Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Last President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last President Of Nigeria (2726 Views)

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 13, 2012
manny4life: To be honest o, what the OP has just written is a treasonable offense, you don't play with such things like these... On another note, seems sorta actuality in it...Hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you even have an idea the meaning of treason?

Oh, by the way, you admitted that he makes sense so Does that mean you committed treason too? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2012
kingoflag:

Just Like Murtala Mohammed, Abacha, MKO, and Yar' A Dua dying destroyed the country, right?

If GEJ dies or gets overthrown today Jack-all will happen.
You have to know that the country is more tensed than ever before and if anything happens to GEJ, it will be seen as a deliberate attempt by the north to regain power by any means and the SS amd SE will not find it funny.

2 Likes

Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Do you even have an idea the meaning of treason?

Oh, by the way, you admitted that he makes sense so Does that mean you committed treason too? undecided

Forgive me Mr. teacher, please teach me o, I like to learn new things daily - I have no clue what treason is. Oh btw, is the def of treason defined as "the crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government and/or action of betraying someone or something"?.

Then if treason sounds like this def; either jokingly or NOT, deliberate or NOT, by choice or coerced, expressed verbally or written, making joke about the Presidents death, instigating chaos, and how to overthrow a sovereign govt entity, then I believe what I've said is in order, however, I need your clearance to know if it's right or wrong? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I did not wholly nor did I explicitly admit he made sense; however, I clearly said, it "seems" it has some sought of actuality (TRUTH) in it. I'm not supporting nor endorsing the behavior, however, I'm actually expressing realism as to the chaotic part of the situation. No, I did not commit any form.

Does that answer your question? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2012
That when ndi-igo will collectively put knowledge and strength together to take strategic places cool
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Mynd44: 1:56am On May 14, 2012
manny4life:

Forgive me Mr. teacher, please teach me o, I like to learn new things daily - I have no clue what treason is. Oh btw, is the def of treason defined as "the crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government and/or action of betraying someone or something"?.

Then if treason sounds like this def; either jokingly or NOT, deliberate or NOT, by choice or coerced, expressed verbally or written, making joke about the Presidents death, instigating chaos, and how to overthrow a sovereign govt entity, then I believe what I've said is in order, however, I need your clearance to know if it's right or wrong? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I did not wholly nor did I explicitly admit he made sense; however, I clearly said, it "seems" it has some sought of actuality (TRUTH) in it. I'm not supporting nor endorsing the behavior, however, I'm actually expressing realism as to the chaotic part of the situation. No, I did not commit any form.

Nice. Me likey
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On May 14, 2012
manny4life:

Know what I noticed about you? Its like you argue just for the f**k**g fun of it! You said the man committed a treasonable offense because of what he wrote. Then, you describe treason as "an attempt to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government "; so tell me, "MR-I-Love-To-Argue-Just-Cus-I-Think-I-Can : HOW THE HELL IS HIS WRITING AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW A GOVT?!

Next, you say you didn't agree with him only that :" it "seems" it has some sought of actuality (TRUTH) in it".. . . . undecided

Dude, Pls, abeg, shift man! Damn!

SMH
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Know what I noticed about you? Its like you argue just for the f**k**g fun of it! You said the man committed a treasonable offense because of what he wrote. Then, you describe treason as "an attempt to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government "; so tell me, "MR-I-Love-To-Argue-Just-Cus-I-Think-I-Can : HOW THE HELL IS HIS WRITING AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW A GOVT?!

Next, you say you didn't agree with him only that :" it "seems" it has some sought of actuality (TRUTH) in it".. . . . undecided

Dude, Pls, abeg, shift man! Damn!

SMH

Did I commit a crime when I said, please forgive me, can you teach me? cry cry cry cry I beg of you, your anger shouldn't be so hot cry cry cry

Please, teach me, I'm in dire need of your tutoring. You know, I don't want to argue because of fun but to learn. I assumed because, at least, from what I've read from newspapers (Washington Post to be precise), most people have gotten arrested, tried and convicted about same thing OP has written for just saying or written either in public forum, Facebook or otherwise. Same applied when making a terror threat "Jokingly". Then again, please I need you to teach me. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I want to learn from the master.

You're the one who quoted me, you're the same person asking me to "Pls, abeg, shift man". What have I done to you? I ask you to teach me, you did not teach me, I ask you to lecture me "sincerely", I want to learn, rather you did not, instead , you're the same person asking me to shift... Na wa o, what have I done to you, eh? You want to start with me just like your cohorts, YOU WILL NOT SEE ME O.
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by kingkoboko: 5:55pm On May 14, 2012
kingoflag: so tell me, "MR-I-Love-To-Argue-Just-Cus-I-Think-I-Can : HOW THE HELL IS HIS WRITING AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW A GOVT?!

Ask am 4 me o! Many Nigerians hate 2 use their imagination. If u tell a Nigerian 2 fix a fire extinguisher in his house in case of emergency, he'll shout "GOD 4BID!" & start lookin at u as if u'r plannin 2 burn up his house. Dats d disgustin tin bout Nigerians.

Wen a research group in d USA predicted d break up of Nigeria in 2015. Did u arrest dem? Hav u accused Boko Haram of treason?

F*CK TREASON! & thank God 4d freedom online. Even if u cud eva arrest me, I'd still come out free.

