Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election (16025 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by AZeD1(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2012
Long ago, i used to think Nigeria would be better but right now, i know a better Nigeria is a mirrage.
afam4eva: Any Igbo person who supports this merger that will further compount their already inhumane position in this country should go have himself examined. Any power equation that does not include Ndigbo can go to hell. Ndigbo, be wise.
The quoted post above is part of the reason why Nigeria will never be better.

If you plan to vote based on sentiments(religion/tribe e.t.c) take a look at your state. Your governor is from the state yet its not developing(not all states) what makes you think your life will be better if someone from your region becomes president?

@topic
The best way to dethrone pdp IMO is to reform the mindset of the youth.

Beaf, Gbawe, Alh Harem and all what are you doing personally to make 2015 better?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 14, 2012
luv2talk:
Well said bros....The same here..Pls, Buhari haters should come out and tell us oooh....We are waiting pls
hope u can read..here z it frm edicolove:Were you born yesterday? Where were you when he arrested and incarcerated southerners and allowed the super corrupt northerners to roam free in 1985? Where were you when he asked muslims to vote for only moslems? Where were you when he channeled billions of ptf money to the north and neglected the Niger Delta? Where were you when he came out to become the biggest supporter of Yerima of zamfara when Yerima was trying to spread sharia throughout northern Nigeria? Where were you when he didn't even deem it necessary to campaign in the southwest, south south and south east but arrogantly still came out to say he won the election because he thinks it is his birthright to win? The problem with many of you in the south west is that you have a overhyped image of Buhari and Tinubu and Fashola in Nigeria. It is not journalists that will vote in the elections. If you think that the average Northerner will vote for Fashola, another Yoruba man in 2015, you are kiddin yourself. The same way, if you think the SS and SE will vote for Buhari, you are dreaming. Some of you make me laugh.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 14, 2012
Odunnu: Just the mere fact that this religious bigot called Buhari is a 'capone' in the new party makes the party a 'No No' for me. Even if its my Daddy/Fashola ticket the party flies. I will vote against them.
am with u on this...way to go gurl
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2012
edicolove:

Everything in Nigeria will always continue to have an ethno-religious undertone. The problem is that many like you are trying to bury their head in the sand and live in denial. If we had tackled it headlong, we would have been free of it now. Stop pretending. You think Buhari or Fashola care about Us? You must be kidding yourself. In Nigeria, everyone is thinking of their own. Those of you claiming. You really care about the whole Nigeria are in a very small minority!
preach on bro...they no it but wil prefer to liv in denial
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Afam4eva(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2012
A-ZeD:
Long ago, i used to think Nigeria would be better but right now, i know a better Nigeria is a mirrage.

If you plan to vote based on sentiments(religion/tribe e.t.c) take a look at your state. Your governor is from the state yet its not developing(not all states) what makes you think your life will be better if someone from your region becomes president?
Dude, I don't vote based on tribal affiliation rather I'll vote for anyone who has good plans for the east irrespective of where the person comes from.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2012
Fornorth: who put that idea in your empty dull head, tell me among the whole active politician's, that got a real respect (not that of money or power) in nigerian's people heart?.put away the tribal or religion issues aside. Even thou you hate the former Genaral but you most agree with that, Among all our whole presdential Asprint he is the only one who is 85/100 uncorrupt. Tested and trusted. With fashola beside him we will get real FRESH AIR not this DUST AIR THAT WE ARE SEEING NOW.
if u can prove wia u got dat bigoted percentage from,then count me in as a buhari fan but if u cant,den dont cum hia spewing ur lies/fallacies...we aint buying it.trusted ko testis ni...mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by kokoA(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2012
I will vote for Gen. Buhari anytime.. He is the only Nigerian that can put these pdp criminals in jail and throw away the keys..
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by fio(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2012
I just hope the ACN are not walking into fire.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
No one can afford to remain tribal. Tribalism has kept Nigeria on one spot for so long. So far, I havent seen any rounded and truly principled person I can vote for. I votedd for GEJ because he was not the regular politician we know, and having paved the way for other complex situations to be known, we need a radical change of course after his tenure is over. For now, I guess there is nothing Tinubu can tell me to vote for him after so much money has been stolen by him in Lagos, and who ever is forming an alliance with Tinubu is committing a political suicide. I really wanna see new crop of politicians devoid of state of origin, religion or geopolitical zone. I recommend people like Sanusi, Aligo Dangote, Ngozi Iweala, Barth Nnaji
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by adefash(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
scopusng: For me, I think it's possible. Buhari and Fashola ticket could work magic.
It will not work.muslim-muslim ticket.i think the most ideal thing to do is to float another party,retaining cpc & acn.cpc is popular in the north while acn is popular in the west.the party members can work together in national level while every1 faces his game in state & local levels.
candidates to sponsor should be buhari-adeola.chikena
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by AustineE1: 1:25pm On May 14, 2012
scopusng: For me, I think it's possible. Buhari and Fashola ticket could work magic.
what stupid magic are you talking about,this is the most useless permutation i have ever heard of in contemporary Nigeria.At a time Nigeria is bediviled with islamic terrorism and you think the generality of nigerians are puppets who are waiting for the unrepentant criminal,certificate forger,Tinubu and irredentist fanatical coupist Buhari to come and liberate us from the hands of their percieved nemesis,PDP!have you ever wondered the reaction of northern muslims and yoruba muslims in a proposal of two christains in the presidency,lets say david mark and Rochas Okorocha,Donald duke &Jonah Jang,Ngozi Okonja Iweala&hon.victor lar etc such proposal wld ordinarily cause riots in the North,where thousands of innocent souls will be lost as usual!..christains allowed it happen during Abiola&Kindgebe,believing that the best candidates shld ve it but what did we get in return, whenever we bring out a christain president even with a muslim vice,if its nt sharia,its religious riots or boko haram!We the christains have woken from our slumber,never,never,never again can we allow our adversaries to rule us again!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by AAAdam(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: It jus a waste of time. Buhari should step aside fro 9jria politic coz dat dude is 2relegious. He is a fanatic, beliv me no norther wil rule dis com3 again. After gudluk is David mark. Gbam
Is it by free and fear election or rigging?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 1:31pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n: [size=15pt]To all Easterners on this forum, So long as I support one strong and united Nigeria; I know too much of the factors that produced GEJ to ever Support Tinubu and Buhari working together in alliance simply because:[/size]

