Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine (14057 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by jimjones: 12:03pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:
Nigerians and their egotistical and unruly traits!!! Bunch of empty barrels.

How does Muna's statement "I don't agree with you" correlate with Mode9's reply "I've been in this game for years, TURST ME. . .that's why they made me a judge" . . .

Couldn't the elephant (mode9) have said "Why don't you agree with me?" or something more manly?

He's a sissy!! I couldn't stop laughing at the way he was twisting his neck while talking, like a female teenager... Olodo like him.

I can't even imagine Simon Cowell responding to Ryan Seacrest like that. . . Yes, Muna wasn't a judge, but so french what?! People disagree all the time, at least she didn't insult him. The best thing he could have done was to ask her questions that would make her look like a f00l. Kapish!!

Rap legend my arse!! Empty nonsense.

blessings. i couldnt have said it better meself!

3 Likes

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 12:09pm On May 10, 2012
fried-rice:
Apology Not Accepted! Her tone says the only reason she's apologizing is because of the public outcry
not because she feels she did something wrong. This is an insult.

Her tone is an insult? Your tone is why your country is still on reverse. That's why Nigeria is a 7th world country.

Senators and Ministers in Nigeria employ human beings to carry their personal belongings (wallets, mini bags). When have you seen congress men and Obama being helped with such?

Sad situation!

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by shizzle11(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2012
All you Muna haters can burn to ashes in the deepest part of hell. And that braggadocio that calls himself mode9, who made him a legend in rap music Excuse me ..."i don't agree with you " and how does that amount to an insult. Stupid fools

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by chynnie: 12:16pm On May 10, 2012
I don't think that is an apology. She specifically said "to stop this madness, i am sorry boo". This is not an apology, just said it to stop the madness not cos she is actually sorry.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 12:17pm On May 10, 2012
shizzle11: who made him a legend in rap music

Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by maxtum(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2012
jim jones:

neither of these cats you mentioned are legends. nothing before/about them supports that wild assertion. i dont see no difference between modenine and azadus. i reckon all dis steam wey you dey blow will be let off if the skank goes on her knees and suxx you offcheesy shoot, on the strength of how u dey di.ck-ride modenine, you prolly a homo...nothing the skank-a.s.s hoe does will chill u out. fall back, son...take a chill pill or two...this aint that deep. cool

Hello! question: Do you know Elazo? ....we talking about guys that spit "Word"....

Remove the fact that Mode ain't that Made in the market! i do remembers what LL cool J said..."he ain't a legend yet, cuz he ain't been shot or killed like biggie and 2pac!

Bro...most people really didn't know who 2pac was until he was killed! i think and feel that respect should be given to old guys in the game!

Who the "f" is MuMu ? cuz she end with beats and think she got game! i do like rap and wouldn't stand and watch young and coming guys diss renowned names.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by WhoIGoAsk: 12:22pm On May 10, 2012
publicity stunt
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 12:22pm On May 10, 2012
maxtum:
i do like rap and wouldn't stand and watch young and coming guys diss renowned names.

The sissy in question has gotten over the shebang. Dey here dey cry.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by dailynigerian: 12:30pm On May 10, 2012
no beefing or you will turn to kilishie
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by RuuDie(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:

How does Muna's statement "I don't agree with you" correlate with Mode9's reply "I've been in this game for years, TURST ME. . .that's why they made me a judge" . . .

Couldn't the elephant (mode9) have said "Why don't you agree with me?" or something more manly?

He's a sissy!! I couldn't stop laughing at the way he was twisting his neck while talking, like a female teenager... Olodo like him.

I can't even imagine Simon Cowell responding to Ryan Seacrest like that. . . Yes, Muna wasn't a judge, but so french what?! People disagree all the time, at least she didn't insult him. The best thing he could have done was to ask her questions that would make her look like a f00l. Kapish!!

This isn't even where the whole shenanigans erupted from. . . .it was after this when Muna said her opinion counts too!
I believe M9 should have handled it better too; but if you say M9 should have said this or that, then couldn't Muna at least have said why she disagreed with M9 or something else rather than "my opinion counts" - and from all indications, her opinion didn't count for anything because she's just the compere or host.
"Pass the mic" - whatever happened to "Please lets hear from the other judges" or something more innocuous. Also, Mode or any of the judges can only ask the contestants questions when necessary except probably during banters; the host on the other hand can ask just about anybody, even the audience questions - watch your BBA, X-factor, American Idol shows well and observe the host.

Factoring this to Cowell-Seacrest is utterly ridiculous - for one Seacrest clearly knows how to go about airing differing views while engaging the audience and judges conversationally not confrontatinally!

