Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74743 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
With the eviction of Zainab and DKB, Goldie and Roki are automatically up, Barbz may choose to replace either with Prezzo. Game on!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
fair judgment, if u ask me

in effect, zainab entered the big brother game hoping to win money but ended up winning the slap award grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by reeze: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
I think they both got what they deserve(zainab and DKB)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
am disappointed with Zainab but not really surprised...shez just so o annoying ! But fun to watch...will miss her! Now Seydou is a saint compared to DKB (would av been evicted on sunday anyway)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
Well as it is,no one will be up for eviction,BB cancelled it for this week
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
link to the slap video, now tht slap was hard

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201206/117460.php
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
This goldie of a girl dosent have a brain.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by UmarAliyuLp(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
I used to call Goldie naive, turns out she isn't, she's just DUMB. How can she take Prezzo back? Is she so blind that she doesn't realize the dude is playing her? Imagine her slow dancing with the oaf yesterday and telling him to promise her he'll never say they're just good friends again after the fool concocted some lies bout his actions being provoked by her HOH status which he thought was getting to her head. Then he asked for a kiss and as usual the irredeemable, world certified ODE, started giggling like the FO.OL she is. Abeg let's make sure she returns to Keke and D1 the second she's up.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
NIgeria!!! I feel ur pain, why is Goldie doing this of all the (was abt to type the guys, just realized fine dudes no dey the house wit tha exception of Keita grin) in the house sad
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Keita was telling Goldie abt how Eazzy sacrificed her career to enter the big brother show with him and both of them not knowing they were ever gonna be seperated.......sad 1 sad

bad move on her side I must say
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Didn't biggie inform dem about da conditions of da show?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
safarigirl: KYLE: This dude is the joke of the year in BBA. Nothing eye-catching bout him, but he thinks he's God's gift to women, only Seydou could outshine him in that area. Always tryna act cool and calm, claims to be a musician back in UG, but he can't even hit a convincing note, why all his attempts to sing to the other HMs has ended dismally. Chris particularly picked on him a lot concerning his musical (or lack of) genuis. A total waste of space in the house, he and his partner come close to being the most boring pair, secönded only by the Malawian pair (WATI & NAFE). JANETTE: The other Ugandan, petite in size, scrawny to the extreme. A certified GOSSIP! Two-faced instigator of most of the altercations that take place DV, she solely divided the house into two camps, one comprising Talia, Tamara and Seydou, and then the other Eve, Mildred, Keitta and Esperanca. Save for her influence in this and others, she's another waste of space. ALEX: One half of the Kenyan twins, now this dude and his bro haven't been prominent in the activities in DV, the only thing they could pass for are their looks, save for the brief relationship he had with Liberia's Yadel which lasted until her exit 2 weeks ago and the kiss he shared with Junia on the first night, he could be called 'the other' twin. MALONZA: The other half of the pair, just like his bro, he's not the star of the show, just another extra, hasn't had any relationship worthy of mention, but just blends in with the crowd. If it came down to evictions, the pair can only match up to the Malawian and Ugandan pair.

Nice one @ Safarigirl.

b][/b]******THIS IS FORK ADDICT'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (4)******

JUNIA: I will not call her a flirt exactly, I'd rather say that she is very free with guys.matter of fact, my chic nicknamed her AROKO YO. But there seems to be something with namibians and the opposite sex that i don't quite get. Lets go down in history. Meryl of BB all stars, Eddy, Erastus and Rene of BB the revolution, all of them with the exception of Bernadina of BB he amplified are very free almost flirty with the opposite sex. (seriously thinking about visiting Namibia on holiday). She got flirty with Lee too soon for my liking after Ola's exit. I love hearing her talk with that shrill voice of hers. Like many other housemates, she lives like her life depends on alchohol. Nothing for her in the game sha.