*wavin Biafran flag*
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2012
kingoflag:

The guy just likes to argue without reason. No mind am.

LOL, I have asked you on TWO occasions, PLEASE TUTOR ME, YET you're still rambling... Please, NEXT

GO AND HANG YOURSELF if you have nothing to do with your time... LIKE I SAID GO AND HANG YOURSELF. cheesy cheesy cheesy

QUIT STALKING ME ALL OVER NAIRLANAD AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR TIME. I don't need King-of-f*ags following me, is it by force? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 15, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, I have asked you on TWO occasions, PLEASE TUTOR ME, YET you're still rambling... Please, NEXT

GO AND HANG YOURSELF if you have nothing to do with your time... LIKE I SAID GO AND HANG YOURSELF. cheesy cheesy cheesy

QUIT STALKING ME ALL OVER NAIRLANAD AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR TIME. I don't need King-of-f*ags following me, is it by force? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu, am I the only one thats has noted how dense you are, "Mr.Treasonable Offense"?

You must really be a schizo if you call my chastising you "Stalking". You might wanna drink water with your medication. smh
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Mumu, am I the only one thats has noted how dense you are, "Mr.Treasonable Offense"?

You must really be a schizo if you call my chastising you "Stalking". You might wanna drink water with your medication. smh

Yes, and I still stand by what I said, "I'm not shaking", it's a treasonable offense. grin grin grin grin

If you're a man, and NOT A DAMN PU/SSY, MR TEACHER, teach me, shocked shocked shocked shocked

No argument, I will drink my medication with water, but PLEASE fucking mor/on, like I told you sucker, LEAVE ME THE FU/CK ALONE AND STOP STALKING ME ALL OVER NL, is it by force? I DON'T DO GUYS, na by force>?
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 15, 2012
manny4life:

Yes, and I still stand by what I said, "I'm not shaking", it's a treasonable offense. grin grin grin grin

If you're a man, and NOT A DAMN PU/SSY, MR TEACHER, teach me, shocked shocked shocked shocked

No argument, I will drink my medication with water, but PLEASE fucking mor/on, like I told you sucker, LEAVE ME THE FU/CK ALONE AND STOP STALKING ME ALL OVER NL, is it by force? I DON'T DO GUYS, na by force>?

Bi*tch Niggas be quiet!

You sound like a lame fool. Well, obviously, you are. How old are you and why do you argue for no reason? Stalking you all over NL? Well, your kind are known for exaggerating every little fact, so another Fib wouldn't be out of line; after all, its all in your genes.
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Bi*tch Niggas be quiet!

You sound like a lame fool. Well, obviously, you are. How old are you and why do you argue for no reason? Stalking you all over NL? Well, your kind are known for exaggerating every little fact, so another Fib wouldn't be out of line; after all, its all in your genes.

Damn right brother, here's your nigga right here telling you the damn bi'tch as/s fa/ggot you are, deal with it motherfuc/ker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're sounding like a deluded, rejected old queenie, who gives a damn fu*ck about your concerns?

You care so much about what's in my gene or not, like dude, seriously? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why do you give a flying fu/ck? undecided undecided undecided

Like I said before, faggie, get the fu/ck off and QUIT STALKING ME... BIATCH. grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2012
manny4life:

Damn right brother, here's your nigga right here telling you the damn bi'tch as/s fa/ggot you are, deal with it motherfuc/ker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're sounding like a deluded, rejected old queenie, who gives a damn fu*ck about your concerns?

You care so much about what's in my gene or not, like dude, seriously? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why do you give a flying fu/ck? undecided undecided undecided

Like I said before, faggie, get the fu/ck off and QUIT STALKING ME... BIATCH. grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

Okay, now you're boring. No competition. Like the bi*tch you are, of course you'll come back trying to have the last word. Oh well, typical. . . at least I'm not the only one that commented on your ignorance.

The floor is yours, I'm out.
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Okay, now you're boring. No competition. Like the bi*tch you are, of course you'll come back trying to have the last word. Oh well, typical. . . at least I'm not the only one that commented on your ignorance.

The floor is yours, I'm out.

lol...If I was boring, why quote me in the first place? You see what I say, dude you're freaking stalking me.

GREAT... I ALWAYS have the last word, cool cool cool You're right, you're not the only one who commented, whether positive or negative feedback, unlike you, were not foo/lish like you. They asserted their opinions and/or supported my view cheesy cheesy wink wink

Like I've stated before, king-of-fa/gs, QUIT STALKING ME. cool cool cool Be the queen you are, and RUN ALONG cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by kingkoboko: 8:17am On May 16, 2012
Well, it 1ce happened 2 Chinua Achebe. He wrote a novel dat later came 2 reality almost in d same way he wrote it. D same Nigerian govt dat wanted 2 charge him 4 treason den is d same govt houndin him 2 accept their worthless national award now.

So keep ur searchlight on me if u lik, I AM THE LIGHT OF AFRICA after all. I'm not hidin
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by ateke2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wow let this be a joke o
Re: The Last President Of Nigeria by bubadaniel13: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wahala dey oh....what right thinking human being will wish somebody death?my heart bleeds we are loosing the human feelings,some of us are thinking like beasts,if Jonathan were to be in power today,do you think Nigeria will just change like that,some on us for NL need to visit a physiatrist is so heartbreaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack / Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo / A Man On The Street Gives Jonathan Red Card (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.