1. I know Tinubu is to corrupt. He stinks.

2. Tinubu and some strategic Yorubas encouraged GEJ to breach PDP's zoning arrangement because they know what it means. The Yoruba's would have spent 40 good years before occupying the office of the President after Obasanjo's 8 years as President. Any interested person should pick up copies of Nations Newspaper see their positions during the zoning arguments. What they have effectively done is to eat their cake and have it. Every true Igbo man should not allow this. I saw this; I warned against it then. Today it is coming to pass.

3. I believe Buhari is clean and have always supported him even when I believe that he may be leaning toward favouring the North as typified in the way he handled PTF projects. Allowing him and Tinubu to form and control a party that will rule Nigeria is very detrimental the interest of the Igbos and our South South Neighbours.

4. It is very unfortunate our leaders in the East has, as always, been myopic. They stupidly supported GEJ with, nothing in it, for us. We have sold our birthright for nothing in supporting a clueless and idiotic vision-less GEJ for President. It is annoying believing that this GEJ, was allowed to destroy Zoning to the detriment of the Igbo's and South South, who both have been the greatest losers in the power equations in this country. The manners pure touts have been allowed to manage the GEJ government is too stupid of South South leaders and Igbo's. The earlier we disassociate our future, our people and our stand from GEJ, the better for us.

5. Tinubu by his antecedent will never be part of a rebuilding process in this country. His past is too dirty to allow this. The best he can achieve is to continue to build his Yoruba power-base controlled by mafia-dom. In this equation, Igbo's interest will count for nothing. South South will remain also their tool as they fashioned it after the war.

6 Igbos should not allow ourselves to be enslaved again in this country. I repeat, Igbo youths must understand that we have no leaders. We must stand up and fight for our future. If this Tinubu and Buhari move works out, Supporting a clueless GEJ will be no option. Joining Tinubu and Buhari (Unless a strong Igbo power base is negotiated into that party)will be an effective slavery.

7. What is the way forward?

8. Igbos when the time arrives have the most potent power to effective control this country (We don't need thus. All I stand for is equity and fairness. No country on earth has ever worked by a section dominating or controlling others). All we have to do to have our fair share is to insist on a transparent election. We have enough empowered youth generation who can move en-block, raise enough money for any political party, well spread across the country to make the 1/4 in 2/3 states vote spread an easily achievable for whoever we support in a free and fair election.

9 We must mobilize our people (Most Importantly our "Ommata" boys. They remain our biggest power block that we have been neglecting). During the Glorious 1960's days it was the Igbo state Union powered by our then "Omata" that did the work for Zik and co.

10. We as Igbo youths must wake up from our stupidly imposed slumber. We must forget the generation that lost the war. The war effect is still in the heads and has turned them into permanent slaves. We must be different. We must rise and build our own power block.

