Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. (18246 Views)

Last Man Standing Game / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Let's Try This Game: It's Called "The Last Man Standing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2012
FRIENDS LET'S TRY
THIS
GAME: It's called
"THE LAST MAN
STANDING".
The one who comments last wins.
I giv u a starting
word with each
letter dat ends ur
sentence, d nxt
person too comments using ur
last word 2 start
their sentence in
dat order e.g,
"Welcome 2 d game"
Nxt person wil use d word 'game' e.g,
"game of dis sort is
4 matured minds".
Next person wil
start his/her
sentence wit 'minds' and so on.
PLEASE IF U FIND
OUT UR COMMENT IS
NOT IN LINE WITH
THE GAME'S RULE,
DELETE AND TRY AGAIN.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2012
so i start, "impossible: a word so common with
many nigerian masses. They feel"
incapable to confront their clueless and
occultic government..

1 Like

Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 11:54pm On May 10, 2012
sizzlers: so i start, "impossible: a word so common with
many nigerian masses. They feel"
incapable to confront their clueless and
occultic government..
'goverment by d people nd for d pple' indeed!!!this leaves one wondering if democracy is really practiced in this our country nigeria seeing dt there is nothing like complete freedom of speech which sometimes is marked by confrontation
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2012
comfrontation is big problem we are facing, cus our representatives finds it difficult to comfront issues.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by dejiswaggs(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2012
Issues we Nigerians have is the we are not as brave as the people of the middle east to start a 'nigerian spring' and chase out this babaric government that rules our Nation!
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2012
Nation in despire, dat is Nigeria.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by afrobaby(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2012
Nigeria , my dear country, where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2012
poorer i think is an understatement, the centre cant hold anymore, things are falling apart.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2012
poorer the masses get, the richer for the looters
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 10:44pm On May 11, 2012
Looters r really disguised loosers cos by d time d law nd nemesis catch up with them...they r stripped of their loots nd humiliated as well. Ibori's case is an example
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by jamace(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2012
Example is better than precepts. If GEJ can stamp his feet against corruption, other looters will become born again in no time. Jonthan should do some thing about corruption, please.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 8:09am On May 12, 2012
Please leave GEJ out of this

1 Like

Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by violent(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2012
This is not the time to exempt anyone from what should be a collective responsibility! My heart bleeds with pain each time i recall my childhood days when the future appeared remotely possible and when my eyes were filled with an inexhaustible enthusiasm to embrace the future!...I look through the eyes of kids these days and i don't find that enthusiasm anymore!...the future is no longer what it used to be, the future is gone with the past!
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by jamace(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2012
Past history of Naija is better than present history of Naija. Presently, 98% of the populace are blank of any future. The bizmen politicians in power are looting everything as if there is no tomorrow. It is sad when corruption becomes a celebrity in a country where religion is embraced by almost all the citizens, including the looters in power.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by homiben(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2012
Power or liquor don't know which is more intoxicating?
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by homiben(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2012
Power or liquor, don't know which is more intoxicating!
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 6:19pm On May 12, 2012
Power corrupts, so what do u expect...even a decent citizen when in power faces d challenge of avoiding corruption. This is mainly cos of d negative influence of d so called god fathers
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by jamace(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2012
Godfathers?? I feel they are devilfathers because godfathers make better things happen while devilfathers turn things upsidedown. What do you think?
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2012
Think devil/godfatherism is d major problem in nigeria...remember d case of d former governor of anambra state, how he was kidnapped cos he refused to pay his godfather eselu uga, he exposed their evil intention nd they found it difficult to swallow, anyways, politics is a dirty game nd whosoever dt's going into it should brace up for whatever d outcome maybe
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by jamace(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2012
Maybe one should invoke boko haram on our leaders? I just feel pity for Nigerians because the more they complain, the more the leaders harden their hearts like Pharoah of Egypt, in the Bible. Is there any hope for Nigerians?
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by Uniquexty(f): 2:21pm On May 13, 2012
Nigerians who seek hope shall find it
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by Uniquexty(f): 2:22pm On May 13, 2012
It is a fact
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2012
fact is, this should be on the front page for others to follow
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 3:49pm On May 13, 2012
Follow d vision called nigeria nd leave d evil leaders. No need invoking bh for nature will pay them back with their own coin
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2012
coin which they have thrown away in the deep blue sea, those tyrants have no conscience how i wish man na GOD...
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2012
God help nigerians! God help d single guys in nl...some of them have a warped mentality
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by 1stBlazeMan(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2012
Mentality the half nude ladies in musical videos created or the 'indecent mode of dressing' that ladies now choose as their favourite,or the mentality strippers gave em at the night clubs. Am not defending anyone, am looking at how ladies fueled the whole thing.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by jamace(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2012
Thing is, life is so short and these politicians are busy wasting it for the Nigerian youths. Is it proper to call the youths to arms, against the destroyers of their destiny?
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by bernfame(f): 8:58am On May 14, 2012
Destiny is a nice name for girls....and boys too
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by afrobaby(f): 9:52am On May 14, 2012
Too much of complaint on the part of we the youths will not solve the ever pressing porblems of our country, please let's profer solutions.
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by ATMC(f): 8:31pm On May 14, 2012
Solution can be saturated, supersaturated or unsaturated
Re: The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. by sizzlers(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2012
unsaturated loots in foreign banks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Brain-teaser / Dont Say "yes" Or "no" / Can You Solve These Detective Riddles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.