Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74729 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by atiku07(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2012
i feel for tecla dat dark lady from zimbabwe dat got evicted last night. leaving her job for bba was such a big risk nawa o!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sexiestharam(f): 1:46pm On May 14, 2012
adorebee: Believe me,Manneta won't leave d@ house too soon.I mean how can you get tired of seeing d haaaawt babe?She is 10/10 joooor.I think they wld just remove all the̶̲̥̅̊ boring and 'not- so- looking-good pple in downville,and move the̶̲̥̅̊ rest to upville.Goldie!,Goldie!,Goldie!,howmany times did I call you?hmmmm... beta win this game o!and disappoint ur haters,cos u ve already gat plenty @ home. @Ola 'n'chris,even if u must leave,shAaa,do d@ from upville so that @least can come bk wit pictures from both sides,heheheheheheh.....
I don't think it's possible for Ola
and Chris to be at upville together. One has to be evicted
and the other gets to upville. At least, that's what happened in last night's eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by realwale: 1:50pm On May 14, 2012
Utter rubbish,i think this prog shud be banned. Nothing for our youth to gain from but it rather corrupts deir minds. Shower time my foot,ur girlfriend no dey bathe for ur house.abi una never see naked woman before.jobless pple.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by cindylee: 2:01pm On May 14, 2012
realwale: Utter rubbish,i think this prog shud be banned. Nothing for our youth to gain from but it rather corrupts deir minds. Shower time my foot,ur girlfriend no dey bathe for ur house.abi una never see naked woman before.jobless pple.

LOL for you to watch the shower hour mean say you dey pay more. BBA stopped showing that after Ofuneka's time. If you wan watch do that, if you don't want to then stop. By the way, it does not automatically show like other channels, you have to subscribe to it so you have the option of actually protecting your kids and teenagers if you don't want them to watch. BTW, its rated 18.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 2:11pm On May 14, 2012
come bros realwale this thread is for bblovers only

webdezzi: cant switch between upville and downville, is it just me? the option left my remote 4 days ago forcing me to eat whatever biggie throws at me.

Ure not alone dear,its a general thing,though I'm not happy bout it,but I think its a good idea they do this for a while,cos at least this way we get to know al d contestants
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ozonna(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2012
tjskii: Breaking news,kaita and mildred,the pair from ghana are dating o,wen they entered d bbhouse,mildred told us they were just friends and that kaita even knew her boyfrend,only for her to start rakin wen edith(d drunkard from botswana loll)kissed him,the two of dem later confesed to bigbroda that they were actually lovers,silly pikins. grin

And people please are ola and chris making any impact in d house,cos from d screen messages,it seems a lot of people love them,but I just dnt get them,weneva I'm on bigbro they dnt seem to be making any waves,maybe its just me,pls enlihten me[/b]

I no understand our 9ja boys too but viewers like them. Meanwhile, who's the gal that always holding Ola? He dey cage my gu badly. I mean There are Pretty gals there that I'm sure Ola may be eyeing. Abeg she should free Ola. But Ola and Chris get personality and them no dey mess up like other housemates which is helping them gain the respect of the housemates.
But them fall my hand on Saturday night. Them no Sabi dance, Infact Ola was so bad that shame start to dey catch me. Them no even dey Sabi sing the 9ja songs that were played.

However, this is th highest collection of handsome dudes and beautiful gals ever in the history of BBA. Zainab dey keeeeeee meeeeee.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by PatKing(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2012
webdezzi: cant switch between upville and downville, is it just me? the option left my remote 4 days ago forcing me to eat whatever biggie throws at me.
they said it is currently no longer available.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:10pm On May 14, 2012
Ozonna:

I no understand our 9ja boys too but viewers like them. Meanwhile, who's the gal that always holding Ola? He dey cage my gu badly. I mean There are Pretty gals there that I'm sure Ola may be eyeing. Abeg she should free Ola. But Ola and Chris get personality and them no dey mess up like other housemates which is helping them gain the respect of the housemates.
But them fall my hand on Saturday night. Them no Sabi dance, Infact Ola was so bad that shame start to dey catch me. Them no even dey Sabi sing the 9ja songs that were played.

However, this is th highest collection of handsome dudes and beautiful gals ever in the history of BBA. Zainab dey keeeeeee meeeeee.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:17pm On May 14, 2012
Ozonna:

I agree with your last paragraph,a good percentage of the guys n chics in there are hawt. For the chics, those that are not so cute facially have their large butts n bossoms to cover up for them. zainab has a banging body with clothes on, but wvout the clothes on ...hmnnn, I won't talk.

I think manetta had the highest votes (eight) cos of her cute face and body..she's very pretty..I call her nicki, cos of the full bangs she made during the 'commercials'
I used to be a great fan of hers until I saw her reaction to other housemates wen she was first evicted. I don't think she has a heart as beautiful as her face. She dint even look back or feel bad about her sister.

I'm surprised they dint leave as a couple cos of bigbrother's insistence on seydu leaving too wen esperanca opted fr a voluntary exit..if three people keep leaving every sunday, 'm not sure they'd have ppl to last d 91days. I expect more n more twists though.