11. We must challenge this North and West power block that has destroyed this country. (Refer to so many article by Edwin Madunagu to understand the Power Block that ruled and destroyed this country)

you are in a far away dream land.... when the south west won the presidency for Jonathan, what as he done for us in the south west. Rather than sending military soldiers to terrorize us when ever we tell Nigerians the truth about their corruption. Do you think the Yoruba's are fool... If you want to continue to live in the PDP Limbo ( moving in circles, rather than moving the country straight forward ) then you are on your own. I have said this over 2 years ago, that fashola is the only genuine candidate for now, which both the yorubas, igbo and hausas know. He is the only one who can perform wonders for every nigerians.. He will take Nigerians to the promise land. I can bet the if fashola comes in as president, all the europian coutries will sit up, cause they know they are dealing with a technocrat..

Pls look at Lagos for a second, most of fashola's commissioners in Lagos are igbo's (who cares)... what we yoruba want is change and perform, in respect of tribe or religion. You all have not realized that PDP is the problem of this country (NOT JONATHAN).... can't you see the fear that jonathan (a president as for ordinary PDP members)... How will PDP allow him work... they have scundered all nigerias money... Pls name one thing we have in nigeria, that can compete with South Africa. Not because we dont have the money, its because we have refused to see the political strategy of PDP.... ALL THEY DO IS DIVIDE US , MAKE US FIGHT because OF TRIBE AND RELIGION... SO BEFORE WE KNOW IT, BAAAAAAANG.... ALL THE MUMU'S DONE FLOCK TO VOTE FOR THEM. PLS DO YOUR RESEARCH, ALL THE TOP PDP MEMERS ARE ALL MILITARY WAR LORDS.. HOW DO U WANT THEM TO PERFORM, WHEN ALL THEY SEE IS WAR.

The PDP are using the same strategy the europians have used on us blacks... to be sincere with you, we blacks are truly blind. We will see something good but only deny it because of tribe. Check all the assasination of all the good leaders we have in nigeria and pls tell me who killed them all ( Same PDP military leaders ) and you all want Nigeria to move forward... I laugh lol.

The day the black man see's I will then know there is hope for africa.

The greatest secret on earth, is the fact that everything the whole would have read is a lie.. Blacks are the most most and I say most best secret kept... Do you even know what the most intelligent bible/koran scholars are now saying all over the world. Blacks are the real JEWS on earth, have you asked yourself this, why is it that all the thingd that happened in the Old testament ( which the followers of christ and muslim's beleive in ) happened in Africa.. It as also been proven recently that all humanity came out from Africa over 150,000 years ago, before the flood of noah ... We are the real isrealite. I challenge you to do your research lol... That is why the whites came to africa to distroy africa.... In the eye's of God, the is no religion, no tribe or race. that is why if are yoruba man seays God in yoruba, it translate to God is his head... but argument for another day.

You people have suffered for over 50 years and still blind to see or understand that pdp will only divide us mentally, so they can rule.. IGBO PEOPLE ..... JONATHAN IS NOT THE PROBLEM, PDP IS THE PROBLEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... WHEN OBASANJA WAS THERE, NO BE THE SAME THING, WHAT OF BABANGIDA, SAME THING.
THAT IS WHY BUHARI SAID, IF ANOTHER PARTY CAN RULE, HE WOULD JAIL ALL THE LEADERS THAT WERE CORRUPT. I LAFF FOR MY PEOPE, THEY ARE BLIND AND AS REFUSED TO SEE. NO WONDER BUHARI DEY CRY, IF ONLY PEOPLE COULD SEE THAT PDP AS SUCKED US DRY, WHILE WE SIT HE AND SAY... JONATHAN IS FROM MY SIDE, NO FROM YOURSIDE LOL... ITS NOT ABOUT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT BUT THE PARTY LEADERS.

Just as it does not matter that OBAMA is the president.. the party leaders in USA are Illuminati. no wonder is Obama came in , what investment as he done for africa.. even though he wants to, he can't. I am guessing the Illuminati people as infritrated PDP.. how come you see nigerians dying and you dont care. The europeans have made us slaves mentally.... watch the youtube and if you are black.. pls set yourself free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt84pmkWyI4&feature=relmfu

PDP ARE ONLY TRYING THEIR BEST THIS DAYS, because OF ACN... I DEY LIE

LAGOS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE DEMOCRACY WE LONG FOR IN NIGERIA... ALL NIGERIANS CAN WORK, BUT MAKE SURE YOU DELIVER. FASHOLA/ 2015

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PointB: 1:40pm On May 14, 2012
jason123:

Fashola will win EDO and most if not all parts of Delta state. Also, the SE and the rest of the SS; that is, if he should contest.