JESSICA: My chic. A very sweet girl in my opinion. Her voice, face, figure, and particularly her assss gives me joy to hear and watch. But i must confess that her true entertainment worth is close to nil with the exception of her forking Luke right before my eyes. I guess she possesses some supernatural powers cos she flies so low under the radar. She goes about the house without being detected by Biggies,s cameras. And i wonder how anyone can possibly achieve such a feat. It's failry better now that the house is less crowded so one sees her more frequently. But when the house was still crowded like say in the first 2 weeks, i would sit in front of my tv for hours at a stretch waiting to catch a glimpse of this girl's asss and at least hear her speak but for where? She was tooo low profile for my liking. If she had been nominated about that time, she would have been long gone.

LEE:Cant get far. Rather too quiet for a show like this. Like jessica, he's getting a bit louder now that the house is less crowded. Only strong point is his looks. Nothing more. I dont expect to see him in Upville.

KEEGAN: In the first few weeks into the show, i thot i needed to hire an interpreter to enable me hear what this guy was saying. I think(i may be wrong tho) that he has some middle eastern background. He speaks english the way arabs do. But if i'm wrong, then i feel he needs some speech therapy urgently. Entertainment wise, he's got it. Initiated some fake rebellion, bullied his housemates those weeks he was head of house, made commets that had me laughing like crazy a few times etc. i expect to see him in Upville.

TALIA:Like i mentioned in one of my previous posts, Multichoice really took their time in selecting the housemates this season. Emphasis was on beauty. This is another pretty chic. Exciting at first, then got involved with Seydou and her rating dropped massively all that while. With Seydou out of the house, she got her groove back. i can't tell categorically whether or not she'll make it to Upville, but even if she doesn't, i'll miss her.

TAMARA: The crazy one. Not a popular contestant amongst her housemates cos of her confrontational demeanor and according to her she hasn't even shown us how crazy she really is and I'm like what ha fork! If you con show us your true craze nko? Wetin for happen? I love her tho. i cant tell precisely why. I guess she is a strong contender for Upville.

ZAINAB: Unarguably the craziest housemate in the building this season. So sad to see her leave. She had the highest entertainment value in the house. She made me laugh hard times without number. Sophisticated chic she also is. I actually nominated her as the winner of this season's edition of BIG BROTHER. I guess her lack of self restraint messed her up and it did big time. She needed not to have physically counter attacked DKB. He would have been evicted nonetheless. I guess now that she's out of the house she'll realise what an opportunity to make a lifetime fortune she had wasted knowing the kind of follower-ship she commanded while in the house. I really do miss her.

PREZZO. aka Mr President. Like everyone else, he's got his good and bad sides. Starting with his downsides, this is some mean murraforker. Case in point, the confrontation he had with Barbz a few weeks ago. Which right thinking guy would say those horrible things to a fellow human? For whatever reason? Next,is his gossiping prowess. I mean which time engaged guy has the time to spend gossiping about people behind their backs? He not only gossips but initiates the gossip sessions. he assumes he's the best comedian alive just because Goldie laughs at his dry dry jokes. Simply a disgusting guy. His marital status is even in doubt. I really can't tell if he is married or divorced. But in his presentation i think in the second week, he mentioned something about his wife. Now the message i get is he is seperated from his wife. so i really am confused here.

To his upsides, he's very eloquent. he explains his point clearly with ease. I also find his respectful gestures amusing. Yes sir, Yes boss etc. He hasnt got a sound viewer base tho.He should be out in due course if he's nominated for eviction. His fellow compatriots generally prefer his fellow countrymenin downville to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hmmm fork addict I'm seriosly awaitin ur profiling of Goldie,this one that ure saving her for d last means her own go badt gan,hehehe grin,*rubbing my palms in glee and anticipation*,
I really really dislike that girl,she gets me worked up wenever I think of her,feel lik slapping some sense into her. Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ shud see how happy and googlyeyed she is now that Prezzo is givin her attention,its very pathetic to watch
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ fork adict. Keagan and Lee are Cape coloreds, according to SACAN's, das how they speak, no Arab lineage. I wasn't a fan of Zainab, glad DKB slapped her and she got disqualified cos she had that slap coming,
if not from DKB, from some other unlucky person.

