Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University (52713 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / 9 Ways Students Waste Money, Possible Solutions / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Walexz02(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:
10. Go to the right school
grin true talk
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Kadata(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2012
Ejiekwu 1: @ KADATA, if you are not a first class material then you are not qualify to give us the nine points you have given. some of those points doesn't work. It takes a really first class material to tell us what it takes to make a first class
Look at you brainfarting on this thread and pussyfooting on who is or who is not a first class material. I deliberately avoided that subject matter for reasons best known to me. Unlike slowpokes like you who spent their intra-uterine life sucking on lucifer's bosoms, I don't go around blowing trumpets. If someone could make these points to help fellow Nigerian students(especially freshmen), can't you at least read and save your entire generation from an imminent mirade of brain distress??
If you feel the points won't work for you, then you can happily save this planet from more stress and donate you pea-shaped brain for neuro-analysis.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2012
All you need to make a first class is a good head on your shoulder!
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by kellskell(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2012
God will help, making frnds is always hard for me. Thanks anyway for the info.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by RIchibabe(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2012
Some of the so called first class owners cant even defined what is Economics! I dnt even like first class because much is expected of you, 2.1 is ok by me!
~Bluetooth:

nope but it gives you better mirage sometimes.Employers thinks you are the best.cheesy
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Havilah93(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2012
Kadata:
Look at you brainfarting on this thread and pussyfooting on who is or who is not a first class material. I deliberately avoided that subject matter for reasons best known to me. Unlike slowpokes like you who spent their intra-uterine life sucking on lucifer's bosoms, I don't go around blowing trumpets. If someone could make these points to help fellow Nigerian students(especially freshmen), can't you at least read and save your entire generation from an imminent mirade of brain distress??
If you feel the points won't work for you, then you can happily save this planet from more stress and donate you pea-shaped brain for neuro-analysis.
yeeeeeepa! See bashing for NL
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by jajajaja828: 9:53pm On May 11, 2012
kadata, God ll bless u for this write ups. Progress. All d best.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by serenegroup(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2012
there is a tried and proven way. learn how to quote sources of materials u used during the course of your study. For example if your are a Geology student as I was before and u read books authored by O.O ocan or J. O Ajayi.quote those authors while putting down the answers. Then if u have a lot of diagrams and chats or graphs in wat ever course pls include them as they attract marks. As a matter of principle I studied chats diagram and graphs 1st before reading the whole page or chapter as the case may be. Then with ur phone instead of facebook all the time pls use google or wikipedia( even though some people disagree with them) to exume useful information that could be of help to you. Coupled with wat the poster posit the sky is the beginning academically for u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by serenegroup(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2012
less I forget let ur answer booklet be like a text book filled with diagrams or chats or graphs as the case may be. Pls use a large diagram or large chat or a large graph preferable a page so as to be unique cos some lecturers hate small diagrams. Well the key is understand wat each lecturer wants and give them.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by ponana(m): 5:32am On May 12, 2012
Nice post, even though we know it is not that easy to implement
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Otses(f): 6:42am On May 12, 2012
Nice. I remember doing most of this when I was in school, but believe me, it wasn't easy. Another thing has to do with your writing, I had a friend back then who was quite good, she took lots of notes, read a lot, never played with her time, she even explained some things to me, but unfortunately, her writing worked against her most times in exams. Then for courses like English & Literature, you would be expected to do lots of citations the way it is in the book to support your points. It convinced the lecturer that you had read the book thoroughly.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Vansnickers: 12:09pm On May 12, 2012
@op

Well Done, extremely intelligent write up.

RIchibabe: Some of the so called first class owners cantCan't even definedDefine what is EconomicsWhat Economics is ! I dnt even like first class because much is expected of you, 2.1 is ok by me!

I reserve my comment my wonderful 2:1 holder.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by ajirapsy(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2012
Van snickers: @op

Well Done, extremely intelligent write up.

I reserve my comment my wonderful 2:1 holder.
Am not the only person to have noticed that. She try small sha....
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by ajirapsy(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2012
Ugosample: What if someone started with a CGPA of 2.8, can he still make it? Anyway, this is a timely piece of information.
Highly unlikely...
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Larry36(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2012
Kadata ryt U gotta b kiddin me wif al ds....**scofz...words cannot xpress hw much i apprecite ds wryt up....a big hug dear if ur male bt if ur nt, kisses sweetie....lolz u guys shuld nt misconstrue ds pls....jst a gesture 4rm sm1 he/she made hapi....GRATITUDE smiley
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by MOBBDEEP: 4:15pm On May 12, 2012
@ Van Snickers & Ajirapsy,
Una go kill me with laughter.
Imagine! You nailed that post. I guessed it must have been typographical mistake.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by ajirapsy(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @ Van Snickers & Ajirapsy,
Una go kill me with laughter.
Imagine! You nailed that post. I guessed it must have been typographical mistake.
It is not uncommon to spot gbagauns on NL bruv. You have to watch your back. That said, the OP deserves a lot of credit for the write up. Enough said already. @kadata; nice posts, keep it up.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by MOBBDEEP: 10:23pm On May 12, 2012
ajirapsy:
It is not uncommon to spot gbagauns on NL bruv. You have to watch your back. That said, the OP deserves a lot of credit for the write up. Enough said already. @kadata; nice posts, keep it up.
Seconded ( your applause of the OP ).
On the 'gbagaun's, you are on point brother. I just enjoy hearty laughter with the numerous slips I witness though I quite agree it's not worth too much fuss beyond the thrills it ripples out.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by ajirapsy(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2012
MOBBDEEP:
Seconded ( your applause of the OP ).
On the 'gbagaun's, you are on point brother. I just enjoy hearty laughter with the numerous slips I witness though I quite agree it's not worth too much fuss beyond the thrills it ripples out.
You have nailed it. There is no better way to put it, afterall it is not our mother tongue...
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by icez: 10:27am On May 14, 2012
nice.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by tunapawizzy: 4:05pm On May 14, 2012
obowunmi: have sex with your professor.

Weyrey ni bobo yi sha..ur username says it all.. "obo wun e" nonsense somebody
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by usmanktg2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nice post
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Dubemkelly(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2012
For one 2 cum out d best,one needs 2 make dat decision. However,studnts in private unis tend 2 cum out wiv 1st klass dan stds 4rm govt owned varsities...Once u know wat works best 4 u,implore it.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by sixbon2000(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2012
Fellow Nigerian students, lets meet here

Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Kadata(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
usmanktg2: Nice post

yea, thanks
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by HumbleServant(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
sauer:
what god factor? There is no god factor! angry
NOTE: SUCCESS WITHOUT GOD IS EQUIVALENT TO FSILURE.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by HumbleServant(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
sauer:
what god factor? There is no god factor! angry
NOTE: SUCCESS WITHOUT GOD IS EQUIVALENT TO FAILURE.
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
RIchibabe: Some of the so called first class owners cant even defined what is Economics! I dnt even like first class because much is expected of you, 2.1 is ok by me!

MEDIOCRITY at its peak....despite the job market situation?
just do your BEST and leave the rest...
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Dstar4u(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
I heard that to make first class in OAU is very hard. Pls, i need more abt hw to mak first in OAU. I am looking up 2 u... Great Ife
Re: 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
RIchibabe: Some of the so called first class owners cant even defined what is Economics! I dnt even like first class because much is expected of you, 2.1 is ok by me!
personally, I think dats an average mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / WAEC 2013 May/June Examination Timetable. / A B U , Here We Come >

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.