Fashola will get Zilch vote in the South East, and Core South South States. Especially based on the fact that he will be viewed rightly as an usurper. Stop hallucinating this yoruba-wanna-be!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PointB: 1:43pm On May 14, 2012
A-ZeD:

@topic

Beaf, Gbawe, Alh Harem and all what are you doing personally to make 2015 better?

Dethrone PDP, and replace it with what exactly? ACN - Tinubu party, or CPC BokoHaram party?
Think again!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by bibina: 1:47pm On May 14, 2012
belovedaja: They want to form an islamic party that will jihadized the entire country. It will not work.

Don't mind the fools, they are already confused..they will gather and scatter afterall they gathered before and what happened? When Buhari visited one battery industry in my place as a military dictator, I remember i was in primary school; now i am old enough to govern my state and same Buhari is still talking about being president! In an honest clime the likes of Tinubu should be kept in Sina-die but here a thief is glorified because he stole wisely. Don't forget a thief remains a thief for he will always steal again and again given the opportunity. As for the prophet of baal i am not permitted to speak vile about the Lord's anointed for I believe God's calling is without repentance. Only God will judge Tunde Bakare.......Eediots
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2012
PointB:

Fashola will get Zilch vote in the South East, and Core South South States. Especially based on the fact that he will be viewed rightly as an usurper. Stop hallucinating this yoruba-wanna-be!
Nwanne, biko rapu jason aka. At times when I hear him mention south-south, I always wonder if it's the one that I know. It's only in Edo state that Fashola can get something.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 14, 2012
PeterKbaba:

you are in a far away dream land.... when the south west won the presidency for Jonathan, what as he done for us in the south west. Rather than sending military soldiers to terrorize us when ever we tell Nigerians the truth about their corruption. Do you think the Yoruba's are fool... If you want to continue to live in the PDP Limbo ( moving in circles, rather than moving the country straight forward ) then you are on your own. I have said this over 2 years ago, that fashola is the only genuine candidate for now, which both the yorubas, igbo and hausas know. He is the only one who can perform wonders for every nigerians.. He will take Nigerians to the promise land. I can bet the if fashola comes in as president, all the europian coutries will sit up, cause they know they are dealing with a technocrat..

Pls look at Lagos for a second, most of fashola's commissioners in Lagos are igbo's (who cares)... what we yoruba want is change and perform, in respect of tribe or religion. You all have not realized that PDP is the problem of this country (NOT JONATHAN).... can't you see the fear that jonathan (a president as for ordinary PDP members)... How will PDP allow him work... they have scundered all nigerias money... Pls name one thing we have in nigeria, that can compete with South Africa. Not because we dont have the money, its because we have refused to see the political strategy of PDP.... ALL THEY DO IS DIVIDE US , MAKE US FIGHT because OF TRIBE AND RELIGION... SO BEFORE WE KNOW IT, BAAAAAAANG.... ALL THE MUMU'S DONE FLOCK TO VOTE FOR THEM. PLS DO YOUR RESEARCH, ALL THE TOP PDP MEMERS ARE ALL MILITARY WAR LORDS.. HOW DO U WANT THEM TO PERFORM, WHEN ALL THEY SEE IS WAR.

The PDP are using the same strategy the europians have used on us blacks... to be sincere with you, we blacks are truly blind. We will see something good but only deny it because of tribe. Check all the assasination of all the good leaders we have in nigeria and pls tell me who killed them all ( Same PDP military leaders ) and you all want Nigeria to move forward... I laugh lol.

The day the black man see's I will then know there is hope for africa.

The greatest secret on earth, is the fact that everything the whole would have read is a lie.. Blacks are the most most and I say most best secret kept... Do you even know what the most intelligent bible/koran scholars are now saying all over the world. Blacks are the real JEWS on earth, have you asked yourself this, why is it that all the thingd that happened in the Old testament ( which the followers of christ and muslim's beleive in ) happened in Africa.. It as also been proven recently that all humanity came out from Africa over 150,000 years ago, before the flood of noah ... We are the real isrealite. I challenge you to do your research lol... That is why the whites came to africa to distroy africa.... In the eye's of God, the is no religion, no tribe or race. that is why if are yoruba man seays God in yoruba, it translate to God is his head... but argument for another day.