Well, ultimately the blame goes to whoever packaged that event - I believe they didn't take time out to really educate the principal actors well enough.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by msGoldie: 12:47pm On May 10, 2012
But d gurl don beg nah...has it not do ni??..

mode 9 sef u sef e do 4 u abeg becos me i no kuku no wetyn u dey sing....i no no wer u dey wer dagrin com blow, M.I com blow, even ice prince...so e 4 u abeg...u no dey shame ni? mtchewwwwww...

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by javalove(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:

Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How will you feel, as an experienced engineer, a youth corper that studied engineering heckles you in public I can't believe there are eads out there willing to make a case for Muna. . .apparently, you are as egocentric as she is. What does she know about hiphop? I listened to her songs and she can never in her wildest dreams spit like or pen lyrics like Modenine. . .its like Lil Wayne challenging the judgement of KRS1 publicly on hiphop. . .

She was damn disrespectful!!! Simple as ABC. . .Typing what she said is not same as when she said it. . .not at all!!! Please go back and watch the video again. . .and modenine only said "Trust me, I've been listening to hiphop for a long time..." when she was claiming she had an opinion too. . .If she wanted to be a judge or that good to be a judge, Nokia would have made her one. . .not trying to assert herself as the judge. That's plain wrong!!!

Modo had every reason on earth to act the way he did. . .its an insult on his legendary status, an insult to someone who single-handedly put Naija on the real hiphop radar. . .

You don't disagree with judges!!! I'm pretty sure everyone in that hall had an opinion. . .She was just freakinf childish!!!

It's a shame really. . .a shame to anyone who tries to defend Muna. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nasri100(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2012
wheew dunno about you but BOY! she Muna has got some sexy cleavages **whistling**

2 Likes

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by mangbede: 1:01pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:

I c u have dsame xteristics wit muna. Are u also a retired beuty queen?n do u also talk down on ur husband/boybriend in public?

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Sike(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2012
Na dem sabi
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 1:12pm On May 10, 2012
RuuDie:

This isn't even where the whole shenanigans erupted from. . . .it was after this when Muna said her opinion counts too!

Here's the fre[i]akin[/i]g dialogue;

Muna: I don't agree with you. I don't agree, but let's pass the mic.

M0de9: That's why I'm a judge.

Muna: C'mon, I have a say too, you know.

Mode9: That's why I'm a judge.

Muna: ** laughing** Pass the mic. How won't she laugh sef. What a disgrace!!!

Mode9: *twisting his neck and blinking rapidly** I've been listening to hip hop for a long time. TRUST ME. TRUST ME. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT MY OPINION.

RuuDie:
I believe M9 should have handled it better too; but if you say M9 should have said this or that, then couldn't Muna at least have said why she disagreed with M9 or something else rather than "my opinion counts" - and from all indications, her opinion didn't count for anything because she's just the compere or host.

Coz Mode9 should know better!!

We all know Mode9's decision/opinion was right. It's true he's been in the game for years and he knows far better than Muna. That's why he should have put her on the spot by asking her to refute his claim or support her's. But, NO, He decided to go the Agbero/bus conductor route.

RuuDie:

Factoring this to Cowell-Seacrest is utterly ridiculous - for one Seacrest clearly knows how to go about airing differing views while engaging the audience and judges conversationally not confrontatinally!

How the french is it ridiculous? If Ryan says he doesn't agree with Simon, would Simon start b1tching? Simon is right 90% of the time, and if anyone disagree with him, he simple puts them on the spot!

RuuDie:

Also, Mode or any of the judges can only ask the contestants questions when necessary except probably during banters; the host on the other hand can ask just about anybody, even the audience questions - watch your BBA, X-factor, American Idol shows well and observe the host.

Irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by yoji: 1:14pm On May 10, 2012
U call dat an apology? Plsssss. She definitely dosent mean it. It jus d job of her PR control team. Am sure someone put dat up on bhalf of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 10, 2012
She's just plain arrogant, that's all. No amount of support from anybody here can justify what she did.

Mode9 or not, telling a judge that you opinion (as a meager host) matters is just absurd. Granted, Mode9 reacted strongly but it's quite insulting when a child (Muna) now claims that her knowledge of a certain concept (Rap) beats that of an elder (Mode9).

She should tender a proper (and formal) apology as that thing she posted on twitter cannot be considered one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 1:26pm On May 10, 2012
javalove:

Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How will you feel, as an experienced engineer, a youth corper that studied engineering heckles you in public I can't believe there are eads out there willing to make a case for Muna. . .apparently, you are as egocentric as she is. What does she know about hiphop? I listened to her songs and she can never in her wildest dreams spit like or pen lyrics like Modenine. . .its like Lil Wayne challenging the judgement of KRS1 publicly on hiphop. . .