***SAFARGURL's profiling***
DKB: The Ghanaian comedian (das what we were told, buh I never heard a joke from him thruout his stay) PROFESSOR EMERITUS Gossipology PHD. BA. He and Mampi were H.O.D's gossip crew.. He was also Barbzs' foot massager, perhaps he did this as penance for every gossip against her. Short-tempered dude, known for having the most altercations with other HMs, he let it get the best of him on Monday by getting provoked to the point of slapping cocky Zainab which led to his disqualification. Will be missed.***

@ fork adict, I think that's all of em, save for Goldie, when you're done, I also NEED to SLAM that chic.***
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
For eviction this week
South africa-keagan&lee
Namibia-jessica&junia

This time two housemates will be upgraded to the upville house(i smell a rat,Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ come its wen d southafricans were nominated that biggie decided he needed two for upville)

The upville girls had their hair done and theyr all lookin good wth d exception of our dear goldie,who decided she didn't need a weave on&decided to plait her natural hair instead...bigmistake,she looks awful

During nomination I.k asked goldie how come she was always in d kitchen,and didn't she feel it was gettin a lil too much,*side talk*i guess I.k was trying to warn her to up her game.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
@tjskii, funny, but true, tis kinda suspicious. Anyhow, I'm on Leegan's case like Ǟ bad itch. Those nam chics ain't working for me.

If Junia had been faithful, we would've had her back, but she just had to go about chasing Malonza and Lee like a tigress in heat, she and Jess are boring anyways country aside, Keagan and Lee deserve Upville more than those chics, besides UV needs another hot dude, Lee is it. KEAGAN BABA go show Prezzo, that he ain't the only president in the show.

Codename for this week: Keagan and Lee #TeamLeegan
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Housegirl goldie,she shud be on the foodnetwork instead of bb

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2012
tjskii: Housegirl goldie,she shud be on the foodnetwork instead of bb
azzin eh, I tire for the chic, even after IK gave her a clue yesterday, she no gree arrange herself. The sec she's up, I'll make sure I vote against her, even if she's up against Prezzo.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2012
there is no foul play..he made the announcement before the nominations, couldnt have known SA will be drawn.
Goldie is a hopeless case! Will like to see her face when she watches the playback of shez been played by prezzo.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2012
foodnetwork is too high for her, maggi kitchen is the best place for goldie, this week is for lee and keegan, upville is in dire need for male competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
sigmundfreud: there is no foul play..he made the announcement before the nominations, couldnt have known SA will be drawn.
Goldie is a hopeless case! Will like to see her face when she watches the playback of shez been played by prezzo.
sigmundfreud: there is no foul play..he made the announcement before the nominations, couldnt have known SA will be drawn.
Dont mind the mumu champion, she mumuishly said prezzo said he loves her twice while prezzo kept insisting they're just friends. Chei na so men scarce for naija sotay this mumubrity they behave as if she never see man before?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^my dear I jus tire,did Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ see the place wher she was crying that prezzo said they were just frends,do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno she actually started vommiting and convulsing,I just downloaded that video,and I'm feeling so depressed,wat is d matter with that child,I'm beginnin to think she needs a shrink,cos somthing bad must ave hapend to her growing up,this behavior of hers isn't normal,I feel a lot of pity for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
And keita had better watch himself,hez becomin a goSsip of d worst kind,he takes info from the girls and passes it on to d guys,he shudnt give ghanians a bad name lik two faced creatures
Lastnite prezzo told him to take it easy wth d females,that they didn't ave his back,I just think he(prezzo)likes to be in control of everything and keita seems to be falling in line,

We really need men with strong xters to stand up to prezzo,so I'm endorsing keagan this week,not too sure bout lee though
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
^ Lee is a cutie, he might not be as authoritarian and kickas.s as Keagan, but he's by far berra than Junia and Jessica, they'll just go there and blend in with the wallpaper, at least Lee go fit hook one babe cos UV gurls go dey trip.