You people have suffered for over 50 years and still blind to see or understand that pdp will only divide us mentally, so they can rule.. IGBO PEOPLE ..... JONATHAN IS NOT THE PROBLEM, PDP IS THE PROBLEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... WHEN OBASANJA WAS THERE, NO BE THE SAME THING, WHAT OF BABANGIDA, SAME THING.
THAT IS WHY BUHARI SAID, IF ANOTHER PARTY CAN RULE, HE WOULD JAIL ALL THE LEADERS THAT WERE CORRUPT. I LAFF FOR MY PEOPE, THEY ARE BLIND AND AS REFUSED TO SEE. NO WONDER BUHARI DEY CRY, IF ONLY PEOPLE COULD SEE THAT PDP AS SUCKED US DRY, WHILE WE SIT HE AND SAY... JONATHAN IS FROM MY SIDE, NO FROM YOURSIDE LOL... ITS NOT ABOUT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT BUT THE PARTY LEADERS.

Just as it does not matter that OBAMA is the president.. the party leaders in USA are Illuminati. no wonder is Obama came in , what investment as he done for africa.. even though he wants to, he can't. I am guessing the Illuminati people as infritrated PDP.. how come you see nigerians dying and you dont care. The europeans have made us slaves mentally.... watch the youtube and if you are black.. pls set yourself free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt84pmkWyI4&feature=relmfu

PDP ARE ONLY TRYING THEIR BEST THIS DAYS, because OF ACN... I DEY LIE

LAGOS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE DEMOCRACY WE LONG FOR IN NIGERIA... ALL NIGERIANS CAN WORK, BUT MAKE SURE YOU DELIVER. FASHOLA/ 2015
I have not seen anyone who is so complicated in hatred, ignorance and reverse engineering
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Gbawe: 1:50pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n: [size=15pt]To all Easterners on this forum, So long as I support one strong and united Nigeria; I know too much of the factors that produced GEJ to ever Support Tinubu and Buhari working together in alliance simply because:[/size]

1. I know Tinubu is to corrupt. He stinks.

2. Tinubu and some strategic Yorubas encouraged GEJ to breach PDP's zoning arrangement because they know what it means. The Yoruba's would have spent 40 good years before occupying the office of the President after Obasanjo's 8 years as President. Any interested person should pick up copies of Nations Newspaper see their positions during the zoning arguments. What they have effectively done is to eat their cake and have it. Every true Igbo man should not allow this. I saw this; I warned against it then. Today it is coming to pass.
)

Your talk here is highly partisan in my opinion. It pays homage to paranoia more than sense. Simply conjectures that logic does not support. Dislike of a character must not manifest itself in extreme bias.

What events did you witness that leads you to say "Tinubu and some strategic Yorubas encouraged GEJ to breach PDP's zoning arrangement because they know what it means". Surely they cannot be the events all of us followed very keenly on Nairaland here? I have found your post interesting the past but what you write above is highly inobjective and ,IMO, driven by the the usual attempt to make Yoruba folks, by hook or by crook, take the blame totally.

Tinubu did not encourage GEJ to breach any arrangement. We were all witness to events then to note that Tinubu, Buhari, Shekarau and many other Party bosses simply stated that zoning is a PDP affair and as such, non of their business.

The Yorubas who encouraged GEJ to breach the PDP zoning arrangement are PDP members themselves like OBJ supported in that effort by the likes of Anenih, Haliru Bello and many, many, many others. Everyone, including those from your 'blameless' SE played a part in encouraging GEJ to act as he did.

It is very uncharitable and horribly revisionist to now start hinting at some Yoruba conspiracy. Simply ludicrous and another sly attempt to indicate that Yorubas are the only ones always conspiring and plotting. You forget it can also be stated that many Igbos encouraged GEJ to breach the PDP zoning code because of percieved benefit they sought to gain and the expectation that GEJ would hand over to them in 2015. Young Northern Governors, angling to position themselves favourably for 2015, also encouraged GEJ. We saw the actions of the likes of Aliyu, sule Lamido, Yuguda et al. Now, suddenly, everything is the machination of Tinubu and some "strategic Yorubas".
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 1:50pm On May 14, 2012
LeoMax: I have not seen anyone who is so complicated in hatred, ignorance and reverse engineering

THEN YOU MOST BE WHITE ILLUMINATI SYMPATHIZER.. ORI ABGON
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 1:52pm On May 14, 2012
LeoMax: I have not seen anyone who is so complicated in hatred, ignorance and reverse engineering

