Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (37168 Views)

10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by whatodo101(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2006
theres this girl i like, and i was thinking about asking her out, but she really likes this other guy, the other guy doesnt know that though, what should i do?
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2006
Make her like you!
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by UsherGurl(f): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2006
Create a lovely song for her and advertise it on radio stations so that she'll hear it! kiss
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by afrilover2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2006
my brother it is possible because 99 percent of women do not know who they really love are,i dont know why,they cant see,well it is left for them i dont know.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by chinani(f): 1:49am On Apr 01, 2006
Woo her! Girls are always liking "someone else" and that doesn't matter. Trust me, I'm a doctor girl. Anyhow, the "someone else" is her present distraction so step up and be her "real thing". She wants a guy to notice her, appreciate her, be sweet to her. . .I know this all w/o knowing her personally so since you know her personally fill in the blanks. Don't pay any attn to that other guy. If he's not making moves, then he's really not a threat to you. Trust.

"You can do it. We can help." wink

1 Like

Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by 4real(m): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2006
well ,my guy if you can't step up step out
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2006
move on and dont waste your time wink
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by bluenubian(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2006
i need details, more details
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by kimba(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2006
even after marriage, most women still would have preferred to marry the bestman!, so dont worry, its part of life.

If you really, really, really, triple-really like her, go get her, was in the same shoes as yours, let me confess:

I got closer to her friends, found out when her birth-day was(which was luckily like 3weeks) to the time i started liking her, so i got my computer skills together, made a lovely b-day card and wrote an 15-line poem for her(she was going to be 15years old), i described everything about her from head to feet, lastly, from secret admirer. The footnote in the card was like, if you would be really interested in meeting me, email me at ,

I managed to slip into her textbook in school a day to her b-day(saturday)thru a friend of mine in her class.
that was the end of the story. She returned my mail, it hit like a time-bomb.

it worked for me, it might not for you, its all a matter of approach
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by beyunce(f): 7:36pm On May 23, 2006
Well i dont think make her like u would be the perfect idea.

Cos makin her like u is like she is likin u unnaturally. its nt natural for her.

So if she doesnt like u. I guess she will come to like u.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Bright2(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2006
Then throw a coin,if de coin permits u 2go 4 her,then go boldly my man throw de wards as if u are throwing somethings away,get her fone number & send her sweet text massages,then sit back & wait 4 de fruit of ur labour. It ll come but ll take time.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by GUNNER(f): 12:38am On May 24, 2006
like anuther girl that likes you too  wink

1 Like

Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by bumbaby(f): 6:35am On May 24, 2006
First of all does this girl know you like her? Because if she doesnt, how do you expect her to like you? I think you should tell her what you feel, the worse that can happen is she would say NO! but you can always move on. And it doesnt hurt trying
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by MP007(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
make ur move sucker and stop wasting time postin shit undecided
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by tamai(f): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
MP007:

make ur move sucker and stop wasting time postin shit undecided

That was uncalled for.

I've come to realize that one is never too certain when it comes to emotions.
Making her like u? might work,but it might push her away on the other hand.
My advice? go for her if she's worth it.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Czarskit(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
It's normal Dude. Just work ur way up to her. . .
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by ariblaze(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
a love triangle

or should i say a like triangle

try and spice her interest in you

if it doesnt work, you had better play the friend and hope what she has for the guy is noting but passing fancy
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by bubblegum(f): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2009
@ poster
let her be since u kno she likes some1 else. dont bother askin her out
i dnt tink makin her like u is d best tin to do. DONT fORCE SOME1 TO LIKE U!
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by hollandis(f): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2009
Didnt you hear the guy? he is still thinking about asking her.My advice -when you stop thinking about asking her, consult us smiley
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by ruffrider(f): 3:18am On Dec 23, 2009
Don't waste your time on someone that don't like you, Keep it moving.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by mamagee3(f): 3:21am On Dec 23, 2009
There's nothing you can do about it
Go, look for someone else
. tongue
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by OgidiBoy(m): 3:23am On Dec 23, 2009
This thread is 2006 the bobo maybe married to the girl by now shocked
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Dec 23, 2009
^Hehehe or crushed. . . cheesy

@Post dislike her jare. . .
tongue
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by OgidiBoy(m): 3:38am On Dec 23, 2009
How is my pweety baby doing today sef kiss kiss
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 3:46am On Dec 23, 2009
^Fine jare and how's my swaggerlicious Ogidi doing 2day? tongue smiley
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by OgidiBoy(m): 3:51am On Dec 23, 2009
Your "swaggwelicious" Ogidiboy is doing fine sweetheart kiss kiss

You funny grin grin
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 3:54am On Dec 23, 2009
Cool wat of mini Ogidi is he fine 2?. . . lipsrsealed cheesy grin tongue
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by OgidiBoy(m): 3:59am On Dec 23, 2009
Pweety4me:

Cool wat of mini Ogidi is he fine 2?. . . lipsrsealed cheesy grin tongue

His fine but lonely all day, his been asking about his pooky bear since this morning grin
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 4:18am On Dec 23, 2009
^Mschewww i go vex u ooo it better not be dat ur gf u dey call pooky bear. . . angry lipsrsealed
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by OgidiBoy(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2009
Pweety4me:

^Mschewww i go vex u ooo it better not be dat your gf u dey call pooky bear. . . angry lipsrsealed

It's all hard for you all the time my baby and nobody else grin
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

It's all hard for you all the time my baby and nobody else grin
Hehehehe it better be gudnite boo boo. . .  wink kiss smiley
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Daboncrush(m): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2010
If u try her then e no work, man carry go (leave am)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.