His only let down will be that SA already got Barbz and Keagan going upville, but I'm hoping seriously that Lee gets lucky # TeamLeeGan
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by plumbcare: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
tjskii: ^^my dear I jus tire,did Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ see the place wher she was crying that prezzo said they were just frends,do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno she actually started vommiting and convulsing,I just downloaded that video,and I'm feeling so depressed,wat is d matter with that child,I'm beginnin to think she needs a shrink,cos somthing bad must ave hapend to her growing up,this behavior of hers isn't normal,I feel a lot of pity for her.

Goldie is a typical local girl.how did she make it to BB?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2012
safarigirl: @ fork adict. Keagan and Lee are Cape coloreds, according to SACAN's, das how they speak, no Arab lineage. I wasn't a fan of Zainab, glad DKB slapped her and she got disqualified cos she had that slap coming,
if not from DKB, from some other unlucky person.

***SAFARGURL's profiling***
DKB: The Ghanaian comedian (das what we were told, buh I never heard a joke from him thruout his stay) PROFESSOR EMERITUS Gossipology PHD. BA. He and Mampi were H.O.D's gossip crew.. He was also Barbzs' foot massager, perhaps he did this as penance for every gossip against her. Short-tempered dude, known for having the most altercations with other HMs, he let it get the best of him on Monday by getting provoked to the point of slapping cocky Zainab which led to his disqualification. Will be missed.***

@ fork adict, I think that's all of em, save for Goldie, when you're done, I also NEED to SLAM that chic.***
Nice one @ Safari girl. And thanks for the info on keegan's weird mode of speaking. But i find it strange you dont like Zainab. Anyways, we'll get back to that in a mo.

******THIS IS FORK ADDICT'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (5) -THE CONCLUSION-******

GOLDIE: First of, let me say that I have never been a fan of Goldies' and neither have I ever regarded her an exceptional singer. I have always seen her as a lady gaga wanna be and as a matter of principle, in life, I don't settle for imitations. I go for original versions. Besides, she aint even got the voice, her dance moves in her choreohgraph appear to be forced. Little wonder that despite her being on Kennis music record label, her popularity is minimal unlike when Tuface was on the same record label.

Setting aside my disinterest in her and her music career, when I learnt that she will be one of naija's reps at this year's edition of Big Brother, I was circumspect. The reason being on the one hand that naija had won the show three times in a row and I asked myself if she really had what it takes to bring home the moola and on the other hand, I felt that perhaps the pseudo lady gaga in her will get into the house, unleash her craziness on africa, get africa voting for her, and eventually win the show thus making naija win the show a record fourth time in a row. How wrong I was!

I suspected that Goldie would be a disappointment from her first diary session when she started crying for no apparent reason. I was like, is this a 9 year old or a 26 year old naija chic. She reminded me of my early days in nursery school when I used to cry whenever I was taken to school and my parents had to leave me there. Right thereafter her diary session, I had the notion that she would be a disappointment but I never imagined how huge a disappointment she would be as events of subsequent weeks in the house later revealed.

I believe any sane individual before playing any game should first know the rules and objectives of the game and play the game accordingly.I doubt much if Goldie knows why the fork she is in the Big brother house in the first instance. The aim of the show is to try your possible best as a housemate to entertain africa, build a huge and active fan base that will keep voting you to the prize money. It is either Goldie is ignorant of this or she's got warped definition of the word entertainment. How could she or anyone for that matter believe that by spending 23 hours in a day out of the possible 24 in the kitchen cooking and washing dishes ever qualify as entertainment? If that was my interest, there is a host of reality shows (e.g hell's kitchen, license to grill etc) dedicated for this purpose and on such shows, the contestants are professionals. Not amateur cheffs like Goldie. Assuming she could even be called a cheff. I would learn much more and feel more satisfied watching such shows than watching Goldie cook and clean dishes. This is her fork up number one. I was surprised when IK asked her why she was always spending the bulk of her time in the kitchen and she responded that she loved cooking and catering for people and I burst into laughter. I found her response funny because like I earlier said, any sane individual plays a game according to the objectives. Whatever you love or you don’t love doing is irrelevant when the game is in play. It's like in a soccer game, or a game of tennis, a player says that he loves masturbating so he abandons the game and starts masturbating. My point is this girl is either so dim to have abandonded the objective of providing africa with quality entertainment and rather pick up cooking as a means of entertaining africa. So Goldie dear, no one gives a fork about what you love or do not love doing. Just shut the fork up and up your game.