THEN YOU MOST BE WHITE ILLUMINATI SYMPATHIZER.. ALL YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT, TELL ME WHO TAUGHT YOU.... LOL .... EVEN THE BIBLE SAID MY PEOPLE DIE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ....MUMU..ORI ABGON
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Baawaa(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2012
belovedaja: They want to form an islamic party that will jihadized the entire country. It will not work.
All this dont work again!Nigerians has wise-up,you cannot use religious to cajole us again.The useless GEJ that went to RCCG the other time to fool himself and his generation to come.If he like,he can go to winner,deeper life,synagogue or he can convert to muslim.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by babamann(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2012
THESE OLDERS SHOULD STEP ASIDE AND LET US YOUNGERS RULE, THEY AVE KEPT POWER TO THEMSELVES SINCE THE TIME OF IRONSI, BUHARI WAS AMONG THEM, NIGERIANS, DO NOT CONSIDER THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE PLAYING PASS PASS WITH YOUR MONEY, THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CHANGE, AM SURE OUR GENERATION WILL RULE TO MAKE ONE NAIJA LOOK LIKE SAUDI, IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION OR BACKGROUND,
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by EkwyOmalicha: 1:54pm On May 14, 2012
A A Adam: Is it by [size=14pt]free and fear election[/size] or rigging? Is it by free and fear election or rigging?

grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by lacasa: 2:11pm On May 14, 2012
edicolove:

Were you born yesterday?
Where were you when he arrested and incarcerated southerners and allowed the super corrupt northerners to roam free in 1985?
Where were you when he asked muslims to vote for only moslems?
Where were you when he channeled billions of ptf money to the north and neglected the Niger Delta?
Where were you when he came out to become the biggest supporter of Yerima of zamfara when Yerima was trying to spread sharia throughout northern Nigeria?
Where were you when he didn't even deem it necessary to campaign in the southwest, south south and south east but arrogantly still came out to say he won the election because he thinks it is his birthright to win?

The problem with many of you in the south west is that you have a overhyped image of Buhari and Tinubu and Fashola in Nigeria. It is not journalists that will vote in the elections. If you think that the average Northerner will vote for Fashola, another Yoruba man in 2015, you are kiddin yourself. The same way, if you think the SS and SE will vote for Buhari, you are dreaming. Some of you make me laugh. David Mark looks like the next president of Nigeria. Not that I am his fan but the political calculation favours him a lot.

Hahahah.. Lmaoo

Are U̶̲̥̅̊ serious or is it by force τ̅☺ comment?

Pls. Dnt typpe dis comment again cos obviously this is lame τ̅☺ say †ЂΞ least.

Wen Buhari was ppreesident do U̶̲̥̅̊ know Ђδω many corrupt nigerians he locked up n took into custody for investigation? Infact most were northerners eg Isiaka Rabiu O̶̷̩̥̊͡f Kano i.e owners O̶̷̩̥̊͡f IRS airlines O̶̷̩̥̊͡f today

Aπϑ Your such a liar, dis is d same buhari D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ has a PASTOR as his running mate in d same election D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ claim Buhari says muslims should vote for muslims

Obviously i can gather D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ Your 1 O̶̷̩̥̊͡f those PDP robots D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ need τ̅☺ be flushed out come 2015

Bastard!! Nigeria pass U
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by jason123: 2:13pm On May 14, 2012
afam4eva:
Nwanne, biko rapu jason aka. At times when I hear him mention south-south, I always wonder if it's the one that I know. It's only in Edo state that Fashola can get something.

Yes, he will win SS states!
PointB:

This has nothing to do with ethnicity but the suffering of people...if u think for a second that people r not suffering then u need ur head examined...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Godmann(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2012
A-ZeD:

@topic

You can go to hell with your Nigeria without Igbos and South South. When did a common Criminal Tinubu become a messiah that can save Nigeria.

Why has all the so-called Progressive Yorubas refused to see the evil in allowing a criminal without decent past like Tinubu dominate the Western Politics?

Over our dead body will Tinubu control a party that will rule Nigeria. Go and write it down, it will never come to pass. Come 2015, we see what happens.

So long as I will never support a clueless GEJ, I must reject a criminal Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PointB: 2:30pm On May 14, 2012
jason123:

Yes, he will win SS states!

This has nothing to do with ethnicity but the suffering of people...if u think for a second that people r not suffering then u need ur head examined...

Some people are suffering, but clearly people from my region never saw, and will never see Fashola as a messiah; we are not myopic. And as for you, you dont speak for Isekiri, let alone Delta State. So where are you getting your Fashola will will SS from? Best you keep your hallucination in checks!

In 2015, region, religion, and competency in that order will be considered, unless we are no longer in Nigeria. It will remain so until all the major ethnic group have ruled the country.

