Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

NCC Declares Airtel The Best Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Declares Airtel The Best Network (550 Views)

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NCC Declares Airtel The Best Network by peter2012: 6:30pm On May 11, 2012
Airtel has been rated as the mobile telecommunications operator with the best service quality in the country by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).

The NCC, in its audit report for March and April, said Airtel recorded the best performance in call set-up success rate, drop call rate, call completion rate and traffic channel congestion.

The Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Airtel Nigeria, Rajan Swaroop, was elated at the commendation and said that the network was ready to improve on its performance.

"We began the journey of building a network with the best quality of service about 18 months ago. I am glad today that our efforts have started yielding positive results," he said.

"But this is just the beginning; we will not relent in actualising our vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians. We will continue to delight telecom consumers with a robust network and innovative products and services."

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/ncc-declares-airtel-best-network

My question here is this: Does this represent the opinion of the people, I mean Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3500c Restarts Itself / Pls What Does This Mean? / Modding Of Operamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.