Next is her ignorance of some facts about the country she represents. There was a time she, Barbz and a few other housemates were talking about countries abbreviations and she (Goldie) said that naija's abbreviation was NG! barbz had to correct her that its NIG and not NG. A country's rep at an international event, being ignorant of such basic fact about the country she represents?

Then perhaps, her biggest crime in the house… her involvement with that creep called Prezzo. There are many perspectives to this single issue. First is how could any naija chic possibly be so naïve? And Goldie is about 26? My 18 year old cousin handles guys in a far more mature manner than Goldie. Can we call her attitude with Prezzo desperation? Naivity? Stoooopidity? Or a combination of all? I guess it is a combination of all. Let me take the first description which is desperation. Oh my God! The night Prezzo referred to what they both had as good friendship and the ensuing meltdown made me sick with disgust. There and then, the feeling of disinterest I had for her till now changed to contempt immediately. I even asked myself if they both had engaged in acts that could qualify them both as being more than just friends if the reader catches my drift. I have never seen them both spend time under the sheets, I have never seen them kiss passionately, I have never seen them make love like I did Jessica and Luke, yet she nearly died when Prezzo described them as good friends. She went on hunger strike for almost 24 hrs if not more and I heard her tell some housemate that she wished a doc could inject her and make her sleep for an additional 12 hrs! Making it almost 2 straight days she would have gone without food! Jeez! For who's sake? The disgusting Prezzo. I might have reasoned with her if the guy in question was a hottie of some sort maybe like Lee, Alex and keita. I just might have shared her feelings but for a guy like Prezzo? The mean, cruel, chief gossip?

Goldie is trying to making this post a lengthy one which I am averse to. But I insist on spilling my feelings out until I feel relieved. The disgust and rage I feel each time I see her on my screen is almost making me lose it. So I guess the way out of this situation is to adjourn this write up.

I'll be back.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2012
Nuff said about Goldie. She makes me cringe.

Junia my darling, dunno what games she playing with guys in that house but i;ll like to see her and keagan in upville. Keagen, who i like the least, is sure to want to be the alpha male in upville.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
I don't watch the show but I always pop in here to read y'all's views. . .from all indications, it looks like the Prezzo fellow sure knows why he's in that house!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
@forkadict, your conclusion is truly worth the wait, an unbiased and raw opinion of Goldie's hand falling in this show, I'm tempted to leave it at that, but I've been wanting to seriously stroke that chic, so here I go ******SAFARIGIRL'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (5) -THE CONCLUSION-******
GOLDIE: The chinese doll Naija mistakenly sent to BBA. Some Upvillers call her 24K (24-Carat Gold), I think she's more of 2k. She was born into a rich home, lost her mother at the age of 9, the first child of her parents and a graduate of the University of Sunderland, UK. What a waste of education! When she speaks, she sounds like someone who dropped out in primary school and worked in a buka. She could break a world record for 'most kitchen appearances on a tv show'. Even Wolfgang Puck doesn't spend that much time in the kitchen, she has earned the title of 'upville maid' bequeathed to her by viewers. ***But her kitchen obsession isn't so much a problem, after all, she wouldn't be the first HM in BBA history to be a kitchen freak. Her anti-social behaviour is her bane in the game, if Goldie isn't in the kitchen, she's with Prezzo, speaking in gibberish and giggling like a thirteen year old. The only time she seemed social was during their temporary break up, after which, she reclused into her cocoon with the fake ass, two cent, gangsta-wannabe, Prezzo. ***And then there's her insecurity, jeez! If I saved 20k for everytime I saw Goldie cry, I would be a 5 time winner of First Bank Savers Promo, the slightest thing makes her cry, one time, Prezzo accused her of sucking up to Barbz just cos she declined him eggs saying it was Barbzs', the next thing was to run into her room and burst into tears, I won't even talk bout the vomiting episode, something I wish never to remember, she's an emotional wreck! ***Then there's the servitude, if Goldie had been born in the nineteenth century, she would have been a highly priced slave. Prezzo gains from this heavily, one time, he ordered her to cook him some eggs, there was no 'please' and his tone was rather brazen, an original naija gurl would've ignored him, or better still, honored him with 'the finger', but the chic, instead, listed the egg menu 'do you want it scrambled, poached, fried or an omelette?' like she was a waiter in Tastee Fried Chicken. ***When you watch her on tv, you'd think she was some sort of no-nonsense chic, instead she turns out to be a total wuss! If she had fans before entering the house, she won't have any at her exit. ***Some say she's 'wife material', but I wonder, what 21st century man wants a clingy, insecure woman like Goldie? Her type would have flattered a man of previous centuries, but I believe the men of now want a woman who's independent, self-assertive and strong-willed, qualities Goldie is in shortage of. ***Goldie, dearie, we know it was joblessness that got you into BBA, we appreciate your effort, but now, it's time to end this disgraceful attitude. IF WE HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST YOU WHEN YOU COME UP (NEXT MONDAY) REST ASSURED, WE NAIJAZ WILL NOT HESITATE TO SEND YOU BACK TO KEKE AND D1 ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE KEKE TO LAGOS. YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH FLIGHT TICKET MY DEAR, JUST START TREKKING BACK HOME NOW, COS YOU'LL BE EVICTED LATEST, TWO SUNDAYS FROM TODAY.****