On that note, fashola, not matter how much the SW media hype him, will do well to beat a tactical retreat now. Yoruba are not in the consideration for 2015. GEJ might have a second term or we SE will have our shot. Until then, let's not forget the fact that GEJ has at 3 years more and as such anything is possible.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Godmann(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Your talk here is highly partisan in my opinion. It pays homage to paranoia more than sense. Simply conjectures that logic does not support. Dislike of a character must not manifest itself in extreme bias.

What events did you witness that leads you to say "Tinubu and some strategic Yorubas encouraged GEJ to breach PDP's zoning arrangement because they know what it means". Surely they cannot be the events all of us followed very keenly on Nairaland here? I have found your post interesting the past but what you write above is highly inobjective and ,IMO, driven by the the usual attempt to make Yoruba folks, by hook or by crook, take the blame totally.

Tinubu did not encourage GEJ to breach any arrangement. We were all witness to events then to note that Tinubu, Buhari, Shekarau and many other Party bosses simply stated that zoning is a PDP affair and as such, non of their business.

The Yorubas who encouraged GEJ to breach the PDP zoning arrangement are PDP members themselves like OBJ supported in that effort by the likes of Anenih, Haliru Bello and many, many, many others. Everyone, including those from your 'blameless' SE played a part in encouraging GEJ to act as he did.

It is very uncharitable and horribly revisionist to now start hinting at some Yoruba conspiracy. Simply ludicrous and another sly attempt to indicate that Yorubas are the only ones always conspiring and plotting. You forget it can also be stated that many Igbos encouraged GEJ to breach the PDP zoning code because of percieved benefit they sought to gain and the expectation that GEJ would hand over to them in 2015. Young Northern Governors, angling to position themselves favourably for 2015, also encouraged GEJ. We saw the actions of the likes of Aliyu, sule Lamido, Yuguda et al. Now, suddenly, everything is the machination of Tinubu and some "strategic Yorubas".

You can go and checkout the editorial in the Nations newspaper during the time I referred to. And we know that Tinubu owns and controls Nations. I know what I am saying.

The facts is straight. That my elders in the east are fools does not make any Igbo man a fool. I know they sold us out for a piece of bread. But I also know those that plotted the real game. You know you are lying when you deny that ACN elements was in support of discontinuing with Zoning. It is either you chose to be smart, or your own tribal bias did not allow you see the truth.

I belong to the post War Generation of Igbos and will stand up to my right. I will rather fight another war than to allow any body to relegate my tribe to the background. Some of us cannot all be fools.

Tell me what qualified Tinubu as leader? Why has the Yoruba race forgotten so soon his evil past? Why are Yorubas queuing behind a thief like Tinubu? Except for power grab? Tell me why you have refused to hold Fashola accountable for allowing Tinubu to control Lagos resources? Is Lagos a personal property of Tinubu? Or is Tinubu keeping it for you, incase the North or East takes control of it? Why can't you Yorubas, fight "as you know how to fight" for Lagos to be governed well? Why cover up criminal? Can you remember what Bola Ige told Tinubu when they were probing his dirty past? When their Toronto certifiticates were being probed in 1999? We know this things and it will never leave our head.

I have always supported Buhari based on pan Nigeria agenda, because he is clean. I will vote his likes (I wish Sanusi can contest for President and I will vote him than to vote Igbo Thieves including the Rochas that some people are clapping for today, because I believe in people's antecedents); than to vote a known Criminal of Igbo Origin. Any Yoruba that accepted Tinubu cannot call himself a progressive.

And Yorubas must also respect our sensibilities. For God's sake, they have taken a good 8 years. The man Obasanjo created a sick Yar'adua and a clueless GEJ. I maintain my stand that GEJ was pressured by his Ijaw clique and some scheming Yorubas to contest the last election in breach of an arrangement that saved this country from disintegrating during the June 12 crisis.

So I am Knowledgeable enough to see the hand writing on the wall.

It is unfortunate I am playing an ethnic card which I detest her. But I have to do it because my people are being schemed out by unworthy characters. I will support a decent man from another tribe that have Nigeria at heart to rule this country "forever". I don't really care about the tribe of whoever occupies Aso Rock. But when it comes to Scheming my people out, I will go to war.

For you information. I fully supported Buhari in the last election. I tried to link up Bakare with a man in Enugu that could have delivered a section of Enugu Votes to CPC during the election, But Bakare would rather not have anything to do with that. You know what he told me? That for some reasons, they will not be contacting the man.

