as you can, if they are too long and wordy you may drive customers away.
10.You are now an internet auction business owner. Set your goals and aim high at justbuyorsell.com.

Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by bokido2012: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Before thinking about starting an internet business, visit http:///19AQrL4
Re: Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime by menacity(m): 5:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls i would love to have the material send to Dr.Mena : Menacro@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research / Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? / New Compaq 615 Laptop For Sale (90k) Last Price (6 Month Guarantee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.