Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? (27905 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by giuseppina: 3:38pm On May 11, 2012
What is the best cream for someone who is dark and oily in complexion?
I am a dark complexion girl with oily skin
please suggest me which daily body and face cream i can use
what is the best cream for me to use so that my colour will be shining and beautiful, also I have some dark marks. I won't want the one that will change my colour to something else like ''white'' just love being black as you are telling me the cream do remember to put the price.

PS is Sheabutter/Cacao cream good for the body?

Kind Regards
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Coldfeet(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2012
Drink lots of water!! Very cheap. It will keep your skin Radiant! Smooth! Soft! Hydrated! Eat well less oily and fatty foods! Abstain from anything fried! Reduce your exposure to the sun! Rest well! Am naturally fair in complexion and use to have very oily skin but since I started the water routine my oily skin is history! And the last time i used body cream was like 12yrs ago! Body lotions and creams will replace one problem with another! Shea butter and cocoa butter are known to darken and since you are already dark skinned it may not be so obvious but then you have oily skin so you really don't need more grease on your skin.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2012
giuseppina: What is the best cream for someone who is dark and oily in complexion?
what is the best cream for me to use so that my colour will be shining and beautiful, also I have some dark marks. I won't want the one that will change my colour to something else like ''white'' just love being black as you are telling me the cream do remember to put the price.

Kind Regards

Hmmm! I don't even have an idea, cos I don't use one. lol
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2012
health section, please! angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by giuseppina: 7:24pm On May 11, 2012
Coldfeet: Drink lots of water!! Very cheap. It will keep your skin Radiant! Smooth! Soft! Hydrated! Eat well less oily and fatty foods! Abstain from anything fried! Reduce your exposure to the sun! Rest well! Am naturally fair in complexion and use to have very oily skin but since I started the water routine my oily skin is history! And the last time i used body cream was like 12yrs ago! Body lotions and creams will replace one problem with another! Shea butter and cocoa butter are known to darken and since you are already dark skinned it may not be so obvious but then you have oily skin so you really don't need more grease on your skin.
thanks dear...i will work on it

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by nat138: 7:38pm On May 11, 2012
PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER formulae with Vitamin E.
The prices vary depending on the size.
But I think the least price is like N1200 or so
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Rocktation(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2012
So dark-skinned people worry too? Hmmn.
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2012
Rocktation: So dark-skinned people worry too? Hmmn.
Dey dia dey jones! Monkey sef dey moisturise.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Killz1(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2012
Any water based cream will do. . .
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Rocktation(f): 8:35pm On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dey dia dey jones! Monkey sef dey moisturise.
As in ehnn...I de half-surprised...
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Pinkblee: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
nat138: PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER formulae with Vitamin E.
The prices vary depending on the size.
But I think the least price is like N1200 or so
[color=#006600][/color]

This is very bad advise. Did you see she stated that she has oily skin?
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by ahmmyreal(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
here is not cream section nao..
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
Palm Oil also known as Ekpo Pupa

It has a nice natural fragrance...and You can Mix it with Engine Oil for nice Toning...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pinkblee:

This is very bad advise. Did you see she stated that she has oily skin?
Hehe. Yes, I don't think people should be putting cocoa butter on the face 'cuz it'll just clog your pores.
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
That should be Hot Water grin
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
giuseppina: What is the best cream for someone who is dark and oily in complexion?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by sexymoma(f): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
i use shea-butter and i have oily face but i think the shea-butter doesn't add to it. Since i started using shea-butter av been having a smooth face. Dont you rub powder ni. It might also help too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by jonex70(m): 2:01am On Jul 10, 2013
use original skin beauty
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Go to cosmetics store and ask them naa.
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Penssuwa(m): 3:25am On Jul 10, 2013
@op... dont mind them, just try butter or salad cream. They can be v.helpful

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by izumcdon: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Use coconut oil and sheabutter
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by kayClt(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2013
Vaseline will help
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Agrika: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pears baby oil
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Agrika: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Use Pears baby moisturizing lotion or u try this home-made remedy mix a handful of wheat with one spoon of honey, add a little water to make it into a paste then apply it on your face as if you are applying a mask, this should be done b4 going to bed and ensure to rinse your face first with warm water........ Lets i forget drink a lot of water

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 09, 2015
use jergens or olay
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 09, 2015
Hot water and melon soup.... Second to non... Thank me later...
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by sunboy(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2015
I am dark and have oily skin too but trust me Palmers cocoa even lighten my skin abit, cleans my spots and soften my skin. Couldnt ask for more

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by christinie(f): 4:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Is it the lotion or the cream or either of them?
sunboy:
I am dark and have oily skin too but trust me Palmers cocoa even lighten my skin abit, cleans my spots and soften my skin. Couldnt ask for more
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by southcent: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
I'm so irritated and sickened by the kind of reply Nairalanders throw to curious questions like this,for god sake if you have no idea in you nitwited mind just keep your damn mouth(hands) shut or better still go grab a Vaseline and stroke ur c0rk

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by MzMay(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
giuseppina:
What is the best cream for someone who is dark and oily in complexion?

Kind Regards

Naturessence(USA).its #1800
Re: What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? by Lisaflex(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pears baby lotion would suffice... #250

(1) (Reply)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.