Tell me what "some reasons" will stop a politician from wanting to win an election, than trying to scheme people out of reaching Buhari. His plan was to pocket and control Buhari. I am saying this as someone that invested my time fighting to stop GEJ. I used by personal resources to recruit agents for CPC on the election day in my Local Govt. In Enugu State. I stood up against the PDP men in Enugu.

I am for good leadership but not criminals impersonating as Progressives. Tinubu must be stopped from ruling Nigeria teh way he rules Lagos.

He is too rotten to be allowed to rule. Yorubas can make him a king but Nigerias to which I am part of will never support him.

I will work against him the way I worked against GEJ. In this one, I am sure I will have the support of my people unlike during GEJ's own.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by tunapawizzy: 2:38pm On May 14, 2012

Believe me d greatest mistake ur mum ever made was to open up her legs..when She could have opened her mouth...swallowing d spermatozoa would av saved d world d trouble of supporting d existence of a dunce lyk Ʋ ...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by AustineE1: 2:43pm On May 14, 2012
In all fairness,Fashola has tried as a governor,likewise past governors of Lagos,whom because of available resources at their disposal,are little ahead of other state governors!having said this,because of space lets just take a cursory look on the man Fashola!..Fashola is as corrupt like any other state governor,when he had issues with Tinubu,He Tinubu promised to open a can of worms and the state house of assembly was mobilizing to serve him an impeachment notice,going by facts of massive corruption they ve against him,he quickly went & started begging Tinubu & because he was as guilty as claimed.Tinubu himself looted lagos treasury but because Fashola can nt face the demi-god of ACN&yorubas,he was allowed to go scot free.Thesame Fashola dismissed doctors who went on strike to push home there demands,if it were PDP the whole newspapers wld have been awashed with the word'fascism of the highest order',.My conclusion,in other climes,Fashola can nt be a candidate for presidency,abating corruption makes you worst than the corrupt,i think Fashola is just a product of media over-hype!to the Yoruba media,the case of Fashola&ACN is 'hear no evil,see no evil'!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by EkwyOmalicha: 2:44pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n:

You can go and checkout the editorial in the Nations newspaper during the time I referred to. I know what I am saying.

The facts is straight. That my elders in the east are fools does not make any Igbo man a fool. I belong to the post War Generation of Igbos and will stand up to my right. I will rather fight another war than to allow any body to relegate my tribe to the background. Some of us cannot all be fools.

Tell me what qualified Tinubu as leader? Why has the Yoruba race forgotten so soon his evil past? Why are Yorubas queuing behind a thief like Tinubu? Except for power grab?

I have always supported Buhari because he is clean. I will vote his likes (I wish Sanusi can contest for President and I will vote him than to vote Igbo Thieves including the Rochas that some people are clapping for today, because I believe in people's antecedents); than to vote a known Criminal of Igbo Origin. Any Yoruba that accepted Tinubu cannot call himself a progressive.

And Yorubas must also respect our sensibilities. For God's sake, they have taken a good 8 years. The man Obasanjo created a sick Yar'adua and a clueless GEJ. I maintain my stand that GEJ was pressured by his Ijaw clique and some scheming Yorubas to contest the last election in breach of an arrangement that saved this country from disintegrating during the June 12 crisis.

So I am Knowledgeable enough to see the hand writing on the wall.

It is unfortunate I am playing an ethnic card which I detest her. But I have to do it because my people are being schemed out by unworthy characters. I will support a decent man from another tribe that have Nigeria at heart to rule this country "forever". I don't really care about the tribe of whoever occupies Aso Rock. But when it comes to Scheming my people out, I will go to war.

For you information. I fully supported Buhari in the last election. I tried to link up Bakare with a man in Enugu that could have delivered a section of Enugu Votes to CPC during the election, But Bakare would rather not have anything to do with that. You know what he told me? That for some reasons, they will not be contacting the man.

Tell me what "some reasons" will stop a politician from wanting to win an election, than trying to scheme people out of reaching Buhari. His plan was to pocket and control Buhari. I am saying this as someone that invested my time fighting to stop GEJ. I used by personal resources to recruit agents for CPC on the election day in my Local Govt. In Enugu State. I stood up against the PDP men in Enugu.

[size=14pt]I am for good leadership but not criminals impersonating as Progressives. Tinubu must be stopped from ruling Nigeria teh way he rules Lagos.

He is too rotten to be allowed to rule. Yorubas can make him a king but Nigerias to which I am part of will never support him.[/size]

I will work against him the way I worked against GEJ. In this one, I am sure I will have the support of my people unlike during GEJ's own.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.