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
safarigirl: @forkadict, your conclusion is truly worth the wait, an unbiased and raw opinion of Goldie's hand falling in this show, I'm tempted to leave it at that, but I've been wanting to seriously stroke that chic, so here I go ******SAFARIGIRL'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (5) -THE CONCLUSION-******
GOLDIE: The chinese doll Naija mistakenly sent to BBA. Some Upvillers call her 24K (24-Carat Gold), I think she's more of 2k. She was born into a rich home, lost her mother at the age of 9, the first child of her parents and a graduate of the University of Sunderland, UK. What a waste of education! When she speaks, she sounds like someone who dropped out in primary school and worked in a buka. She could break a world record for 'most kitchen appearances on a tv show'. Even Wolfgang Puck doesn't spend that much time in the kitchen, she has earned the title of 'upville maid' bequeathed to her by viewers. ***But her kitchen obsession isn't so much a problem, after all, she wouldn't be the first HM in BBA history to be a kitchen freak. Her anti-social behaviour is her bane in the game, if Goldie isn't in the kitchen, she's with Prezzo, speaking in gibberish and giggling like a thirteen year old. The only time she seemed social was during their temporary break up, after which, she reclused into her cocoon with the fake ass, two cent, gangsta-wannabe, Prezzo. ***And then there's her insecurity, jeez! If I saved 20k for everytime I saw Goldie cry, I would be a 5 time winner of First Bank Savers Promo, the slightest thing makes her cry, one time, Prezzo accused her of sucking up to Barbz just cos she declined him eggs saying it was Barbzs', the next thing was to run into her room and burst into tears, I won't even talk bout the vomiting episode, something I wish never to remember, she's an emotional wreck! ***Then there's the servitude, if Goldie had been born in the nineteenth century, she would have been a highly priced slave. Prezzo gains from this heavily, one time, he ordered her to cook him some eggs, there was no 'please' and his tone was rather brazen, an original naija gurl would've ignored him, or better still, honored him with 'the finger', but the chic, instead, listed the egg menu 'do you want it scrambled, poached, fried or an omelette?' like she was a waiter in Tastee Fried Chicken. ***When you watch her on tv, you'd think she was some sort of no-nonsense chic, instead she turns out to be a total wuss! If she had fans before entering the house, she won't have any at her exit. ***Some say she's 'wife material', but I wonder, what 21st century man wants a clingy, insecure woman like Goldie? Her type would have flattered a man of previous centuries, but I believe the men of now want a woman who's independent, self-assertive and strong-willed, qualities Goldie is in shortage of. ***Goldie, dearie, we know it was joblessness that got you into BBA, we appreciate your effort, but now, it's time to end this disgraceful attitude. IF WE HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST YOU WHEN YOU COME UP (NEXT MONDAY) REST ASSURED, WE NAIJAZ WILL NOT HESITATE TO SEND YOU BACK TO KEKE AND D1 ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE KEKE TO LAGOS. YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH FLIGHT TICKET MY DEAR, JUST START TREKKING BACK HOME NOW, COS YOU'LL BE EVICTED LATEST, TWO SUNDAYS FROM TODAY.****
you are too wicked and harsh;but you made some valid points.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2012
safarigirl: @forkadict, your conclusion is truly worth the wait, an unbiased and raw opinion of Goldie's hand falling in this show, I'm tempted to leave it at that, but I've been wanting to seriously stroke that chic, so here I go ******SAFARIGIRL'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (5) -THE CONCLUSION-******