Ps--tanx for this thread Op, I've been waiting so long for it cos I enjoyed last year's BBA thread even though I wasnt a poster, just a follower.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 14, 2012
tjskii: Breaking news,kaita and mildred,the pair from ghana are dating o,wen they entered d bbhouse,mildred told us they were just friends and that kaita even knew her boyfrend,only for her to start rakin wen edith(d drunkard from botswana loll)kissed him,the two of dem later confesed to bigbroda that they were actually lovers,silly pikins. grin

[b]And people please are ola and chris making any impact in d house,cos from d screen messages,it seems a lot of people love them,[/b]but I just dnt get them,weneva I'm on bigbro they dnt seem to be making any waves,maybe its just me,pls enlihten me

they are carefull with how they interact for now and so far no goofs from both. it's too early, just wait till they are up for eviction, am sure they will put their plan into action.

Talia is hot too, and i see her stay longer in the house. she definitely came to the house with her dancing shoes
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:20pm On May 14, 2012
Ozonna:

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2012
@tjskii, can i meet u at facebook. Inbox me marshal4us@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2012
I hope when DKB gets home, he'll strip himself of the comedian title and Goldie don dey fall my hand, being too nice is boring, worldwide.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by insure1: 3:33pm On May 14, 2012
Marshal I tot we are hia jst to comment or update on bba...hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:47pm On May 14, 2012
@Op, I knew from the opening edition that kaita and mildred were dating. They both admitted dating for over a year and a half years. The one that said she has a bf is yadel.

Most of the ladies in the house are after-one oo.

Zainab had a son
Teclar has a daughter
Yadel has a 13year old daughter
Esperanca has a baby
Hilda has a son.

I'm sure that junia too has an issue somewhere. I can't stand that girl at all. All she does is to giggle. For now, I think my best couple is talia and tamara. Just love those girls. Talia is soo intelligent and articulate and tamara is very outspoken

As for upville, I usually don't switch to that house. I can't stand ALL the housemates excpt goldie (not cos she's nigerian though, cos I don't dig ola n chris). Lady May irritates me, dkb and prezzo have complex issues..ego clashing all over the place..phew! None of the 'upvillers' deserve to win IMO. I can't wait to have more downvillers troop in, make dem put them in their place..VIPs my foot!!

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2012
Big Brother just asked DKB is he is actually a comedian, just now.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:58pm On May 14, 2012
Wats with all these double posts!!!! Urrggggh!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ozonna(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2012
StateOfMind: @Op, I knew from the opening edition that kaita and mildred were dating. They both admitted dating for over a year and a half years. The one that said she has a bf is yadel.

Most of the ladies in the house are after-one oo.

Zainab had a son
Teclar has a daughter
Yadel has a 13year old daughter
Esperanca has a baby
Hilda has a son.

I'm sure that junia too has an issue somewhere. I can't stand that girl at all. All she does is to giggle. For now, I think my best couple is talia and tamara. Just love those girls. Talia is soo intelligent and articulate and tamara is very outspoken

As for upville, I usually don't switch to that house. I can't stand ALL the housemates excpt goldie (not cos she's nigerian though, cos I don't dig ola n chris). Lady May irritates me, dkb and prezzo have complex issues..ego clashing all over the place..phew! None of the 'upvillers' deserve to win IMO. I can't wait to have more downvillers troop in, make dem put them in their place..VIPs my foot!!

Y u no like Ola & Chris nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by akko: 6:12pm On May 14, 2012
Rociky will win the brother stargame rociky dont worry the nigerians are voting for u nd ur partner
(Esangiee)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2012
So it seems roki and maneto actually kno each other from way bak,and apparently only prezzo seems to know about it,prezzo and maneto weere discusin it dis evenin

Love him or hate him prezzo really is a don(in upville o)hez got evry1 xcept babz(and mayb roki,stil tryn to figure him out,love him to bits though) eatin out of d palms of his hands.I thnk d reason hez got biff wth babz is tht thyr alik,thyr both alpha *males*and Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno two of those cnt stay in d same plac

And goldie is just blushing and gigglin all over d plac at prezzoz comments,methinks d girl is in love,shez a sweetgirl,but I dnt thnk she'll last long in dis game,sweetness isn't entertainin,tis boring