She was damn disrespectful!!! Simple as ABC. . .Typing what she said is not same as when she said it. . .not at all!!! Please go back and watch the video again. . .and modenine only said "Trust me, I've been listening to hiphop for a long time..." when she was claiming she had an opinion too. . .If she wanted to be a judge or that good to be a judge, Nokia would have made her one. . .not trying to assert herself as the judge. That's plain wrong!!!

Modo had every reason on earth to act the way he did. . .its an insult on his legendary status, an insult to someone who single-handedly put Naija on the real hiphop radar. . .

You don't disagree with judges!!! I'm pretty sure everyone in that hall had an opinion. . .She was just freakinf childish!!!

It's a shame really. . .a shame to anyone who tries to defend Muna. . .

Trash??!!! You call my post trash, and your smart self took the time to vent and rant over it. Olodo.

Judging from your post, i'm sure you'll choose the former. But all the same, which route would you prefer Mode9 go:

Muna: I don't agree with you.

OR

Mode9: Muna, you don't agree with my choice? Can you tell me any catchy "line" your preference made?

Muna, being a novice, would have been MUTE!! And that's how you win an argument, gracefully.

I hear say the Mode9 dude no sabi rap sef.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by javalove(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:

Trash??!!! You call my post trash, and your smart self too the time to vent and rant over it. Olodo.

Judging from your post, i'm sure you'll choose the former. But all the same, which route would you prefer Mode9 go:

OR

Mode9: Muna, you don't agree with my choice? Can you tell me any catchy "line" your preference made?

Muna being a novice would have been MUTE!!

I hear say the Mode9 dude no sabi rap sef.

I thought you will respond to my post like your first post. . .You are an empty barrel. . .It's either you talk back at your husband/boyfriend/senior brothers/uncles/lecturers/bosses in public when you should not. . . It's not rocket science...no girl can teach his father how to have sex. . .Muna of all people cannot heckle modenine in public saying "Just pass the mic....pass the mic".

She for try am with Idris Abdul Kareem now, na one eye, 4 teeth she for carry go house. . .stupid uncultured girl...

BRAND MUNA IS BAD FOR BRAND NOKIA is my new campaign. . .No company should sign up an artiste not in good books of consumers. Ask Tiger Woods. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 1:36pm On May 10, 2012
javalove:

I thought you will respond to my post like your first post. . .You are an empty barrel. . .It's either you talk back at your husband/boyfriend/senior brothers/uncles/lecturers/bosses in public when you should not. . . It's not rocket science...no girl can teach his father how to have sex. . .Muna of all people cannot heckle modenine in public saying "Just pass the mic....pass the mic".

She for try am with Idris Abdul Kareem now, na one eye, 4 teeth she for carry go house. . .stupid uncultured girl...

BRAND MUNA IS BAD FOR BRAND NOKIA is my new campaign. . .No company should sign up an artiste not in good books of consumers. Ask Tiger Woods. . .
[/b]

Olodo, I asked, which route would you prefer mode9 go?

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by javalove(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:

Olodo, I asked, which route would you prefer mode9 go?

I ain't interested in saying which way he goes or not. .. the reason for my vents and that of the public is the disrespect and that's what I'm here to address. . .ciao

#Javalove. .. unless otherwise stated. . .!

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 1:46pm On May 10, 2012
javalove:

I ain't interested in saying which way he goes or not. .. the reason for my vents and that of the public is the disrespect and that's what I'm here to address. . .ciao

#Javalove. .. unless otherwise stated. . .!

What yeye disrespect? Which irrelevant public? Where has this overly proud attitude gotten all of you? Nowhere!
Keep basking in your lameness.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by semid4lyfe(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2012
BABE 1 JAVALOVE 0 tongue
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by 9zeros(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2012
y'all can say s#it about mode9 n his social attiude. but wen it comes 2 rap, mode is a lion. i see some local rats sayin trash about mode9 n rap. pls, dont say s#it if u dont know d rap game. from d nigerian perspective, mode is a legend. f*ck doze who disagree.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by sylve11: 2:11pm On May 10, 2012
She is disrespectful, all i cam say. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by mruwaifo(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2012
Mayflowa: In my opinion, Mode 9 is not a nice person. He has fragile emotion and I am sorry for his wife! The event that culminated into this loggerheads wasn't neccessary at all. Muna initially was just playing by saying: "I do not agree with you". That is a very simple statement to call her head for? Mode 9 just turned it into fiasco. That was ungentlemanly especially to take back the Microphone and wanna say more. For a swaggin man, that is an opportunity to even lay the babe! she might just be looking for an opportunity to engage Mode 9. Mode 9 dey crase.... Anyway, I respect him in the rap game.

But what was so annoying was Muna retorts of 'pass the mic' That was very uncivil. She could have laugh over the brawl instead of heating up remarks. These guys are not cultured mehnn....