Omo men, wasn't that too harsh? LMAO anyways. That girl thinks she can be a national embarrasment and get away with it. Na big lie!

I only adjourned the post on her. So here is the continuation...

GOLDIE: I have explained in my previous post why i said that Goldie is desperaste for male attention. Now i need to explain her naivety and stooopiity. How could any grown girl not see that Prezzo was only playing her? I even guess that Prezzo is only putting up with her in order to secure consolation votes from naija viewers. I guess it is now an open secret that any BB housemate naija endorses wins the show or gets to the finale on a worst case scenario basis. This same reason will be sufficient to explain her stooopidity.

Now to my confusion. Are guys that scarce or unapproachable that much in naija for Goldie to go and embarras naija on continental tv? I guess not. I personally have a few friends i could hook her up with that are more good looking, more jovial, not necessarily richer than that creep called Prezzo she is sooooo crazy about. Guys that will beat Prezzo hands down on any or all criteria she sets abound in naija and i am sure she must have met a few of them given the fact that she is in the entertainment circle. If she was that desperate for male attention, why the fork couldnt she hook up with one of them? My guess is, she is so deluded by her 'celebrity' status and makes herself unapproachable because of her self esteem or maybe trust issues. The psyche of people who suffer from inferiority complex is to tell themselves that they are way better than others so they need not mingle with everyone except a select few that cross their path. Generally speaking, most snubs and extra ordinarily reserved people suffer from inferiority complex. Goldie has this predicament.

Goldie, because of the national embarrsment you have caused the Nigerian nation by your disgusting and annoying conduct in the BB house, which brought on us nothing but shame, anger and frustration, i hereby recommend the following as your punishment:

1. I am not as harsh as Safraigirl so i will allow the organisers to fly you back to naija even though you dont deserve to be flown. Like she rightly said, you deserve to walk all the way home. But when you touch down, let not one single soul be at the airport to welcome you. Not even your relatives.

2. I guess before the show you were a B or C list celebrity. Your celebrity status should be downgraded to Z list celebrity status.

3. Kennis music, in protection of their already battered & rotten image, should dispose of you with immediate effect. And no producer should ever sign you on.Not ever again. Since you proved to us beyond all doubts both reasonable and unreasonable, that your first love is cooking, you should open a buka under the bridge in Oshodi and be cooking for agberos. Na you talk say you sabi cook abi? You go cook tire!

4. From the airport or car park, before you even go home, first find your way to a psychologist and seek help with your self esteem issues. If you dont know anyone, send me a mail from the airport or car park and I'll recommend one for you. Nonsense girl.

5.I mentioned earlier that i never gave a fork about your music. Right now it is much worse. If by chance, any video of yours gets played on any station i am watching, I'll flip stations immediately. Same applies to your audio. If i get invited to a party, i dont mind bribing the DJ not to ever play any song of yours. matter of fact, your fake music career should be laid to rest for ever.

Goldie, in one word, your conduct in BB house was DISGRACEFUL. Please note that the punishment meted out to you above is just a token. I am not sure anything short of capital punishment would be adequate for you. At this point, I'm done with you.

THE END.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.