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by adorebee(f): 10:05pm On May 14, 2012
O boi eh!!!!,prezzo and luke get mouth o!,see insults.Who needs maturitu lessons here,pls take it from barbZ because me personally,I won't take that shit.I feel Goldie is trying to copy 'KARENS' style of always being the̶̲̥̅̊ peace maker.it would work for her if she can just spice it up a little and then stick to it till the̶̲̥̅̊ end.She shouldn't be TWo-FACED.for those of us not feeling upville.Manneta,the̶̲̥̅̊ weapon of confusion is now there.Upville babes would see her as a threat,cos their Man,Rocky just cant take his eyes off her.As for nw the̶̲̥̅̊ pple on the̶̲̥̅̊ choping for next sunday are DALPHIN and ZAinab(Sieraleone),LUKE and his Counterpart(liberia).till then...........
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ozonna(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2012
I hope what I'm reading on my TV screen is a lie? What da heck is wrong with Goldie? How can she kiss Prezzo? That's way too low.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:31am On May 15, 2012
adorebee: Believe me,Manneta won't leave d@ house too soon.I mean how can you get tired of seeing d haaaawt babe?She is 10/10 joooor.I think they wld just remove all the̶̲̥̅̊ boring and 'not- so- looking-good pple in downville,and move the̶̲̥̅̊ rest to upville.Goldie!,Goldie!,Goldie!,howmany times did I call you?hmmmm... beta win this game o!and disappoint ur haters,cos u ve already gat plenty @ home. @Ola 'n'chris,even if u must leave,shAaa,do d@ from upville so that @least can come bk wit pictures from both sides,heheheheheheh.....

mehn u got me 4rilz!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:35am On May 15, 2012
Kiss? I no see that one and I never hear am. Btw, Chris, Ola and Luke really entertained me last night as they cooked and sang Boys II Men, twas really nice (even though they were singing off key). Really wish we could save Luke, but Africa wants Zainab. Kinda sad he'll be leaving.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2012

mehn u got me 4rilz![quote author=akko]Rociky will win the brother stargame rociky dont worry the nigerians are voting for u nd ur partner
(Esangiee)

essangie watsup, ur enjoying big brother?

N.landaz tnx 4 da posts, buh atleast pixs of evnts wil aid in spicing the thread!

Goldie kiz persn she mad? Wetin de work am? 9ja chiks r 2 much 2 begin wiv dat nw na!

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:41am On May 15, 2012
shocked :oWaaaaat goldie did waaat,*clearin sleep from my eye*abeg wey my remote
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ozonna(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2012
I saw pples text messages on TV last night. Some were commenting about the kiss asking if Prezzo had forgotten he was married. I rili hope say na lie
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2012
it wasn't a kiss but a peck.
it all happened so naturally i dont think anything is wrong with that looking at the context of it all

but things like that escalates quickly and am sure goldie is knowledgeable enough to avoid being to close to prezzo.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hillsate: 10:17am On May 15, 2012
Guys, anytime i look at Barbz i know she's well and far above 34. Have you seen the wrinkles around her eyes? 34yr old african ladies (enlightened as she claims) dont carry wrinkles). The oldest lady in BBA6 (from Ghana) looked way younger compared with Barbz.
From Barbz disposition, she's well above 40yrs.
Na wetin carry am come the house sef? Abi them force her?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2012
I'm at wrk nw so i dnt knw wats up wit bba right nw bt as per wots up ystday night i can only conclude dat maneta is dwn for roki. Her ears ar always open to roki's cals and pronouncements bt d soft talker is taking tins easy. Mampi d basket mouth is currently spoiling show for roki as she follows dem about to d extent dat she had to follow dem upstairs after my man had set his raquet. Luke luke... Dat boy is good. I love d way he sang along side chris and ola. They really made my day ystday. Zainab is another agboro whom i'll like to stay long in d house. I'll really wish dat she and luke be promoted to upville to spice up d house. Zainab wil tame d excesses of maneto. Dat means dat maneto wil click quicker cos zainab wuldnt want roki to talk much b4 she turns in he "kuchi" and she'll also test prezzo's fidelity. If luke comes to upville mampi wil be forced to stop seeing her self in maneto for she'll like to be handled by those hands of his. I jst pray dat goldie's peace maker attitude wil nt put her trouble. I stil wonder hw lady may made her to bba and i tink barbz is over aged... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Akshow: 4:15pm On May 15, 2012
i sure agreed wit u guys, goldie odikwa 2 nyc, n wats wit d chewin gumin big mouthed mrs prezzo,d worst gosip in upville. As 4 mampi, me tink she go wat she dserved wen dkb insulted ha. Shes a 2 faced biatc_h. Dkb is surely n mbarasment 2 ghana n must b poverty stricken given d way e jumps 4 fud. Roki is d main man upville n barbz a lazy a.ss. Lady may, dnt knw wat shes up2, shes layin low dis days. 4 ola,alwez kukin,wetin b im own ma sef? Junia shud giv im a breathin space sha. I lov chris's swag n sacarsm. Njoy ow e brings oda guys dwn n make dem luk lyk a fool. Luke, i pray wil scale tru,no wan wil mis yadel. Zainab a bit 2 dramatic bt i lyk ha sha. Less i 4get, maneta is ova hyped sinx d upgradin 2 upville,cant rmba ha makin any impact las wk. Wen zainab go upville nex wk, she go kpanji. Edith da drunkard n eve 2 much atitude. D s.a dudes kegan n lee ar da most boring. Seydou 2 childish, esperenza a drama queen. So far its fun n am njoyin it
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2012
lol! it was more of a perk

here's the link to the video http://bigbrotherafrica.com/news-golden-kiss-for-prezzo/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57