How could they not manage their personality in public. Moreso, were they not paid for these jobs? Nokia could sue their ass by these acts and make them living examples. They are degrading a successful marketing brand by their ego. mtsheeeeewwwwwwww!
You diagnosed the matter so accurately grin
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Yungbizz(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2012
Mayflowa: In my opinion, Mode 9 is not a nice person. He has fragile emotion and I am sorry for his wife! The event that culminated into this loggerheads wasn't neccessary at all. Muna initially was just playing by saying: "I do not agree with you". That is a very simple statement to call her head for? Mode 9 just turned it into fiasco. That was ungentlemanly especially to take back the Microphone and wanna say more. For a swaggin man, that is an opportunity to even lay the babe! she might just be looking for an opportunity to engage Mode 9. Mode 9 dey crase.... Anyway, I respect him in the rap game.

But what was so annoying was Muna retorts of 'pass the mic' That was very uncivil. She could have laugh over the brawl instead of heating up remarks. These guys are not cultured mehnn....

How could they not manage their personality in public. Moreso, were they not paid for these jobs? Nokia could sue their ass by these acts and make them living examples. They are degrading a successful marketing brand by their ego. mtsheeeeewwwwwwww!

NUFF SAID...#GBAM!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by yuzedo: 2:21pm On May 10, 2012
Nasri100: wheew dunno about you but BOY! she Muna has got some sexy cleavages **whistling**
True that "sha"! grin grin grin I was going to forgive her only because she is very nackable, but her insipid attitude (imagine calling her father "BOO" ) is repulsive! By the way, how can that darned small girl call her uncle "Boo"?? Dem be like age mates?! Chooi! When small girls begin lollipop senior pr.i.ck dem dey believe say dem be bros mate! angry
Tell me that wench wasn't still doing "daddy and mummy" games with her neighbours, getting fin.ger.ed in '93 when Mode was doing his thing at Bida Poly!! I bet my black arzz she didn't even know what menarche was, talk more of experiencing it when E'Pluribus Unum dropped! Haba! This chic has ballz shaaa!She's now apologising cos the heat is too much. . . Rabbish! The only thing that should settle this is if she publicly drops arzz for Bros Mode 9! angry

How will you feel, as an experienced engineer, a youth corper that studied engineering heckles you in publichuh I can't believe there are eads out there willing to make a case for Muna. . .apparently, you are as egocentric as she is. What does she know about hiphop? I listened to her songs and she can never in her wildest dreams spit like or pen lyrics like Modenine. . .its like Lil Wayne challenging the judgement of KRS1 publicly on hiphop. . .
Case Closed!!! cool . . In fact, change that to Youth Corper that studied Sociology lecturing the experienced, COREN-certified Engr. Cos the only thing she has in common with rapping is perhaps wrapping moi-moi or tying wrapper or sumn! No street cred, no talent, NOTHING! Just a pretty face and a wet vajayjay!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by deebrain(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2012
I think Muna as the presenter of the show should have been quite nicer not to have allowed Mode9's attitude (that guy feels he is Raps God Almighty....lol) to make her react the way she did. SHE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT TO HAVE JOKINGLY SAID SHE DID NOT AGREE WITH MODE'S JUDGEMENT but then she took it d other way when Mode seemed to try to show his "levels" in the game. People might expect the judge in a show to be unreasonable at times but as the show host or presenter, u are like the image maker or mirror of the show.
And there is still one annoying thing i notice...she ought to have apologised right there! Why should u over-react at someone publicly and apologise privately? Some ladies do that and it is wrong. Why wait until people start dissing u first before doing the right thing?
And please, since she has finally apologised, let s stop dissing her O.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by javalove(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2012
BABE!:

What yeye disrespect? Which irrelevant public? Where has this overly proud attitude gotten all of you? Nowhere!
Keep basking in your lameness.

It's the same yeye ego and i-think-i'm-fine-so-guys-should-lick-my-azz attitude that got Muna into this mess that you are exhibiting. You sound as if you are any better than everyone out there showing love for Modenine. . .It's not your fault. . . So if Modo was ur snr bro and a nit-wit like Muna did that to him in public, u will be all over Muna's tits abi? In case you were no thought what dis-respect means either at home or in school. . .I can be of help. .

Disrespect : Having or exhibiting a lack of respect; rude and discourteous.

Don't offer me anything for the help. . .I don't eat remnant grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by olaadegoke(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2012
Mode9 is overrated i beg...Not even a single hit song for almost a decade yet we no go rest for 'legend' rapper undecided..i beg na Niaja we dey no bi Yankee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Song Made Your 2016? / Gallan Goodiyaan - Dil Dhadakne Do Mp3 Song Download / Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.